Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gardening and Harvestables in Sims Mobile

hqdefault.jpg
It would be cool to have harvestables like in The Sims FreePlay and TS4 in The Sims Mobile! With the planting pot item from TS4.

I was thinking about the garden feature from Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (also a mobile game) and it could work similar:
  • Your friends visit your house and can water your plants/harvestables when you're away and they get a little bonus in return. :)
  • Growing harvestables gives you money and there could be events like in Pocket Camp relating to growing plants in your garden.
  • You can buy fertilizer for your plants to grow quicker
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• BlackDragonBlackDragon Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be great if my lots and rooms I try to save would actually save. Always have to keep one save just to be able to build the house again. (PS4)
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    Now I'm not sure if it's not in the hobby section, but if it's not, then it should be added, that would be great - plus the produce might serve as an energy restoration option. (Or give you money, like OP said.)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2018
    Now I'm not sure if it's not in the hobby section, but if it's not, then it should be added, that would be great - plus the produce might serve as an energy restoration option. (Or give you money, like OP said.)

It would be cool if they added Gardening as a hobby - Right now every hobby is basically the same with another skin.

I remember that at one point in the development process, in the cooking hobby you used to produce actual food after cooking, which was neat IMO and made the hobby actually different from the other hobbies. (Sadly, they removed that when they removed the hunger bar :( )

With Gardening it wouldn't just be your Sim doing an animation. You'd actually have a fun gardening system to grow different kinds of harvestables and sell them!

I would love if they'd add the cowplant into The Sims Mobile! :D
    a256aFi.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I like the idea of using the produce to restore energy, even just a little bit since you can only take one power nap every 24 hours.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ShoeQueenofMSShoeQueenofMS Posts: 4 New Member
    Having other people who do not live there water and harvest SOUNDS GOOD until you try to build and people are left for you to "babysit" while their owner has checked out to go to sleep or work IRL for 8-12hrs (the next day???) and you have no way to move that person out of the way! I currently have this problem with people using my furniture like it belongs to them while I'm trying to build and place stuff!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 If we had a way to limit how long the person would be allowed to be there (with a max of no more than say a min? 🤣) I might be in favor of it but I have zero patience when I'm trying to get work done and as you can tell I get a tad mad lol 😂
  • Kelly32873Kelly32873 Posts: 4 New Member
    It would be awesome to have more hobby options aside done with all but piano. Havny gotten the heriolom yet. Or a quest to do so so. Hopefully will soon. If that's an option is it an otion?
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    in this halloween event was introduced a pot of candy that gets completely full after completing 11 hours.
    It would be nice if there was a system of harvesting with this system and the fruits gave improvements like energy, simcash or gem or be used in food.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe they could introduce a new type of gardening event
    a256aFi.gif