Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestions regarding B&B Mode, Community Lots, new traits

The Sims Mobile is an ambitious mobile game and I think with more updates, this game will be really fun and have more diversity by then. However, I think some stuffs could be altered to make this game more fun.
  • Improvements
    • Build and Buy Mode
      1. Selling Furniture in your Inventory. This is just important.
      2. Categorizing Furniture in your Inventory. As of now the Inventory is a mess when you have several stuffs like heirlooms and low-end furniture in your inventory.
      3. I DO KNOW we'll eventually get more floors, basements, pools and balconies, and I'm looking forward to them.
    • Life Stages
      • Parents should be able to develop relationships with their kids from the start, not when they grow up.
      • I think we'll have Teens eventually. I just want to put it here so somebody knows that there's at least someone who do care about them.
      • I think we'll be able to have playable kids and toddlers eventually. I just want to... put it here. A game where you only get to play with Adults is ridiculous and...I think the developers know it...right?
    • Community Lots
      • This is one of the most important disappointment I have with the game. A cafe where you can't buy a cup of coffee? A restaurant where you can't have dinner? That's really hard to imagine and is such a waste for these different community lots. Community Lots shouldn't be all about careers, it should also be a place where our Sims can hang out and complete events or even special events. It can also be a place to practice several hobbies. Those ideas are just there to make those community lots 'free' and 'fun'. To sum up:
        • We should be able to visit community venues as customers, patients, party-goers, etc.
        • We should be able to have Event that have earn special tokens in community lots.
        • We can develop relationships in certain lots and spend some Simoleons but gain relationship faster or gain more points.
        • We should be able to improve certain hobbies in certain lots. Or our home lot will be crowded with hobby objects in the end...
        • Special Events should take place in these lots, too.
        • The developers might create new venues for 'visitable' venues, like a 'real' restaurant in the future and the restaurant we have now just stay a career venue. Don't. We love to get new restaurants (or even restaurants that could be built from scratch) but they should also be a venue to work in AND to visit.
        Some ideas about those events are:
        • These events in community lots could be shorter. Maybe they just use up 1h so your Sims won't age a lot when doing these events.
        • Events that grant special tokens could have a rather small chance of earning them but not too small to be worth the try.

For example:
        • In the Cafe. Our Sims should be able to be a customer and order coffee and chit chat. Maybe they can start 'Grab a Morning Coffee' Event and, by a very small chance, earn Joy Token. Perhaps they can develop friendship in 'Chat Over Coffee' event and you get to pay Simoleons for the event, but gain more relationship points, or gain them faster. Maybe a more decorated and better equipped Cafe can grant Bonus points to social events in Cafe. Special Events might also take place in a cafe, maybe become a protester in 'Caffeine Protest' Event and gain Influence Token.
        • In the restaurant. This is one of the venues that DEFINITELY SHOULD be interactive instead of just being a career venue. 'Candlelight Dinner' event will cost you several Simoleons but gain romance relationships faster? Maybe treat your friends to a meal in 'Take To An Outing' Event? Maybe practice your Piano or Guitar Hobbies in 'Perform For Tips' Event and earn Performance Token? Or try to master Cooking Hobby in 'Try New Food For Reference' Event and unlock a 'Experiment with new recipes' interaction after the event?
        • Fashion Studio. Sims can unlock new clothes and outfits in Fashion Studio. Maybe try to complete a 'See For New Design' special event and get a cool new piece of clothing as reward, instead of Simoleons? Of course you have to pay for the design. This can also be made into a quest maybe? Maybe a brand new 'Try On New Outfit' event and perhaps earn some Creative Token? Perhaps Special Event like 'Fashion Display' will take place and you can get ready for chances of earning Fame Token, Creative Token or more.
        • Hospital. Sims can complete 'Regular Health Checkup' event for an opportunity to earn Health Token. Maybe we'll get Quests like 'Let's Be Friends!' but one that requires our Sims to go to the hospital named 'Hello Doctor', and complete some goals in the hospital. And we should be able to 'Deliver Baby In The Hospital'! It might earn us some special tokens.
        • Business Office could just stay a career only venue.
        • Civic Center is not a place where we can easily pay a visit to, either. But we can always have special events like 'Protest For XXX' there!
        • Club. We can join the fun in 'Dance The Night Away' event and develop friendship or 'Attend The Fake Prom Night' to develop romance relationships. We might improve our Guitar Hobby in the 'Rock Up The Night' event. I think we might have a Dancing Hobby at some point, we could unlock the Hobby by a Heirloom but at first, complete the 'Learn The Dance Moves' in the club and when we reach Level 2 of the hobby, unlock the option to dance at home! And the Club should always be a place to practice dancing! (But in higher levels we get reward objects at home so practicing at home might be better choice.)
    • Hobbies and Careers
      • Some Hobbies and Career could interact with each other, like Culinary Career and Cooking Hobby. A Sim in the Cooking Hobby can have bonus when completing Career Events, and a Sim in the Culinary Career can have special interactions when in a Hobby Event and earn career XP when doing them.
      • Like Career Order Items, we could have Hobby Creations like new recipes, new piano piece, new book...etc. They could be used to sell for money or to trade special Creative Tokens.
  • Ideas
    • Traits
      • Unlucky: These Sims are a little less affected/far less affected/completely unaffected by failing a risky interaction.
      • Confident: These Sims gain confidence a bit/a lot/ way quicker than other Sims.
      • Lazy: These Sims gain 1/2/3 more energy when recovering energy from the bed.
      • Family-Oriented: These Sims gains bonus XP every now and then/occasionally gains bonus XP/often gains bonus XP when interacting with family members.
      • Hates Children: Same but when being mean to children.
    • Careers
      • Must Have Criminal Career
    • Hobbies
      • Hobbies that are collection-based instead of skill-based. Like Stamp Collecting, Treasure Hunting, Card Collecting for kids.
OK...that's a very long feedback...or should I call it suggestion? Hope someone reads it...LOL

Comments

• RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Just to add that I forgot to bring up the feature to take a screenshot...
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    A great post
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2017
    Can you read my mind? :o
    I 100% agree with your ideas
    a256aFi.gif
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I hope to see these ideas being used in the game.
    It would be amazing to create a group and go to the restaurant to eat or make protests in the square.
    Clubs + these ideas = a new look for the sims mobile
  • paradisebunny69paradisebunny69 Posts: 13 New Member
    These ideas are brilliant, you should send them to EA
  • darkpirodarkpiro Posts: 4 New Member
    Another thing with build mode that I find very frustrating is the amount of time it takes to pick up an item. While in build mode solely, a simple tap should suffice. This could be implemented quite easily as it would be a few Lines of code.