Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least favorite premade family Get Together edition!

ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
Who is your least favorite premade family from Get Together and why?

(I know not everyone plays with premades and some of us even deleted them or makes their own premades. But this is for those of us who interacts or playes with them.

Least favorite premade family Get Together edition! 141 votes

Behr Family
3%
Geminilynne18Bagoas77BlueSeaWavesDivine337kaanvardar99 5 votes
Bjergsen Family
4%
InvisibleaeslittlemissgogoBMSOAfterMidnightKarliaHueyJefesimms745 7 votes
Bro Household
16%
Frn0731Omri147fadingaudioelanorbretonUmbralFlowerSchantalTiipiiRoboSpongiepajamajam07taydevCheezirationEmmaVaneAlbaWaterhouseRedDestiny92TheGoodOldGamermikaGiorgiEvilyn_1007KoteykaAmeliaNova 23 votes
Free Spirits Household
21%
auroraael14theonlybrokenVibseSimpatsyannkeekee53got2gameNiLLAeizelbyDeajklaazygnomeanoseslele62surraaaaaaSimslover163MDianaSimscalaprfyRexZhenglinkinsenpaidyl_andwhatsuperkyle221 30 votes
Fyres Family
5%
Sasquatch7Writin_RegluthienrisingTreebrookeClaudiaReisspontaneousivyItsJanierkinquni 8 votes
Munch Family
18%
cameronw209brackencat31HowGreatThouArtWitchirisorkhid22SimplyToriRavager619rhysbarrett8chrstal27mariah6194TheSimergarapoesCici783Lindsmd113Xavy_CatAbraKadabraMinguisseFlyBlueR0seHopeyStarrChazzzy 26 votes
Partihaus Household
15%
DJQ1308witchypieVuloriabby131cola__cocoaelelunicyChampandGirlieorangehippogriffLordkiribatiInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtboopishmusteniNectereMonaveilGeckogamesJzimmingPerunaMgalbmunroele 22 votes
Villareal Family
14%
SusanaLeoteThunderbat87Sjofnstilljustme2tinaestellePinkHairGuitarAmber0922bixtersDoloresGreyQueenMercyVentusMattBrinnTaraIris94CupidhappyopisteviewasherepoltergeistRae357LudditeBorgDBClayton 20 votes

Comments

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Villareal Family
    Villareal family it is because I always have to move them from the best lot in Sims 4 every time I start a new game ))
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Fyres Family
    Fyres Family for me. I personally love all the Get Together premades, and it's my favourite EP. But I just feel a bit mehh when I think about Fyres family.
    Their house feels really empty and kinda cold almost clinical. I don't think that Moira and Dominic really suit for each other that well(Moira is so boring). Morgan and Siobhan are both nice BUT Sergio(from Bro Household) could do better than Siobhan for sure.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Bro Household
    Pretty sure I only recognize like 4 of those family names (because I'm honestly not too concerned with premades one way or another, lol) but I voted Bro because... I mean, Bro. 'Yo, dude! Yo, bro! Lookin' jacked, dude! You goin' to the gym on the reg? Ya bro! Pumpin' iron in the day, partyin' at night, bro! Am I right? Herp-de-derp!'

(Dunno if they're like that. Just seeing the name brings up that image.) :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I chose the above because I can't even picture who they are. No idea. I guess that means I've never interacted with them. IDK
  • LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    Villareal Family
    I tried playing the Villareals once, but their traits are just not inspiring. Single dads can be fine, but the Villareals just seem way too gloomy as a family. I ended up bulldozing their lot and putting Downton Abbey there.
  • lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I tried playing the Villareals once, but their traits are just not inspiring. Single dads can be fine, but the Villareals just seem way too gloomy as a family. I ended up bulldozing their lot and putting Downton Abbey there.

Sounds like a cool idea. Did you build the manor?
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Bjergsen Family
    it's just these dang blondes. I can't handle it.
    6riwm5.png
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I'm going with the Free Spirits. I just never do anything with them. I've tried a couple times but it just never goes anywhere for me.

Fyres would be next on my list, because I don't find them very interesting. Maybe part of the problem is that I very much don't like the hair that both Ulrike and Moira start with in each of those households? I can go and change it, obviously, but I don't have enough motivation to do so.

I like the Munch family, though, and I have trouble not getting into shenanigans with the Bjergsens. Bjorn has the soulmates aspiration, a wife, and two kids, but clearly his wife is not his soulmate because he is always around and ready to flirt with the sims I create.

Side note: The Munch family genes are strong. Six generations in after my legacy founder married Gunther, and his nose has passed down through every one of my legacy heirs so far.
    a63ftuN.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Munch Family
    I don’t know these people.

b3nz90.gif
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    Free spirits are the most boring for me. Maike usually marries Gunther Munch and have a boring life. Ulrike usually gets married as well and lives a boring life. I need to add some drama to their lives. Maike and Gunther had triplets in my current save...ugh the worse couple gets triplets.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Munch Family
    Munch, I don't think they are a pretty family, I'm sorry if I offend anyone lol. But I want my Sims to be pretty. I like Ulrike but not Maaike from Free Spirits.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    Fyres Family
    @keekee53 & @garapoes I gave Maaike(and all the other premades) makeover on my premade save and she is actually pretty now.
    Free Spirits Household were REALLY boring to me too.. so I spiced it up a bit..
    Maaike is goes to gym a lot more now, she is part of a book club, has a thing with Don, Bjorn, Dominic and few others. She became popular after her makeover :lol:
    And Ulrike does nude paintings now. Her muse is Eva Capricciosa(from Partihaus). She has a huge crush on her but Eva is part of Partihaus so she enjoys being single.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    Bro Household
    I've used them the least often I guess don't mind them too much they haven't really been a part any memorable stories for me.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    Bjergsen Family
    I chose the Bjergsens cause I think they're boring. I mean, they even all have the same hair color and their backstory is basically only about how their teenie daughter wants to become a musician.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    @ItsJanier LOL that is awesome. I think I will have them get into some trouble this save. Maike will have to wait because dealing with triplet toddlers is hard work. I like it devs so don't nerf the toddlers...okay.
    Fyres Family
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I like it devs so don't nerf the toddlers...okay.

I can't stop laughing :lol:

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    Two spinsters that I have never played much. And why the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 would Ulrike be in The Renegades? Like Morgan Fyres, she doesn't belong.
  • LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    Villareal Family
    lele62 wrote: »

Sounds like a cool idea. Did you build the manor?

No, I found it in the gallery. I am not that talented! The Downton Abbey I found in the Gallery is very well done. Also, you can find all the Downton Abbey characters in the gallery.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Partihaus Household
    I don't like the Sims in Partihaus or their club. They are the first to be replaced in every new game I start.

After Partihaus I dislike all of the other GT households equally. They all get replaced as well.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited March 2018
    Which household from Get Together do you not care for the most?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I've never gotten a feel for the Free Spirits, so they were always just casually in the background and forgotten. I share at least a little sentiment for at all the GT premades here and there, even though I would never play some of them, but never for those two. Their cottage is lovely though.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Munch Family
    This topic already exist.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    edited March 2018
    deleted!
    Post edited by mommy19959699 on
  • I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    I picked Fyres because I couldn't even remember the household for a moment. I have endless love for the Villareals though!
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited March 2018
    Bro Household
    I picked bro because I don't really know them at all.
    I love Maaike Haas (from Free Spirits ) because she has such homely looking children and I'm sick and tired of all the same old beautiful faces.
    Laugh out loud. Often