Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

Comments

• MPlus_MPlus_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Your tool sounds really helpful. Could I have a go?
  • manouscapmanouscap Posts: 1 New Member
    @Neia if you need testers, i would love to try out your career tool. Im looking to create my own careers as well.
  • QueenBabbyQueenBabby Posts: 1 New Member
    Is it possible I can test this out?
  • Nyar1313Nyar1313 Posts: 8 New Member
    Might be a bit late but I'd love to give this a whirl.
  • terridbterridb Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to try it as well! :blush: I have a career fully written, but I fail to make it work :neutral:
  • CarmensroseCarmensrose Posts: 1 New Member
    @Neia I would love to test out your mod :smile: I have a career in mind.
  • TrippysimmerTrippysimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    @Neia I've been seeing all the amazing careers that have been created using your tool and I would love to try it and test it out for myself please :smile:
  • AmazingFacsimileAmazingFacsimile Posts: 17 Member
    Hey! I'd like to test your tool. I've been dreaming about it for years :)
    IQye4vr.png
  • terridbterridb Posts: 2 New Member
    Ignore my last reply on this! I saw you already sent me a message, sorry! And thank you! I'm going to test it out right now. :)
  • HPellaHPella Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey :) Could I also try and test your tool? :smile: I have some careers on my mind and would love to try to get them to work :smile:
  • Wicked420Wicked420 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Neia, I've a few career ideas and been trying to learn and figure out how to create them, so that I can have them in the game. My research brought me to your tool which I'd love to try out for my career ideas. If you still need beta testers or could send me your tool, that'd be awesome.

Thank you. :smile:
  • CubicPoisonCubicPoison Posts: 8 New Member
    Hey Neia, I've seen people creating careers using your tool on modthesims and such and it seemed really good. I have had some career ideas in my head for a long time but wasn't able to make them. I would love to try out your tool :smile:
  • SonnySynthSonnySynth Posts: 1 New Member
    Another request to join your beta group please. I have many Ideas for careers, scratches the perfect itch as I have worked as a careers adviser in the past. ;)
  • Trimbo_SliceTrimbo_Slice Posts: 1 New Member
    Would love to be in the beta as well. :)
  • Lexxii707Lexxii707 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi Neia, I would love to be a beta tester too, if your still accepting people that is. :smiley:
  • DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member
    Hello! I've been looking at your career mods (lawyer and military) and as someone sort of starting out, they have been very helpful in terms of getting an understanding of how career mods work. I was wondering if/when you are going to make this tool public (or if you are still adding people to the beta). Thanks!
    P.S. Reading the different career titles in XML was the first time my mediocre French has paid off!
  • March_18March_18 Posts: 1 New Member
    Do you still need new testers? I would like to try it too please.
  • SpidermaniacSpidermaniac Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    >
    > Let me know if you're interested, I'll create an account for you (no email required) and send you the info by PM.

Fantastic! I'd love to work with this tool. Please let me know if you are still accepting testers.
  • adamtwistadamtwist Posts: 1 New Member
    Please let me know if you need more testers, I'd love to try it out!
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I did comment on your page as well, but I would still LOVE to give this a go! I have 2-3 careers planned out completely, but I think I need a tool to help me out with making them reality.
  • AneliesseAneliesse Posts: 6 New Member
    Do you still looking for people to test?
  • mujiemujie Posts: 3 New Member
    Would I be able to help test it? Thanks!
  • ClaireneylonClaireneylon Posts: 12 New Member
    I’d love to try! Could I please have the program? Or could you please post it to the public? I’ve got so many career ideas! Thanks!
  • ChaylanChaylan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Neia, if this is still available for testing, I would love to try it out also. Thank you for this and for all your other awesome work!
  • BuntschwingeBuntschwinge Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Neia!
    I really would like to test this out, when you still searching for testers ♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top