Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
ytrvE0C.png

WHAT GENRE: Romance, Drama, Self Discovery

Sean Hyatt is a multi-billionaire, jet-setting businessman; your all round player and Casanova … but ultimately a long time bachelor. After the loss of his father, he is the only heir to pick up where his father left off. Trying to run a hotel, run his life in still in grief, will he find the one that will fill the void in his heart? With so many hearts to chase … can this bachelor ever settle down?

This story is a spin off about one of the much loved characters of my last story Fine Lines. He played a large part in it from chapters through 60 til the very end. It wasn't hard to love Sean Hyatt. His story in ways seemed like it was just beggining at the end of Fine Lines and I thought it needed to be told. So Enjoy!

This Story is currently on WORDPRESS if you care to take a read :)
Alternatively you can follow me on tumblr because it is also posted there :)

Feel free to comment here or there or anywhere lol.
*Note* My Wordpress/Tumblr versions is NSFW.

CHAPTER TIMELINE : One Chapter Per Week

Happy Reading!

Post edited by xJojox on

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited March 2020
    PROLOGUE - A Window To My Past.

It had been 7 years working for the most successful woman I ever came across. Abby Greene. I made myself a very successful living working for her as the manager of her affairs as an A-list celebrity, musician and actress. Not only she was successful but she was beautiful. Our working relationship stumbled between, business, sexual, friendship … and soul-mates in a sense. I was there for her and she was there for me. And being at her side and jet-setting for the last 6 years with her … she had nearly became my home and I forgot about everything else that mattered.

CSYGafv.png

Abby and I never entered into a relationship, because we provided each other with the love and care we needed. Relationships with other women were momentary, places I lived were temporary … and that was my life.

Until this year.

When I got the most heart breaking call of my life. It was my dad … unexpectedly he died and it left me broken just like my heart. I felt like I was never going to be the same again. All the years of jet setting and being away from the most important people filled me with regret now that he was gone. I never felt so selfish about living my life ... until I realised how much I hadn't been in his.

Seemingly perfect one day ... then no warning, he was just gone.

ZPIqgVB.png

My mother and I buried him back in the UK where we were all born. In fact I lived there right up until I was 19 when dad transferred his hotel business over to Australia. My Dad had three hotels over in the UK and three also in Australia. It was his legacy … and I was his only heir.

I stepped right up into his place and let the hotel business consume me because I couldn’t stand the idea of my dad’s legacy going down the drain. It was important to him and I wanted him to be proud of me. Ultimately I knew this is where I belonged.

My mother hired many people and I decided to take a heart breaking step away from my life in Australia and go to the UK with my mother because I knew how much she needed me … it was up to me to keep the business there afloat. My mother promised things would calm down eventually for me to return to Australia… but I knew that I would never be able to return as Abby’s Manager again. I had the best 6 years doing that, but I knew I would feel more successful as a man to work in the industry I was born into.

Being back in London always felt like a fairy tale because every time I came home I often thought about Pammie. Our romance started when Pammie and I had met in high school at one of the most prestigious boarding schools in the UK. Everyone seemed to be a stuck up snob in that school. It wasn’t about how smart you were or what dreams you had … it was about who your parents were. You weren't even looked at unless your parents had a 6 figure salary. Being the only child I was … I never actually thought I would go to any kind of boarding school, but it made it easy for my parents to live freer lives to run their business smoothly without having me tag along with them.

mMFfxGH.png

I was definitely number one rule breaker and always really popular … and there was Pammie a quiet young girl who amused me more than others because she wasn’t interested in me. Little did I know she had the biggest crush on me, but was too shy to ever admit it. I had her help me with my French homework in the library one evening and from there … I charmed her all the way into the broom closet and we both made love for the first time. Everyone would have actually guessed I was not a virgin back then … and even Pammie wouldn't have guessed. After the incident we were both caught coming from the storage area and were sent to the head mistress who expelled the both of us. At the time my father offered the school a settlement for me to stay, but Pammie was transferred to another all girl’s boarding school across the country.

From there we met again about 6 years ago on a whirlwind romance that was bliss for 3 weeks. Until work caught up with me and life caught up with her and we went back to being strangers. I kind of kicked myself for that because things felt right with her. I tried to contact her when I was in town on a tour with Abby about 4 years ago but the number I had was disconnected. I even went to look her up and she was no longer listed as the Pammie I knew. I gathered that she was perhaps married with kids now. It always remained a mystery…

And I was starting to think I would forever be a bachelor…
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yay!!! I'm so happy this has started!

I love how you did the collage of pictures in those French doors. What a nice touch and it suits Sean since he's always going through them into his hotel suite!

I'm excited for this next phase of Sean's life! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    there was just no way to jam 36 pix amongst a couple paragraphs of writing! lol.
    xJojox wrote: »
    there was just no way to jam 36 pix amongst a couple paragraphs of writing! lol.

