The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Stuffpack Picture Thread

Comments

• MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    edited March 2018
    jujee55 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me, if a Sim goes on vacation and leave there rodent at home will it be dead when they get back?

My Sim and her dog went on a 4 day Jungle vacation and left Spike the hedgehog (yes, I am THAT inventive with hedgehog names) at home. When they returned all his needs were fine though he was "out". All his interactions were greyed out and a mouse-over told me that Spike was busy and to come back later.

This was how the habitat looked and he brought a postcard back from Champs De Le Sims. Busy little fellar indeed!

03_14_18_1_05_35_AM.png

Post edited by Mettsen on
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Here's my little family so far. I've fallen in love with them. Willard, Ben the rat, and Scully the cat in the background eating. I'm awwwin way to much as I play.
    2ij2nux.png

What? No Socrates the white rat?
    Awesome reference, @Hermitgirl!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Here's my little family so far. I've fallen in love with them. Willard, Ben the rat, and Scully the cat in the background eating. I'm awwwin way to much as I play.
    2ij2nux.png

What? No Socrates the white rat?
    Awesome reference, @Hermitgirl!

I wanted a white one so bad first. I will get a mod when they make it.. hoping to get more pets in one cage or something... and yeah. Willard might have a semi good life for once ;).
    egTcBMc.png
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I was taking some screenshots for a new avatar and signature -- thought I'd share some of the shots I didn't wind up using!~
    03_14_18_8_26_20pm_by_elemmele-dc5x1pl.png
    03_14_18_8_31_40pm_by_elemmele-dc5x1ot.png
    03_14_18_8_32_08pm_by_elemmele-dc5x1oe.png
    03_14_18_8_34_04pm_by_elemmele-dc5x1ng.png
    03_14_18_8_36_03pm_by_elemmele-dc5x1mz.png
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    @LemDoodle Oh I love those so pretty :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    @LemDoodle Oh I love those so pretty :smiley:
    Ohh, thank you so very much! :heart:
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
    @LemDoodle oh sure thing :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2018
    So now, that I've got C&D and MFPS, I've got some pictures to share. (The first pictures were them in their old apartment, the last one is a penthouse I just moved them to, due to the recent bug).

I got one family 2 Tonkinese cats and given them the bumble bee/butterfly outfits that match the toddler stuff outfits.
    b2QRBm6.png
    They match the toddlers :)
    Q6ln4kR.png
    ZUU7G3p.png

Since the son is a Voidcritter fan, I decided it was only fitting to get him a Bubalus, appropriately named Buba. :)
    nEXEQrw.png
    He hasn't done much yet aside from writing a book and doing rocket tests, but I'm interested in seeing what else he'll get up to. He's super hyperactive though; always running around in his cage.

That cats are obsessed with him. :D
    gGwEFGW.png

I really like a lot of the new items.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    Some more pictures, costarring Coco's older sister, Lolli:
    03-13-18_6-58-20_PM.png
    03-13-18_7-19-10_PM.png
    03-13-18_7-28-22_PM.png
    03-14-18_4-48-28_PM.png
    03-14-18_7-52-56_PM.png
    03-14-18_7-54-21_PM.png
    03-16-18_7-12-59_PM.png
    03-16-18_7-41-03_PM.png
    Now for some quick storytelling:
    Coco has been bullied in school and has no close friends. She shares her innermost thoughts and secrets with her hamster. She assumes Marshmallow can't understand her, but (s)he can, at least, better than the kids at school. Marshmallow has also been travelling to faraway places while Coco was at school, but always returns by the time she comes home.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    So now, that I've got C&D and MFPS, I've got some pictures to share. (The first pictures were them in their old apartment, the last one is a penthouse I just moved them to, due to the recent bug).

I got one family 2 Tonkinese cats and given them the bumble bee/butterfly outfits that match the toddler stuff outfits.
    b2QRBm6.png
    They match the toddlers :)
    Q6ln4kR.png
    ZUU7G3p.png

Since the son is a Voidcritter fan, I decided it was only fitting to get him a Bubalus, appropriately named Buba. :)
    nEXEQrw.png
    He hasn't done much yet aside from writing a book and doing rocket tests, but I'm interested in seeing what else he'll get up to. He's super hyperactive though; always running around in his cage.

That cats are obsessed with him. :D
    gGwEFGW.png

I really like a lot of the new items.

