Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite World?

jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
For me, Windenburg is still the best. When you to visit places like the Chalet Gardens or Old Town, it's just so stunning.

Favourite World? 163 votes

Willow Creek
5%
vancanuckfan86drake_mccartyMindofyCagierSaturnSigzy05FeisbukaiteLairaHueyJefeMollyDTheSims 9 votes
Oasis Springs
6%
Colorist40SeraphicPinkzagboorulesSimplyJenDevinaleVentusMattInfinitexSimsSignyOEII1001Ruevera0882 10 votes
Windenburg
32%
Akl500PCK213IcewolfAlexaimcruddsimm621justChrisUkelanorbretonTiipiiJestTruhannaaj22barracuda1574sekojranaladybreidNextTrickAnvilsAlourrailiekponiezorangehippogriffAlbaWaterhousecatitude5 53 votes
San Myshuno
15%
UnDutchableVeaumalejandro15039Scarbo27Chanty25FroilFelicity1169AngelEb95VeroAXthe2ndgarapoesStrawburry3SimBimRLccarrig_95filipomelHuiiie_07EnderGamer87Madachan88PninaSimmerVanPelt81 26 votes
Newcrest/Magnolia Promenade
3%
MeteoraStormmock68jaymancrazDragonAge_300905LosaruTaiyoTheGoodOldGamer 6 votes
Brindleton Bay
22%
jujee55xosummerloverxoAngel_mixWritin_Regjcs7219simgirl1010DJQ1308NivyxlxsrenickSimberella777BariSaxyVulorijhgkjhgkjhkeenowstrangestfruitKatiardguezDaemonPawskittymeowannaliese3900Nur 37 votes
Granite Falls
1%
Bagoas77gummybear0724Charlotta11 3 votes
Selvadorada
6%
joelygirlsims2ashcrash19fullspiralMDianaSimsDestin2016MonaveilmikamakimongrassharpCazualKarmaAilurophiletteSimmerSam 11 votes
Forgotten Hollow
4%
AnmirlaFlexono1DeKayPrink34320SimplyobsessedBusufuGamingTweetyKali_Durga 8 votes

Comments

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love them all but I gotta live up to my username so chose Brindleton Bay :p
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Newcrest/Magnolia Promenade
    Newcrest. Open canvas for building, especially since I don't like removing premades.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay is probably my fav because I love the aesthetic. It reminds me of my grandmother's house that was out in the countryside, outside city lines. Her tiny house sitting on five acres of land with an old barn. Across the street was another house, surrounded by cow pastures and her neighbors behind had a stable, so there were horse pastures behind her house as well. It wasn't unusual to see dogs roaming around and sometimes, there were cats as well. A place that I was always happy to visit and was another home for me as well.

Brindleton Bay isn't exactly like it, but it feels similar, so it beats out Windenburg.
  • SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I love Oasis Springs so much. lol.

I love the dust flowing in the wind, the desert landscape, the quirky background objects like the dinosaur, and the feel of the world.
    It also reminds me of places like Arizona, for example, and I love that state. I am also fond of desert landscapes. Now having Jungle Adventures I can imagine I will see a lot of awesome builds too for the Oasis Springs environment!

My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow is just such a beautiful world and it feels like it's the most unique world we've gotten for The Sims 4 thus far, it's just unfortunate that's it's very small but it kind of adds to the charm.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Selvadorada
    Selvadorada. It's lush and the most beautiful to me. I could live there.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow, hands down. Wish it was bigger tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    Windenburg
    I love Windenburg and Brindleton Bay, but I love the style of the buildings in Windenburg the most!
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited July 2018
    Windenburg
    Get Together in Windenburg! :)
    https://youtu.be/50KNNqCR8gI

Brindleton Bay is growing on me though.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    Willow Creek
    Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and San Myshuno equally
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno has working food carts which is why it tops Newcrest
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg. I love how it has a countryside and city neighborhood, but I love that it has an island the most where I can escape from seeing other sims walking around all the time. I love the style of the buildings as well as it reminds me of medieval times. It also has some interesting and unique venues like the Von Haunt Estate, Ancient Ruins and the Bluffs, with that awesome Sea Monster!
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg because even in low/medium graphics it is so beautiful. I love all the interesting areas like the person above me said. The bluffs is my favorite lot in sims 4 because it’s incredible. The overall architecture and how it’s different in different areas of the town. The island because as someone who doesn’t have cats and dogs it’s the only beach area I have. The sheer size of the world. I think lot wise it’s techinally the biggest right? And I could go on and on about how much I love it.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Windenburg
    Still like Windenburg the best personally. After getting the newer worlds.. which I do really enjoy I think I just like the structure of Windenburg the most. I'd want to live there. I know where my sims are and where they are going is and don't get lost in to foliage or turned around. I don't dislike any of the worlds available. There's a fit for every sim character. I'd like more options and more differences too :).
    I still start of most of my new sims though in Willow or Oasis or Newcrest.
    egTcBMc.png
  • strangestfruitstrangestfruit Posts: 53 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I like the Brindleton atheistic. I'm all about that nautical theme. 8'D
    The only downside is there's not heaps of crystal/metal dig spots. Ah well. Can't win 'em all.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Selvadorada
    As of new releases, Selvadorada! But second would be a tie between Windenburg/Brindleton. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Windenburg
    Can't really explain why, I just love that world. :)
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited March 2018
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay and Willow Creek/Newcrest/Magnolia Promenade > San Myshuno > Oasis Springs > Windenburg > Forgotten Hollow

Out of the vacation worlds: Selvadorada > Granite Falls
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Oasis Springs
    It's still Oasis Springs. Looks like home.
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Windenburg
    I really love the aesthetics of Windenberg and Brindleton Bay, but the former edges out the latter.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited March 2018
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow :love:
    This world is really different from the rest of the worlds. Its foggy and creepy weather gets me all the time. Yes it is a little small, but who wouldn't like a small dark city which is full of vampires at night.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • eeeyuneeeyun Posts: 45 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love the unique aesthetics of worlds like Windenburg and Brindleton Bay, but San Myshuno is definitely my favourite as there's so much going on all the time and the special city feel. Willow Creek/Newcrest would be my go-to worlds to raise a family though, I like how there's so many play areas for kids near each lots. :)
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Willow Creek
    This was hard for me but I voted for Willow Creek because I love the Victorian style houses which seem to fit with the setting...

Newcrest is also good just for the fact that you can make it whatever you want.
  • AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    Selvadorada
    Selvadora all the way xx
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Selvadorada
    Selvadorada :) I've been playing a normal household for some time and I'm itching to start playing my adventurer Sim again (even if the temple is rather boring). But, excluding destination worlds, I'd vote Brindleton Bay.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr