Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Exception Caught by MCCC

NeaeraNeaera Posts: 38 Member
I'm pretty sure this is caused by CC because it doesn't happen to nonCC.
Whenever I place something down it disappears and this notice pops up.

https://imgur.com/M6t65JW

I deleted all new CC I put into my game but it continued to happen.
I really don't want to start over with my CC so I wanted to check here (in case someone knows what to do or how to find the bad CC) before I deleted all of my CC.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hello.
    The recent patches resulted in many broken mods/cc.
    Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has a batch fix that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches.
    http://sims4studio.com/board/6/download-sims-studio-open-version (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix, as well as other listed batch fixes.
    After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen,and the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
  • NeaeraNeaera Posts: 38 Member
    It worked, thank you!
  • velvetmoovelvetmoo Posts: 35 Member
    do you know which batch fix to run? this happens when i'm in live mode, every few seconds the last exception notice pops up.
    " The corners of the world our mere prologue. "
    do you know which batch fix to run? this happens when i'm in live mode, every few seconds the last exception notice pops up.

Hello @omgbrblol123
    Click tools, then batch fixes , then objects, and click the “fix objects for Cats and Dogs pack”
    Then click the CAS label, and choose “update cas cc pets patch,
    ahh thank you !
    @rosemow everyone really appreciates what you do in the sims community, thank you so much for being such a wonderful person :D
    no problem :)
  • chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    @Neaera and @omgbrblol123 - depending on the date when the cc is made, you may need to run ALL the batch fixes for your cc. Sometimes when I go on a spree I find it best to run the CAS and Object batch fixes. You would be surprised what gets caught because some creators are no longer active and update their content, and some just don't update their content at all.
  • Stormie1423Stormie1423 Posts: 2 New Member
    How do you do a batch fix?
  • Stormie1423Stormie1423 Posts: 2 New Member
    Also what is a batch fix ;w;
    How do you do a batch fix?

Hello @Stormie1423
    Sims 4 Studio tool has batch fixes that fix the cc items broken by the recent patches.
    http://sims4studio.com/board/6/download-sims-studio-open-version (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    If you have cc issues, it would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fixes
    This is how to do that. After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, and the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu. Just press the various batch fix options and follow what to do by looking at the screen,
    You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
  • indiag04indiag04 Posts: 1 New Member
    So what do you do when you've ran all the batch fixes and you still receive the last exception error? I've even uninstalled and reinstalled my game and I still get the error. I've tried putting the last exception in the xml pretty print to see what is causing it but I still don't understand what it says...this is the exception i'm getting.......

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>cbb2e83c14e3e2935aa727e9</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-03-12 21:27:02</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>resolver.py:654</categoryid>
    <desyncid>cbb2e83c14e3e2935aa727e9</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 131, in _initial_update_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 380, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 357, in _run_method_over_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 654, in get_participants

ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>

HELPPPP! I don't want to have to delete all my cc and start over either :(
  • xMissingxMissing Posts: 1 New Member
    Made an account just to thank you @rosemow for mentioning that program! Was about to trash MCCC, the pop ups were so annoying and I couldn't find how to disable them and no way I was dealing with mods I already have a love hate relationship with them. Now I don't have to :D
    xMissing wrote: »
    Made an account just to thank you @rosemow for mentioning that program! Was about to trash MCCC, the pop ups were so annoying and I couldn't find how to disable them and no way I was dealing with mods I already have a love hate relationship with them. Now I don't have to :D

Hello @xMissing
    You’re welcome :) Happy simming!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @indiag04 You could try the 50/50 method to track down your culprit.

Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.

• FluffSimmerFluffSimmer Posts: 8 New Member
    thanks @Bananas_45 i did that i found the culprit....
    That's great news @FluffSimmer!
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    thanks @Bananas_45 i did that i found the culprit....
    Could you be kind enough to tell what your culprit is ?

d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • GemHop81GemHop81 Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="indiag04;c-16386207"]So what do you do when you've ran all the batch fixes and you still receive the last exception error? I've even uninstalled and reinstalled my game and I still get the error. I've tried putting the last exception in the xml pretty print to see what is causing it but I still don't understand what it says...this is the exception i'm getting.......

<?xml version="1.0"?>

cbb2e83c14e3e2935aa727e9
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-03-12 21:27:02
    Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release
    resolver.py:654
    cbb2e83c14e3e2935aa727e9

Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 131, in _initial_update_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 380, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 357, in _run_method_over_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 654, in get_participants

ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup

HELPPPP! I don't want to have to delete all my cc and start over either :([/quote]

Has anyone found out what this is yet? Gone through the 50/50 method, batch fixed everything and still getting this pop up even when I take my whole mods folder out leaving ONLY MCCC...... It's driving me nuts I've even considered it's maybe because I'm the UK? This only seemed to start happening around the time the clocks went forward for us......
    GemHop81 wrote: »
    indiag04 wrote: »
    So what do you do when you've ran all the batch fixes and you still receive the last exception error? I've even uninstalled and reinstalled my game and I still get the error. I've tried putting the last exception in the xml pretty print to see what is causing it but I still don't understand what it says...this is the exception i'm getting.......

<?xml version="1.0"?>

cbb2e83c14e3e2935aa727e9
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-03-12 21:27:02
    Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release
    resolver.py:654
    cbb2e83c14e3e2935aa727e9

Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup)

HELPPPP! I don't want to have to delete all my cc and start over either :(

Has anyone found out what this is yet? Gone through the 50/50 method, batch fixed everything and still getting this pop up even when I take my whole mods folder out leaving ONLY MCCC...... It's driving me nuts I've even considered it's maybe because I'm the UK? This only seemed to start happening around the time the clocks went forward for us......

You may have better luck posting on the discord for MCCC:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/BSmzBdQ

@Bonxie do you have any input on this problem?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited April 2018
    GemHop81 wrote: »

We received these LE since the beginning of February, but the number of reports seems to be increasing recently. We don't have a certain solution so far for this, but most probably it's caused by a broken mod or trait. Check these, especially your game changing (script-) mods.

Anyway, if there is only MCCC and nothing else in the mod folder, you might try to delete all last*.txt files and also the localthumbcache.package file in your s4 folder. Those files contain cached fragments of old data which will reloaded with each reastart. Make sure that you use MCCC in the latest version 4.2.0 together with a completlty patched game 1.41.42.

You might also visit us on Discord like @Bananas_45 suggested. It's easier to find the issue in a direct conversation.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • JessicaPatilJessicaPatil Posts: 1 New Member
    So I was having the same problem, the error popping up. So, I did everything you guys said to do, and while it fixed the problem, it created a bigger problem. Most of my custom content hairs, skins, clothing, and furniture looks like it got deleted, and in the hairs, it only left the broken ones I was gonna fix after I fixed the pop-up. I wanted to asked if you have a suggestion or if i'll just have to replace the items I lost