I like that bumblebee outfit. Looks good on cats.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Rosabel going to the pet store to check out the hamsters. She really wants one but she was told no because she has too many pets already.
    P1c92aA.jpg
    nD4K472.jpg
    DRGUR2q.jpg
    Then she realizes that they do bite and maybe she can wait till shes a bit older to get one.
    iT9IJYm.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Molly loves her little, umm, whatever that is.

zdClf91.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    Just a few from my current collection of pics that haven't been used.
    26990418278_a796b4e068_b.jpg
    After studying Strawberry her homework was 50% completed so I had her do her usual homework.
    26990419268_41b830d333_b.jpg
    It seems like it was finished much faster than her siblings who did theirs normally, will have to do this again to double check.
    26990419798_4bf16364f1_b.jpg
    Even had their parents come help in the end not that I mind the time on anything completed just stood out.
    26990420278_45f4192f23_b.jpg
    Also visiting children can choose to study your small pets too, maybe I should hop in his house and get him one :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2018
    "I like that bumblebee outfit. Looks good on cats.

I agree. It's the main outfit I wanted to use and probably my favorite new one :D

edited March 2018
    I played with one of my other families earlier today. I got the daughter a hamster (Cupcake) and the older son a rat (Ratatouille). So far only Ratatouille has done something, which was going out a bringing us a postcard.
    HotKRHu.png
    00BkyCu.png
    WA8sIBF.png

And yes, I had to do it. Matching! :D
    IRzdTNN.png
    Vh70pCj.png
    NHJDoqQ.png
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Morgan's big pup Libby (almost) matches her. she's quite stylish now!
    NeySeT6.png
    3nXy0rw.png

Gavin however is more of hedgehog man. he's got lil buddy (strangely) named Thumb who is the star of his current series of children's books. Libby is pretty curious about Thumb, tends to point like she's found a great catch or whines because they're getting attention at that moment and she isn't.
    Qj1Gkou.png
    6riwm5.png
    Does anyone here know how long after the "[pet name] is getting old" message the pet dies? I got the message 1 sim day ago and it's very suspenseful waiting.
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Does anyone here know how long after the "[pet name] is getting old" message the pet dies? I got the message 1 sim day ago and it's very suspenseful waiting.

I must admit I had my Sims rush to the nearest vet clinic to buy the anti-age treat for my pygmy hedgehog, when I got that notification.
    sims 4 studio updated so I rushed to test it out for making special edition critters. hammy offered himself up for the experiment and came out looking pretty okay for thirty seconds worth of scribbling in photoshop. . . (he's just grey/white now with ruby eyes so nothing too fancy) hoping to see many critter recolors next week!
    SY1oUnH.png
    6riwm5.png
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    sims 4 studio updated so I rushed to test it out for making special edition critters. hammy offered himself up for the experiment and came out looking pretty okay for thirty seconds worth of scribbling in photoshop. . . (he's just grey/white now with ruby eyes so nothing too fancy) hoping to see many critter recolors next week!
    SY1oUnH.png

Wow pretty good. Looks like that hamster belongs to a vampire.
    edited March 2018
    @Cheekybits thanks! he does, doesn't he? he's been dubbed Vampy by his non-vampire owner. will Vampy lead her down an unexpectedly dark path? only time will tell. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    So many cute and awesome pictures here! :smiley:

I love the little hamster and hedgehog! Even the rat skin looks adorable! :heart:

That aquarium table is just awesome. I want it so bad.

(I want to get this pack one day, but I’m waiting for the sale, since I don’t have Cats&Dogs at the moment.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I usually have the Babulus in places. Every time they start throwing tiny raves it tends to get my sim looking in the cage's direction. I'm still waiting for the nuclear explosion and the rocket.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Played with my Bubalus owning family again today and moved them to a new apartment. Josiah (who's going through a phase) made sure to play with him and make him comfortable. And he studied him for homework.
    T0D9Tjm.png
    kCNGpZr.png

The Bubalus looks so cute when it sits down. :)
    QXH9ypv.png

Also, I will never get over these bee/butterfly cat outfits. They're the cutest things :D
    o7pMO5j.png

And as you can see, they'll still love jumping on Buba's cage. :p
    My real life hamster died in her sleep earlier today, which makes me even more nervous about me losing my sims' hamster. I would get the age freeze treat, but I feel like that would be cheating and it should be harder to get, like the ambrosia treat requires a level 10 vet skill. Please help; I haven't played this save in days due to being so scared!