Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do You Become A Sims Beta Tester?

I'm always seeing videos by lucky folks that go to Sims camp and get to test pre-releases of Sims games. I am a Beta Tester for Big Fish Games. I wonder how one gets chosen to test some Sims games out?

Comments

• LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i would love to know how to become one too. to me it seems only youtubers and bloggers get it though :s
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2018
    Bearflex wrote: »
    I'm always seeing videos by lucky folks that go to Sims camp and get to test pre-releases of Sims games. I am a Beta Tester for Big Fish Games. I wonder how one gets chosen to test some Sims games out?

Go to EA.com and apply. Or you can now go here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Access/How-can-I-apply-for-game-tester-program/td-p/4876877

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Renamed25061137Renamed25061137 Posts: 3 New Member
    Login on the Origin app on your computer. Click the Origin menu, select Account and Privacy and then select the Game Tester Program tab.
  • TabiTabi Posts: 1 New Member
    You open origin. Click origin tab on top left then select application. It's the 3rd paragraph down. toggle it on.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    First check the site to see if you live near one of the cities they do the game testing in. They do not pay for any expenses, like flights or hotels. If you don’t live near one but don’t mind traveling then apply online.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top