Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** chips46 Showcase comp,rooms,lots. ***

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited February 2018
    What has happened to @samsims post it disappeared? :o
    edited March 2018
    3hN9RGk.jpg
    DOWNLOAD IN PLAYMODE TO SEE THE EFFECTS OF THE GOLD THAT SHINES YOU WILL NEED YOUR SUNGLASS ON IT SHINES LIKE THE SUN King Midas & his Golden Touch for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold with a new living room for him to relax in & a few activities that he could enjoy
    QC Room challenge no:74
    Gallery Link: King Midas Gold
    qa2u2bm.png22fuu2T.pngzjos0sz.pngLPmPn1a.pngWVkRklH.pngoNQ6wQZ.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
    edited July 2018
    I just got favourited by Maxis my first entry in SurfChicCreation challenge

This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by SurfChicCreation and it's called Surfs Patio Bar Chal 26 the challenge was to create a Patio Bar RULES: Must Use all objects provided or equivalent to plants,chairs,stepping stones,lights or candles,water emitters,bar Any water feature counts towards 3 emitters
    Gallery Link: Outdoor Patio Bar
    fPE9hF3.pngtyKYrlz.pngVPBz2tC.pnggUwx7pd.pngiYuZJUE.png
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    I love your creations @chips46 they are inspiring :)
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    Thanks @mshadai I'm glad they given you ideas and inspiration :)
    edited March 2018
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by Elocine54 and it's called ~Sim Ambassador Chall~The 13 Osmiscan creator gods are worried: so many sims roaming the woods,sampling wild plants,stealing relics & artifacts,disturbing Selvadorada 's harmony! They sent Yum Kaax-god of the woods & wild nature to select a sim-ambassador, who will be taught the proper way to show the example. the Rules: for this challenge was to create a 1- sim any gender nocc with positive traits 2-explain why sim is fit for this task.

Dan Green is an Environmental Engineer always been a Nature lover and Environmental Activist is to Teach the Necessity and Responsibility of Sims to Respect Protect and Preserve the Nature of the Jungle for Future Generations. At level 10 Charisma Skill
    Gallery Link: Dan Green
    h3QpRC3.jpg8YwcOcb.jpg
  • SimCaitySimCaity Posts: 40 Member
    Oh my goodness! Your creations are incredible!! I honestly cannot wait to see what else you create! Keep up the good work!! Seriously though, going through all of these has made me want to build more!
    Origin: caitlynmaree95
    edited March 2018
    @SimCaity thats just a few if you would like to see more go here
  • SimCaitySimCaity Posts: 40 Member
    @chips46 oh awesome! I will definitely be taking a look at that thread!
    Origin: caitlynmaree95
    edited July 2018
    I just got favorited by Maxis
    mObnEok.jpg
    A new career work office for an environment activist for their passion for going green with a podium stand
    QC Room challenge no:75
    Gallery Link: Activist New Office
    17dpUtv.pngtCESqVy.pngtDXycid.pngz2wucbW.png6LDzY2P.pngP7klGJ5.png

A few bonus shots of my sims protesting for his passion for going green at Sims City Living San Myshuno and I enjoyed having this test play in this room challenge as I dont play very often OwQU8rV.pngoxcicvD.png
    edited April 2018
    g73KhfN.jpg
    Peter Rabbit & his 3 sisters loves Mr McGregor's vegetable garden at easter time its filled with decorations & easter eggs with a few skills activities has a bbq area where he can cook some meals & sit down to admire his garden HAPPY EASTER
    QC Room challenge no:76
    Gallery Link: Easter Rabbit Garden
    3jI6D2P.pngLzn1T7i.pngHL7MVk8.png8NIKNh5.pngaPp5JGL.pngyqH1tpm.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    What a cute room!
    edited April 2018
    2BLETqX.jpg
    Grab this amazing modern shipping container starter bachelor home today at the price of 45K fully furnished front & back garden landscaped some activities for fun & skills BUILD IN NEWCREST ON LOT OAKALOCVE
    QC challenge no: 61
    Gallery Link: Modern Bachelor Starter
    WpySAqe.pngCzhuC4J.pngwyN31Qj.png
    you even get a free bird haha TVzk2ZX.pngNq0GZP5.png84elTc3.png
    edited April 2018
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by coolshinyjade and it's called Pimp My Garden Challenge We are to download this garden outdoor room as it needs a makeover RULES *1) First we clear all plants and rocks will find several objects underneath them We have to use at least 6 of them/ multiple use counts as 1x & can change swatch *2) Only BASEGAME objects *3) No CC *4) Don't change roomsize *5) Can use walls/ half walls or any basegame fence & place it wherever we want
    Gallery Link: Pimp My Garden
    This is my makeover garden Just your average Greek backyard garden with planter pots with vegetables growing in them a small bbq area where you can cook some meals and sit down
    AFeOmOb.pngexgTkFv.pngECQ5IRs.png
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge
    Challenge 156
    Theme for the week: a bathroom for a luxury ocean liner ship or a small boat
    Gallery name of room: Nautical Bathroom
    Gallery Link: Nautical Bathroom
    WWwt6rP.pngwYvejKo.pngFh3H3fX.png2ctFMkZ.png
    A tea party bedroom is where you dont have to go to far away to chat with friends when your not feeling well
    Challenge 157
    Theme for the week: a Tea Party room for a Mother
    Gallery Link: Tea Party Bedroom
    EZZ7gEY.pngWdH7tXx.pngfwZWeL5.pngfecsZzu.pngo0jC53c.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    There are some beautiful builds here.
    Very pretty Maria, Aren't they the same really like the Victorian type suite bedrooms with the sitting area around the fireplace. Love these type bedrooms.
    edited July 2018
    I just got favourited by Maxis
    6foGL3K.jpg
    Colours Of Life Kitchen has been design for a portfolio to show clients
    QC Room challenge no:77
    Gallery Link: Colours of Life
    CLhdoY6.png7qUGRId.png6EevOWs.pngaSunRnx.png6xQA2Ia.pngH5SPx2a.png
    Karritz wrote: »
    There are some beautiful builds here.

Thank you @Karritz for checking out my showcase very much appreciate :)

Very pretty Maria, Aren't they the same really like the Victorian type suite bedrooms with the sitting area around the fireplace. Love these type bedrooms.

Thank you @HIstoricgal I'm not really sure on the Victorian type suite bedrooms I just decorated with colours what sites it and same with furniture I dont have any style I only go with on how I feel what type of furniture would go together well it's like a guessing game but with furniture :)

Sooo pretty! sort of looks like it could be a doll house.
    A Nursery For The Royal Baby Theme
    Challenge 158
    Theme for the week: A Nursery for the Royal baby
    Gallery Link: Royal Baby Nursery
    voS6YGU.pngoH0Gg7z.pnghChxtmG.pngq4bZTqO.pngcSs0lpQ.pngd0l5luC.png
    So pretty, love the colors!
    edited May 2018
    4pRmXvM.jpg
    This zoo is a safe haven for all magical creatures to be protected & looked after it included in this magical zoo is a souvenir shop a bbq area and a wonderful magical feel to it with its beautiful creatures
    QC challenge no: 62
    Gallery Link: Mystical Magical
    GMAGeao.pngpNLNlLe.pngyQuPya9.pngywczs2W.pngk9f4EdN.pnguWDRGtH.pngsgfjhlH.pngj7X3GJH.pngAZSlObT.pngJAiCBPX.pngox4DAUf.pngJlEIptX.pngHgkiDsV.pngfdVSGod.pngi1K6hcb.png

Beautiful work Maria!