Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shattered Light - A Rainbowcy - Chapter 12: That Little Development (11/26/14) [Hiatus Continues]

Comments

• ShortyBuggShortyBugg Posts: 110 Member
    OMGosh!!
    Its been years ):
    I think the forum change was a bad idea.
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    ShortyBugg wrote: »
    OMGosh!!
    Its been years ):
    I think the forum change was a bad idea.

Yeah all the links to my chapters are broken :( I've been thinking about going back and fixing them but it's hard to find the chapters in this thread!
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    @shogunfish

This is why I just started over! I still have my sims 3 save file and all the CC on a separate hard drive but the forum changes ruined it for me so I figured I might as well just begin again. :)
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    Arrowleaf wrote: »
    @shogunfish

This is why I just started over! I still have my sims 3 save file and all the CC on a separate hard drive but the forum changes ruined it for me so I figured I might as well just begin again. :)

I wish that I had been putting it on a separate blog all along (instead of trusting the forums, lol). I found the wordpress for my other Rainbowcy (Illuminate the Night Sky) and all the pictures are still there and the photos are still there and I'm like "why didn't I do this for SL, which I cared so much more about?!" ;__;

I'm actually trying to decide whether to start over with a sims 4 rainbowcy. My sims 3 computer gave up the ghost a few years ago (and though I have all the discs and a flash drive with all 4 gigs of my CC, I think that would destroy my laptop). But I'd have to start putting CC on my laptop and I'm not sure it can handle that. Starting over sounds so nice though. I think there were probably people who would have enjoyed reading gens 5 and 6 of my story but were put off by gens 1-4 (especially 1 and 2).
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png