You worked it out! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    they are just NOT MINI enough to enjoy old fine lines memories :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Bookmarked this thread! Loved the look back! <3
    edited March 2020
    Chapter One -The Boss Arrives Always When He Means To

VzEv9Q1.png

My eyes winced at the dull gloomy light of winter as it came through the window. I let out a weak groan and rolled over on my side feeling the after effects of last night’s wine.

mdt2FbQ.png

I knew the hour was later than I thought because a moment after I realised I was actually rested, even though I felt like garbage. I flung my body to the other side when I heard someone pottering around my room. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed and watched the house keeper picking up things from the floor.
    “Good morning Rose…” I groaned unamused and hungover.

GS8DFhr.png

She stopped for a moment and politely smiled before picking up some of my clothing before holding up a pair of white panties with a disgusted look before putting them in the laundry basket.
    “Oh Rose, I can see by your nun’s eyes that’ve been a sinful, sinful man…”
    “Hello Monsieur Sean. Do you know what time it is?” she replied in her French accent. She came close to my bed and gathered a few wine glasses as I threw my bed covers back and held my hand out,
    “Darling, please take my hand and lead me onto a path of righteousness…” I said with a quirked eyebrow. She smirked before shaking her head ignoring my cheeky remark.
    “Eh. I’m thinking. I missed the board meeting this morning, right?”

It was Monday and the board members of the all the Hyatt hotels in England all came together. Only I was the boss and they were all waiting for me to arrive and some direction. For a moment I imagined them all ticked off sitting around the table, on their second or third cups of coffee and tapping on their phones and staring at their watches.
    “They are all downstairs waiting for you…” Rose chimed in. It didn’t make me shift from my spot an inch. It only managed to make me roll my eyes and scoff at the idea of getting out of bed on this freezing morning. Early or cold Rose was always pleasant to watch and I could do it all day. I tipped my head to the side watching her bend over and moistened my lips before I boldly asked,
    “When can I ever convince you to come and make the sheets dirty with me Rose?” She froze and gasped before her expression softened.

xJ9Bnt3.png

It was often hard to tell if she was flattered or disgusted when I made a bold comment towards her. I had hopes she would have lower morals so she could end up in bed with her boss.
    “Are they not dirty enough monsieur?” I chuckled at her quick response and nodded not being able to really argue with that.
    “You’re giving me them nun eyes again Rose, how can I persuade you to leave the convent…?” I teased.
    “Monsieur Sean, you’re very mischievous…” she replied shyly.

KUrvKUr.png

BUT she never did say no….

“Okay okay I’m up!” I said proudly walking around my room in my underwear before I asked Rose to hand me a shirt from the closet. I had a pair of suit pants folded over the chair and I was slipping them up my legs before I was surprised by Rose blushing and holding a shirt behind me. She turned away for a moment before I asked,
    “Hey darling, will you go and pick me out a tie?” I said tapping some cologne on my neck and running a comb through my hair while my shirt was open. I met Rose in my dressing closet holding my tie daintily. I gave her a flirty eyebrow and I slid the tie though her fingers seductively. Her breath quickened and I could actually hear her tremble as I made eye contact with her.

kSJxRsX.png

I slung the tie around my neck refusing to take my eyes off of her. I watched her gulp down as she had not stepped out of my space. I always did like to get close to her so an embrace could lead her into my bed ... but I gave up because she was like this shy virgin who you couldn’t have til marriage or something. I liked to make her nervous because I knew she was crushing on me so hard. And to be honest … I just wanted to sleep with her. She didn’t strike me as the kind of woman who gave it up straight away and the type you just had once. I could wine and dine to get her into my bed, but the rubbish afterwards wasn’t worth it.

How exactly do you shrug the maid off when you see her every single day?

I finally put my watch on and realised that I was over an hour late. I slapped my head and hurried away from her not even saying goodbye.

I had been late every Monday for the last 3 months... 
    Post edited by xJojox on
    Same old Sean! But late to meetings...not so much. So excited to see how this one plays out. <3
    @AudreyFld i guess hes not exactly the same old Sean ... :( Its been 3 months since his fathers death.
    edited March 2018
    Ahhh! Seannie with long hair again! And he is such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 little plum, but I wouldn’t love him any other way! Great banter! MORE!

(Sean’s place is stellar! So him!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    His long and careless hair is back... yey. And sean definitely has the active romance in his life. I have to get in my writing groove again... its hard with a brand new story. I always felt i knew what was happening in fine lines bcoz id done it before. I have a massive stew of ideas i just gotta get them down.
    His long and careless hair is back... yey. And sean definitely has the active romance in his life. I have to get in my writing groove again... its hard with a brand new story. I always felt i knew what was happening in fine lines bcoz id done it before. I have a massive stew of ideas i just gotta get them down.

I know you can do it! A new adventure!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @AudreyFld i guess hes not exactly the same old Sean ... :( Its been 3 months since his fathers death.

