Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

Comments

• DanyleDanyle Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I've made a web-based tool to help modders in the creation of custom careers, and I'm looking for some beta-testers.
    >
    > Here are the main features so far :
    > - Create rabbit hole careers
    > - Add tracks, upload icon and picture
    > - Add levels and customize the required mood, schedule, salary, objectives, performance and PTO
    > - Add translation of texts
    > - Export the ressources in a zip file, ready to be packaged or compiled
    > - Get updated versions when a new patch requires it
    >
    > Some other tools are required to finish the mod :
    > - A packaging tool like S4PE to create the .package
    > - Python for the PTO interaction
    >
    > Let me know if you're interested, I'll create an account for you (no email required) and send you the info by PM.

i am totaly interested i have so many ideas for careers for the game :smiley:
  • CatLover924CatLover924 Posts: 11 New Member
    I would love to help test this!
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    @Neia, if you're still looking for testers, I'd love to try this out!
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • DJ_TVDJ_TV Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi ! Can i get access to that tool too ? I have a few idea 4 career mod. If would you like to give me access please write to me on my email: damian100499@gmail.com
  • texxladytexxlady Posts: 15 Member
    Hi @Neia I would love to give your career mod tool a whirl. TIA.
  • daisybisdaisybis Posts: 1 New Member
    hi neia i'm from france and love to be a beta tester for your tool thanck
  • PluhdoughPluhdough Posts: 1 New Member
    Would love to try this out, Neia! Been looking for something to develop a career for a while.
  • looneytune89looneytune89 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hiya Neia, I would love to also try out your beta. I've had a career/aspiration idea for a while now. However I am a complete noob at modding. Thanks for all your work.
  • TheLittleCreatorTheLittleCreator Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I would love to give this a try! I’ve been looking everywhere on how to make my own careers so I stumbled on this
  • OrbitOrbit Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!

I am very interested in testing out your mod. If you're still looking for testers, please let me know.
  • savyxsimssavyxsims Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, Neia I would love to test your custom career tool! :)
  • DrDrengusDrDrengus Posts: 11 New Member
    I'd like to have access to the career creator. Thanks.
  • JermsSilverJermsSilver Posts: 1 New Member
    @Neia hello! It would be an honor to test your career tool! I made many custom careers back in Sims 3, but I have yet to figure out to coding structure to Sims 4. Thank you so much! :3
  • CocaaaCocaaa Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey I'm interested in the career beta!! :)
  • casf_Tanookicasf_Tanooki Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey there! I'm interested to try your Create-a-Career, if you don't mind of course!
  • CynthiaaPlaysCynthiaaPlays Posts: 4 New Member
    @Neia Hey this is awesome! ive been looking for modding tools, i would really love te test for you, and make my own carreers, i have so many ideas. :P
  • nany9000nany9000 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I apologize in advance if my English is not at the top, I'm French, I would like to try this beta, I have a lot of career idea

please accept my application
  • highschoolgrad_1highschoolgrad_1 Posts: 1 New Member
    i would love to try this out myself as well i wanna make my real-life career to as a caregiver and a GED Career for teens hope i get the tool and some help modding it as well
  • I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    Hello! I do believe I could be a good tester for this as I have done a lot of creative work with the sims 4 including making my own traits. I have many ideas and I would like to be able to help as well as I can.
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • Rocker91ADRocker91AD Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello if you still need testers I am very interested. I have little knowledge of mods but I've seen some really good careers come from this tool and I have a lot of ideas.
  • heyjayhey814heyjayhey814 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been dying for something like this. I'd love to test if you are still looking for people! :smile:
  • GrafinvonWanderndGrafinvonWandernd Posts: 1 New Member
    I am very interested in this tool and would like to help out where I can if you still need people.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Hello @Neia i have some experience creating careers for sims 4 (though never released publicly because ive never felt them complete enough) and i'd love to test out your tool if your still looking for testers!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Paradox_Paradox_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, Neia! I'm interested in making careers for the sims. I've always had in mind a few careers I've wanted to see in the game, and I would love to see them brought to life.
  • wgroomewgroome Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Neia, I'd love to beta test your tool and make some careers. I've got some wonderful ideas that I haven't seen anyone else do yet, and would really love to bring this ideas to the game. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be so kind and let me help test!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top