Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim is not in the right position to “make a coffee”!

My sim is a level 5 barista in Parkside. However, every time I click on the coffee bar, I see one option grayed out: “Make a coffee”. It’s supposed to give my Sim a latte, but the message that I get is this: (Sim’s name) is not in the right position.

I’ve tried moving stuff around, but that didn’t work. Positioning my sim at the opposite side of the counter doesn’t work, either.

Please help,

Thanks,

Cynthia Chan

Comments

• SilviucciaSilviuccia Posts: 1 New Member
    Same issue :(
  • EvitaEvita Posts: 1 New Member
    Same problem!
  • Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    Same problem!! In plus, I've completed at the 100% the barista story but the quest of completing at the 100% a career story won't unlock. I don't know what to do
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    The current version of the game is bugged when you reached certain level at careers. i hope they'll fix it in the next update

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    I know that.
    I thought about a heirloom that unlocks further levels in the barista career, but does it even exist?
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    they removed the heirlooms to unlock the extra level of the career, i still have it though.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    I figured this out!

I was very confused by this because I had finished the barista career and still couldn't "make a coffee" or a latte.

There are actually two positions at the coffee bar. The default position is behind the espresso machine on the left. To "make a coffee" or a latte, you have to move your sim to the coffee grinder, which is the tall/cylindrical objet between the espresso machine and the tall pastry display case.

Unfortunately, I haven't met the criteria yet to post a screenshot. But take a closer look.
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    SimKenzie wrote: »
    I figured this out!

I was very confused by this because I had finished the barista career and still couldn't "make a coffee" or a latte.

There are actually two positions at the coffee bar. The default position is behind the espresso machine on the left. To "make a coffee" or a latte, you have to move your sim to the coffee grinder, which is the tall/cylindrical objet between the espresso machine and the tall pastry display case.

Unfortunately, I haven't met the criteria yet to post a screenshot. But take a closer look.

idk i just click on the bubble and text and waalaa sim just tele there and make tea or coffee.
    no need to manual move