Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• Valpre1983Valpre1983 Posts: 889 Member
    I've just started reading your story. Beautiful pictures and great writing. Looking forward to the next update.
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I made my simself about as weird looking as I am...but I also come with a dog. :o
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited March 2018
    I hate making new ppl. So variety helps... lol
    @Valpre1983 glad to have u on board. And thankyou for ur compliment
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Sean going in full-on rightfully-enraged mode on his dad's old friend! Certainly a worthy sight :D And he's surrounded by so many familiar faces as it seems... Hehe, he has a good cast there.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Chapter 3 - That Was A Good Meeting

PYzrLAe.jpg

I sighed out a heavily and looked over my shoulder before getting out of bed for the second time today. I walked over to my shelf and grabbed a water bottle and took a massive gulp out of it as I thought about the board meeting. I often thought I was in over my head. I had worked in the hotels since I was 19, but never this high in management.

qLpgPW9.jpg

My dad had founded Hyatt hotels originally as a bed and breakfast that continued onto several different locations across England. He did this in his 30’s that made him enough money to buy this hotel that I lived in today. He sold his other cottages and placed all his money into a second hotel and it expanded into Australia in several locations and then moved a few into Europe. I was 29 and possibly the youngest of all the board members in any city.

What was i supposed to achieve in my 30's?

“Oh my god…” I heard having my thoughts interrupted. “That was so good Sean…” the woman from the board room said. I didn’t actually know her name … yet. I wasn’t sure if I should feel bad about it either. All I knew was that she was an assistant to one of the other members who could did not make it in today. That’s why I had not seen her before. I didn’t know how to reply to her compliment either, I was actually hoping she would just leave.
    “Do you have any more business or meetings today?” I said casually.
    “No actually, I don’t. I’m all yours!” I smiled and nodded unamused.
    “Well I have another meeting to go to in about 20 minutes so I actually have to go…” I lied. I had a few small things to do, but nothing urgent. But I hoped it would be enough for her to get her clothes on and shoo her out of my room.
    “I get it, it’s okay. You have a girlfriend. I do know about her…” she admitted. I knew exactly who she was talking about. I had literally hooked up with Samara Becke about 3 weeks ago and I was beginning to regret it. She was a German supermodel, very young, very popular and very immature. She had lead the press to believe that she and I were dating and in some kind of serious relationship. I had tried so many times to sling her off or make her mad with me … but she was a real stalker case. There was no nice way of dumping this woman I was not even in a relationship with.
    “Yeah … please just keep this between us,” I said as I watched her get dressed quite fast.
    “Of course…” she smiled coming up to me and attempting to kiss me again.

RxeIeoQ.png

I kissed her in a weird 'friend zone' way and she turned to leave as quickly as we burst in here an hour ago. I reached over for my phone on my side table and called my assistant Beth,
    “Hello Mr Hyatt?”
    “Darling, could you please get housekeeping up here. And please meet me in the lobby in 10 minutes…” I said hanging up the phone before she got to reply. I slipped my legs into my pants and began to get dressed before Rose knocked on my door and peeped her head in shyly.
    “Monsieur Sean? What can I do for you?” She said sweetly. It actually nearly killed me to ask her for fresh sheets... but I kind of gestured towards the bed and smiled. She nodded and left the room momentarily to retrieve some linen to remake my bed.

tuFTXE4.png

“Here Rose,” I said holding out 100 pounds. “Take it, your awfully good to me. Thanks love.” She tucked her hair away behind her ear and was nearly waiting for me to shove it at her again and beg her to take it because she was coy about accepting it.
    “Merci…” she said taking it before placing it in her pocket.
    “I’ll see you tomorrow morning, same time ... same place?” I joked. She let out a short and quiet giggle before I winked at her before leaving the room.

CS8OSyE.png

Man that girl was so gorgeous and didn’t even know it. Ugh.

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Sean has the hots for,his French Maid...Oui?
    edited March 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Sean has the hots for,his French Maid...Oui?

If she's in the story's banner, she's a 10 to Sean. :p

And omg that salute at the end. He's such a dork and I'd adopt him immediately. <3

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen so would i... dork... and funny. haha.
    @AudreyFld - Sean definitely has it bad for the maid. Will he ever get a chance with her or will he be forever chasing?
    xJojox wrote: »
    @InfraGreen so would i... dork... and funny. haha.
    @AudreyFld - Sean definitely has it bad for the maid. Will he ever get a chance with her or will he be forever chasing?

Haha....I got what you did there @xJojox!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh Seannie, you bad boy...but I’m enjoying him being soooo over that beautiful girl! If only that danged maid would vanish! :rage:

I think Rose is the biggest danger to Pammie... :angry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick the stars will align once more soon enough and pammie and sean will see eachother.

i bet everyone is still wondering why she never called?
    edited March 2018
    @pammiechick the stars will align once more soon enough and pammie and sean will see eachother.

i bet everyone is still wondering why she never called?

Yes, that silly girl! How could she let such a man out of her claws? Now she’s going to have to fight for him (but then he deserves to be fought over! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Haha, if I'm serious I enjoy way too much that Rose doesn't give in to Sean's advances (yet?) :p It makes her likeable and also shows she has moral standards that can't compare to his. Plus his attempts to hit on her are just too much fun to be missed...
    I agree with @pammiechick , so far Rose seems to be the real danger for Pammie.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    well if she opens the gates for him, he may not come out! LOL ... for a while? hahaha.
    well if she opens the gates for him, he may not come out! LOL ... for a while? hahaha.
    Likely not! Lol.
    edited March 2018
    No matter how things go and how things "might" play out ... what has happened in other peoples games and stories, may not happen in this one. I have only written a time line for the first 15 chapters. It will all depend on how i feel about the characters and how the readers feel about them.
    For example ... I was so close to killing justin off in fine lines and having her end up with joe... like REAL close. even though i had picked Justin as end game from the beginning.
    For example ... I was so close to killing justin off in fine lines and having her end up with joe... like REAL close. even though i had picked Justin as end game from the beginning.

Wow I'm crying over what could have been for our tragic drugged baby. :'(

outrun / blog / tunglr
    No matter how things go and how things "might" play out ... what has happened in other peoples games and stories, may not happen in this one. I have only written a time line for the first 15 chapters. It will all depend on how i feel about the characters and how the readers feel about them.
    That would have been sooo tragic. I don't think she would have ever recovered from Justin dying even if she ended up with Joe - the closet addict. But maybe he wouldn't have been a addict in your story had Justin died. So many scenarios. But I'm truly glad it ended like it did. But then I want a happy ending for everyone and it looked like Joe got his too. <3 And now ---- maybe Sean will. He is still so messed up from his father's death and legacy that he inherited before he was truly ready because he chased Abby....Haha - get it...
    Will we all like pammie still after whats in store fir them

Ugh!!! Pammie...you dolt for brains! You should have grabbed him when you could!!! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Ugh!!! Pammie...you dolt for brains! You should have grabbed him when you could!!! :bawling:

Yep! Shoulda...might miss out now.... :/
    @pammiechick @AudreyFld - Sean Hyatt has never properly committed to any woman. He may be a tough one to tie down :)
    @pammiechick @AudreyFld - Sean Hyatt has never properly committed to any woman. He may be a tough one to tie down :)
    No lie! Fight hard @pammiechick

She's got her diamond studded lasso ready! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

She's got her diamond studded lasso ready! :love:
    She is getting down and dirty serious! :)