Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My current premium home (2 Days In)

LZUrNGA.jpg
___
sAQbNeR.jpg
___
dsvsDAz.jpg
___
eezVIsR.jpg
___
ATwbvUC.jpg

So I just thought I'd get on here to share my home and try and make new gaming friends. Hoping to maybe find other premium players to befriend. Looking for people who don't mind supporting the developers for their work towards this game. If your a premium player, please feel free to add me.

RLDFK3N

P.S
I hate a bad habit but I love a good game.
t86PKa1.jpg

Comments

• CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    FxPGm2N.jpg
    The Thompsons
  • DDmDDm Posts: 3 New Member
    lol I like your male sim, he's got Simoleons and not afraid to spend it.
    DDm wrote: »
    lol I like your male sim, he's got Simoleons and not afraid to spend it.

:lol: thanks for the laugh
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    Wow, your house is awesome already! I can’t wait to see what you do with it as you level up even further, I’ve already got one offer since I couldn’t resist only having 2 sims, now I’ve used my SimCash on getting the fourth slot but I’m hoping to save up now for those premium items! :)
    Echo006 wrote: »
    Wow, your house is awesome already! I can’t wait to see what you do with it as you level up even further, I’ve already got one offer since I couldn’t resist only having 2 sims, now I’ve used my SimCash on getting the fourth slot but I’m hoping to save up now for those premium items! :)

Yeah I'm wondering when we will get some premium buys besides what's already in the game. I'd personally like a plush black leather chair to match my black couch.
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    Nice !
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    @Coreyblake why can't I see your pics?
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited March 2018
    How do your Sims have so much cash? I only have $123 and I've been playing for a week
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    How do your Sims have so much cash? I only have $123 and I've been playing for a week

Paying for it
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    orkhid22 wrote: »

Paying for it

Thanks. I'm going to pass on that option
  • LoversHovelLoversHovel Posts: 35 Member
    Nice home! The living room could use some furniture but that means room for improvements. My heart's where the kitchen is, nice use of different interior wall design.

Can't wait to see what's in store if you're making future posts : )
    Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.
  • FaeFae Posts: 37 Member
    2 days in...that’s awesome. You’ve made insane progress!

I’ve been playing the game since it came out and this is my house so far.
    h.t.t.p.s://imgur.com/gallery/fDE26
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Just posting to show @Fae pictures :smiley:
    Fae wrote: »
    2 days in...that’s awesome. You’ve made insane progress!

I’ve been playing the game since it came out and this is my house so far.
    AquryhP.jpg
    8Xojka5.jpg
    RmmkxCO.jpg
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Because I'm a pleb, how do I buy the hot tub? I can't seem to find the option to get it with money. Because I NEED that hot tub. :D
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

@GoldenBuffy you need to get it from participating in the Hot Tub Dreams Event. Click the hot tub with the rubber ducky on the top right hand of your screen while in game. :)
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    @Fae there's no way I can just buy the hot tub? I mean with real money? I NEED that hot tub. *dies*
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

@Fae there's no way I can just buy the hot tub? I mean with real money? I NEED that hot tub. *dies*
    Not at the moment no. It’s only a reward for the event (for now). They may add purchasable hot tubs later on though :)
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Not at the moment no. It’s only a reward for the event (for now). They may add purchasable hot tubs later on though :)

I need 2 hot tubs but the haute tub event is intentionally impossible

Sorry to hear you aren’t having any luck with it :(

Thanks. All I been getting is duplicates. I used real money & cupcakes. It's really a bummer. Hopefully EA will make things right as they told me they would only if they get enough complaints from other players other than just myself. I'm not alone so I hope lots of simmers are complaining to them as well as I have

Thanks. All I been getting is duplicates. I used real money & cupcakes. It's really a bummer. Hopefully EA will make things right as they told me they would only if they get enough complaints from other players other than just myself. I'm not alone so I hope lots of simmers are complaining to them as well as I have

I've been getting duplicates for the past 3 days of the event now. Kinda saddening.
    edited March 2018

I've been getting duplicates for the past 3 days of the event now. Kinda saddening.

I hope EA never does a lottery random event never again & I hope they only do legit events without charging us where everybody will win to get everything if complete in time. EA never gives any appreciation to simmers that put money in this game as well as I do. They should show appreciation buy not charging us for events. Sadly never no thank u from EA. It was nice chatting with u Fae

I hope EA never does a lottery random event never again & I hope they only do legit events without charging us where everybody will win to get everything if complete in time. EA never gives any appreciation to simmers that put money in this game as well as I do. They should show appreciation buy not charging us for events. Sadly never no thank u from EA. It was nice chatting with u Fae

You have some great thoughts. It was a pleasure discussing these issues with you. Hopefully something is done about these problems.

You have some great thoughts. It was a pleasure discussing these issues with you. Hopefully something is done about these problems.

The only way something is going to be done is if lots of us complain to EA & ask. One voice don't count to them as they told me & that's why we all need to be talking to them...u know team up. it's the only way
  • BramBram Posts: 25 Member
    You spent a lot haha, but nice stuff!