Still super fresh. So I can see how he would be drinking too much right now. I wonder if he will eventually hook up with the French Maid... <3 How appropriate! :joy:
    Hahaha... possible love interest?or maybe someone to fill a void. He also lost abby... maybe he just needs a friend too
    Hahaha... possible love interest?or maybe someone to fill a void. He also lost abby... maybe he just needs a friend too
    All of the above! <3:joy:
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I'm not able to say anything atm so much I'm fangirling :pFinally it's begun!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Chapter Two - Be The Man

I pushed the board room doors open aggressively when all the members there all seemed to have an exact same look on their face. Relief.
    “Beth, could you get me a tea love?” I asked my personal assistant who stood up immediately from the corner.
    “Yes Mr Hyatt, right away…” she said obediently. I sat at the end of the table and remained quiet for a moment before one of the elders spoke first.

5HsvbIF.png

His name was David and he was a snobbish old man. He loved power, money and being in charge. There were many occasions I wanted to fire him, but he was actually one of dad’s nearest friends … so I didn’t have the heart to do it. The topic of conversation was mainly about owners and business in Australia. I nodded along while he spoke slightly swinging on my chair and taking in as much as I could from his endless rambling.

My brain just could not compute this right now.

But what did catch my eye was a pretty young woman two seats down from me that I had not seen before.

JKcskxL.png

She was dressed all business like and coyly smiled when I looked her way. I squinted my eyes for a moment to look at her once more whilst I heard the zip of her nylons as her thighs crossed one another. She was beautiful and I knew we were having a moment.

QBC86Vt.png

I found myself in a little bit of a trance before I was interrupted,
    “Mr Hyatt?” David asked.
    “Pardon me?” I said glaring at him. He cleared his voice and gave me a disappointed look. I knew he thought he was more superior than I was, and I was just another young CEO that didn’t deserve it. But I was honestly doing the best I could with how I felt for the last three months since I had lost my father. Every step I took and every decision I made, I had a feeling I was judged. Not by these people … but my dad.

Was I doing the right thing? Was I even doing his legacy proud?

“Ahem, respectfully sir, the board members and I have all united and wanted to discuss a few personal matters.” He said awkwardly before I gave him a questioning look. David looked around nervously before other members gave him a nod as if to continue. “Well we know it has been a difficult three months for you and the Hyatt family and we have picked up the slack together to establish great business and patronage here…”
    “Rigggght…” I said sarcastically before I knew what was coming. He was about to go into my personal life. It infuriated me before he even spoke and I was beginning lose my cool.
    “We are just concerned that your personal life might be effecting your position and overall image for Hyatt hotels. Your father was an upstanding man who …” I put my finger up and shushed him and he completely stopped in his tracks.

pOE23FC.png

“Now I’m going to stop you right there.” I said getting up from my seat. I paced the room at first as I tried to calm my nerves. “Now… My personal life has nothing to do with you or anyone else in this room for that matter. And I have checked the books constantly in the last three months and my management has not changed the amount of guests we get here at the hotel or any hotel for that matter. Publically yes … I do date some popular celebrities that may gain some media attention, but honestly David what I do in my personal time is no one’s business but my own. In fact I feel very insulted that you would bring this up. I certainly don’t bring up your personal life….” I said pinching the back of his chair.
    “Oh I’m sorry Mr Hyatt. It’s just that we have had contact with media that want to do interviews with you. I just assumed this bad press could possibly be bad for The Hyatt …”
    “I’ve dealt with bad press before, and they will write what they want with or without my interviews. I’m not a bloody celebrity here…”
    “Yes sir…” David said lowering his head.

tb87Je3.png

“Now let us go on…” I said more awake than before and feeling a little more tense and ready to get into action. Sometimes it was things like this that gave me the kick in the pants I needed to be the boss that I was appointed to be. I just didn’t need some guy who worked at the Hyatt longer than I did to make me look like a fool.
    You tell 'em, Seannie!

And that girl is gorgeous. Just Sean's type.

For the night. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    We need Pammie and her Sean Spawn to make an appearance!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Lol...that’ll be a while... :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    You tell 'em, Seannie!

And that girl is gorgeous. Just Sean's type.

For the night. >:)

So very true. She is very pretty. Very much the Sean type.

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Lol...that’ll be a while... :D

Ultrasound said only twelve weeks, huh. :p

Sean isn't even 30 (or has b a r e l y crossed it, I forget) and it's a shame that everyone wants him to immediately gain a house and wife and 2.5 kids or at least that many dogs.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited March 2018
    @InfraGreen - Maybe you guys know Pammie is end game... but it doesn't mean the road is gonna be smooth sailing to get there. In fact this man has been very very lucky with all them one nighters that some other woman hasnt knocked at his door waiting for a hand out. I mean the child support would be millions! And your right Sean is only 29!

@AudreyFld For fun i am putting a lot of peoples self sims in the story! Miss black hair in the board room is josiesimblr's self sim! And Beth is Quiddity-jones' selfsim. So if you want you self sim to make an appearance send them to me. (Not sure where i might use them, but i will).

@pammiechick - Indeed your right, for a night. LOL. Josie's self sim is gorge. I kinda like Sean's board member friend sitting close to him with the camera connecting eyes in that third shot.

@Skcaga6 - These boys haven't even been thought of yet!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    My SimSelfie is floating around the gallery somewhere using the name Kristi Spinks. Help yourself to her if you want. There's more than one version of her I believe.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656