Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calmorezoo's DNA Coms Sims3/4 [ @Morakai question for you ]

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Morakai wrote: »
    oh dear...
    I love going back into studios of my favorite builders. However, I am still looking forward to seeing this build.

please go to the current DNA thread your build is waiting.
    Have loads of fun.
    h2xmsbl]

• MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    I was downloading when you placed it on the DNA site. hehe Just got out of game after taking a look at the build. You did an amazing job! I love the extra large kitchen, and the stables and grounds are amazing! The string of lights around race track is a wonderful touch! Will admit I am not a fan of yellow, but it is easy enough to tweek myself. That is just a preference thing and takes NOTHING away from the jaw dropping gorgeousness that is Gabriel Arches. Love how you did the bedrooms, and the colors. I will admit the purple one is a fav. hehe Though glad you left a Master bedroom as well as vamp room, that way she can get a hubby to help fill the other rooms. hehe Oh and the pond/swimming hole? Freaking gorgeous! Forgot to look int he basement, but was so overwhelmed already I had to come here and gush! THank you so very much!
    <3<3<3
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Morakai wrote: »
    I was downloading when you placed it on the DNA site. hehe Just got out of game after taking a look at the build. You did an amazing job! I love the extra large kitchen, and the stables and grounds are amazing! The string of lights around race track is a wonderful touch! Will admit I am not a fan of yellow, but it is easy enough to tweek myself. That is just a preference thing and takes NOTHING away from the jaw dropping gorgeousness that is Gabriel Arches. Love how you did the bedrooms, and the colors. I will admit the purple one is a fav. hehe Though glad you left a Master bedroom as well as vamp room, that way she can get a hubby to help fill the other rooms. hehe Oh and the pond/swimming hole? Freaking gorgeous! Forgot to look int he basement, but was so overwhelmed already I had to come here and gush! THank you so very much!
    <3<3<3

lol the yellow,In the living areas i was going for gold and emerald. But hay each to their own .
    Im glad your happy with the overall look of the lot. hope your vamps have loads of fun in it.
    h2xmsbl]