Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Picture Thread

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A snake slithered by while Kassie was digging.

cy91lj2.png

They had to swim their way into this temple.

KDImQ3d.png

And stayed in their bathing suits the whole way through.

ULmeGSh.png

biScRvo.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    now that i've finally got the time to play again, here's a few shots of vases with moo'ed plants like @AlbaWaterhouse has in her amazing moorish inspired house:

these are in my master vampire archaeologist/scientist/fishing baron's house, the first one is in the room the selvadoradan poison ghost inhabits. something to help remind him of home (much of the room has selvadoradan decor, and there's more of it scattered around the house, like most explorer types seem to like doing)
    15570c0c7572c88e3823bbc4382868b0.png

the second one has a painted fern from the vampire pack in it, because i think those ferns are absolutely beautiful. slightly annoyed that fronds clip through the walls, but i couldn't manage to avoid that entirely unless basically shoving the vase into the tub, which just ruined the whole look, of course.
    5b3f88680f6dabd68d7dd090f90e2f1c.png

the ground plant that came with cats and dogs looks decent in them, too. and the banana tree trio fits perfectly in the vase trio when resized. though i was brilliant and didn't get pictures of either...

well, didn't want to double post here, but it's hours later and no one else has chatted. shared this image in another thread, but thought it'd be great here...

since poison ghosts will occasionally knock every other sim around them unconscious, they may not be the best to bring to the cantina...

b3916cdf639a1bf096070fb0a7c3205c.jpg
    even skeletons and vampires aren't immune to this
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I love these waterfalls coming from the hidden pools
    02-28-18_8-05-12nbspPM.png

02-28-18_7-35-04nbspPM.png

02-28-18_7-35-26nbspPM.png

02-28-18_7-34-48nbspPM.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    The jungle at dead of night. So pretty :love:
    xTHya4a.png
    tZdZuW6.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I love this pack.

L0zUmqc.png

ipShdz1.png

Little Wolf is out exploring again, but he can't get Paula from the marketplace out of his mind...

fURDmRX.png

Haha!~How lucky is this place in world???

It's like LW sits down to contemplate his next move in the tomb....

eg7UOfm.png

MA1WrLK.png
    Little Wolf is definitely in his element.

AuiPO6d.png

LpeTBVA.png
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I need to look through this thread while having my coffee. My sim's second visit, he was literally relying on what he found and money was tight. Here he is alight again. the first time the temples skeleton put him out with a fire extinguisher, I was so shocked and it was so quick I didn't get a pic. but second time didn't end well, he already had a plague.
    gZEU6SF.png
    oiiLmWD.png
    I didn't save. went back to a previous save just before this happened. sent him to the bar and buy more stuff. then home. more pics soon.
    edited March 2018
    ok found it
    Post edited by feetinstockings on
    just a little hint about the fires: pause the game!

there's a short window where you can make your sim put themselves out, but it's hard to manage if the game is still playing because your sim is panicking, you're panicking, things need to get clicked on, others need to get cancelled. so pause the game, take a deep breath, click your sim and select 'put self out', cancel the 'omg i'm on fire' interaction in their queue, then unpause and things will be fine
    kalaksed wrote: »
    just a little hint about the fires: pause the game!

there's a short window where you can make your sim put themselves out, but it's hard to manage if the game is still playing because your sim is panicking, you're panicking, things need to get clicked on, others need to get cancelled. so pause the game, take a deep breath, click your sim and select 'put self out', cancel the 'omg i'm on fire' interaction in their queue, then unpause and things will be fine

He had nothing to put it out with, I did pause and send him to the pool. but he was too far gone. he didn't go.
    now his with his fiancé and is about to die again from electrocution. again I wont save that.
    electric shock, update, Ok I found a drink that he drinks to fight or get rid of the effects. here's hoping it works.
    you don't need anything to put a fire out with. the fire foam is used automatically if a sim has it, but even if they've got zero items in their inventory, they can put themselves out, but only if the player clicks on them and tells them to. they'll pull out the same fire extinguisher they can use on other sims on fire, or on fires in general
    That time he was on his own.

and to the rest, he is now engaged
    and funny thing he met her at work, but while on vacation he was able to ask her for the antidote.
    just some holiday pics
    He proposed and she said yes, pity they can't marry while in the jungle
    kcbzfIn.png
    after being cursed several times, once with disease, and here he is supposed to be a skeleton, his social was way down through curse and she was sad. so a few drinks soon put them both right
    Ss1w48h.png
    I didn't take anymore in the temple, too busy trying to keep them alive. anyway holiday home time to try the new dance
    Js3cISB.png
    they got the golden plate.
    ok, i know some will consider this beating a dead horse, especially since the latest person to ask the question has moved on even without totally grasping what was said, but here we go, now with pictures!

a sim all on their own can still put themselves out if they catch fire. in this image, you can easily see the 'extinguish self!' self interaction and the fact that the sim has zero items in their inventory

e19bede7342fbaf2ba5bf64cdd0afc31.jpg

so, again, just pause the game, select the individual sim, then click on them, find that interaction, use it, unpause game, no longer a dead sim. no need to cancel without saving or whatever everybody's been doing. and, if this even stops one person from saying 'my sim died in a fire and there was no way to rescue them or stop it without quitting the game without saving' then this post has finally done the job i've been trying to do on multiple threads every single time this crops up
    I will see if this is an option. I haven't seen this unless they have something to use or are near the shower or bath with a shower. or even a pool.
    do you have mods in your game. I don't.
    I will see if this is an option. I haven't seen this unless they have something to use or are near the shower or bath with a shower. or even a pool.
    do you have mods in your game. I don't.

It is an option within the game and not a mod. My sim used it when he was attacked by lightning bugs in a temple.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I love this pack.

L0zUmqc.png

ipShdz1.png

Little Wolf is out exploring again, but he can't get Paula from the marketplace out of his mind...

fURDmRX.png

Is Paula one of the locals?
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Teen Philip taking his first solo vacation.

mKu8GpD.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Funny pic of Caleb trying to be an archaeologist so hard.
    38923302330_ed0cff0c81_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Still loving this pack! Planning to send Jenna and Mark back to the jungle as soon as their toddlers age up :)

cpQBKZN.png

XtZIWtN.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png

Is Paula one of the locals?

@catloverplayer Yes, she is but I gave her a make-over in CAS.

• tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    edited March 2018
    4cea8c678b35720638a861f3c765a62a.jpg

Little Maeyara toddling around their vacation home while mom is off excavating somewhere in the front yard.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Eeek!

40792326361_02ac0af018_o.png