Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby Foal Twins/Triplets?

2...Next

Comments

• princesspdtprincesspdt Posts: 4,691 Member
    edited January 2012
    And whoever said they dont die; YES, MOST OF THE TIME THEY DO!
    Sims IS that real; Atleast sims 3 is. Do you KNOW how big even ONE foal in a horses stomache is? ^.^

They don't die after giving birth to twins in the sims 3, the horses live! I NEVER said ANYTHING about real life.
  • Fallon_CarterFallon_Carter Posts: 347 New Member
    edited January 2012
    moonz69 wrote:
    My horse had triplets! So it is possible. Think both parents had the lifetime reward for multiple births too. No mods or unicorn blessings either.

You can't have fertility treatment for horses...
  • StfutwitchStfutwitch Posts: 59
    edited January 2012
    moonz69 wrote:
    My horse had triplets! So it is possible. Think both parents had the lifetime reward for multiple births too. No mods or unicorn blessings either.

Can you check and see what lifetime rewards your horses have, for me please? Because I know there isn't a fertility treatment for horses. So I'm quite curious as to how you accomplished the task of having triplets!

@MinDtriKz I have seen a picture of twin foals from a fifty foals challenge. And yes, they were twins.
  • piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Honestly, I think the people that have posted screenshots/say their household horse has given birth to twins/triplets got that because they switched households and their horse gave birth while they were playing another household. That is the only time I have heard of a horse giving birth two twins/triplets without the help of a unicorn blessing.

As for lifetime rewards, here is a screenshot of the available lifetime rewards for horses;

First part
    horse1.png

Second part
    horse2.png

As you can see there is no fertility treatment available for horses. There are no lifetime rewards that will up the chance of a horse giving birth to twins/triplets.
    edited January 2012
    Right, so I'm curious as to how she got triplets without switching households.
  • piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Maybe she did switch households and just said she didn't? Or could have bred the horse one after another so she has three foals at the same time.
    edited January 2012
    Hm, maybe. Lol.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey hun I have had two horses have triplets and here's how it happens.

Both times my horses have had triplets I have been playing "Another household". I would go visit my other household that I made and suddenly my mare had given birth to triplets. Unfortunately there is no way to influence this and it only happens when not playing the household because when the game generates random animals for neighborhood adoption this happens sometimes.

You can however make a family with a couple of horses, turn story progression "ON" and then play another household for a while and your horse may end up with triplets when you check on household "2" again :-). I'm afraid that for now that is the only way to have twins or triplets.
    edited January 2012
    Thank you:]
    I guess that is the only way to do it then!
  • rosiemayxrosiemayx Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    if you can whats the cheat?
    happy simming :shock:
  • lenshealenshea Posts: 403 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Stfutwitch wrote:
    It IS possible! People actually have videos of there sims horse having twins/triplets, but most of the time,sadly, one of the foals or the mother have a 1 in 1000 chance to survive.

Thank you. Maybe that explains the little ghost foal that roams around.

I don't think so, because I think I read somewhere that it was hit by a meteor?
  • ally0070ally0070 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Maybe if your horses try for a foal multiple times it may happen i have heard of peoples horses having twins or triplets i saw on google a horse that has triplets as well as seeing triplet foals running around appaloosa plains i even adopted one ! :)
  • tinaanimauxtinaanimaux Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Hi everyone!

Well,I got twins(one male and one female) and I didn't done anything or have nothing as mod or blessing of an unicorn.I got my horse at the breed mare at the equestre and she got 2 wonderful babies.It may be just luck for me or it's no need for mod and others. :D
  • bigwavebigwave Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    My female horse I took the the stables to get bred. Now she is having multiple foals (I'm up to 7). They just keep coming out! I'm exiting the game in hopes that this clears up what must be a glitch. The good news is that my sim is a horseman, so he has lots of work to raise all these ponies and bred and sell them.
  • betta1212betta1212 Posts: 6
    edited October 2013
    I have had a mare give birth to triplets before, I am not sure which one, but i adopted three identical foals from a local shelter. In the relationship tab it said they were litter mates.
  • TeenLyokofan7777TeenLyokofan7777 Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    The Hobble family once had twin foals. Since I wasn't active on their household, I had my male Sim adopt one (wanted both, but it had the one foal per owner rule). I saw twin foals with the Hobble family! And he mated with (I kid you not) a unicorn when the two were old enough (the unicorn was a foal at the same time as he was).
  • SKWATERS8SKWATERS8 Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    My horse has just had a foal but I don't know how to make it have two
  • MagnumgalsMagnumgals Posts: 1 New Member
    There is a way for multiple from a horse but sad thing Is they don't stop... Then the non-existent foals take up your house hold.
  • Tabbig4Tabbig4 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="princesspdt;c-7473419"][quote=OmNomNomOmBabies]And whoever said they dont die; YES, MOST OF THE TIME THEY DO!
    Sims IS that real; Atleast sims 3 is. Do you KNOW how big even ONE foal in a horses stomache is? ^.^[/quote]

They don't die after giving birth to twins in the sims 3, the horses live! I NEVER said ANYTHING about real life.[/quote]

My sims horse had triplets without any cheats, treatments or anything like that. I have no idea how I did it but it happened. All 3 horses r alive and well and so is momma
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Closing necro'd thread. Thanks :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top