Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Now Closed) Ashes to Ashes Gen 7 Casting Call!

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @Charliimai What a great story! I really like her!
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Thank you @haswh. I did get a little carried away storywise :D once I started I just couldn't stop :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I was about to say, what an incredible backstory @Charliimai ! Thank you, she's great :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited March 2018
    Thank you @CitizenErased14

Edit to add: her skin tone is darker on the upload as I had a few pc issues and lost my first creation.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    panicxfan94panicxfan94 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm so excited to finally be a part of one of these! I'm a long time fan/lurker of A2A. I've read the whole legacy at least twice, so I'm totally fangirling right now. I created the child of the current heir in my legacy family early in CAS as my submission :)

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/4umEaJM.png[/img]"]4umEaJM.png[/url]

Hallie Trigger grew up in a big family. Like 8 other people constantly stomping up and down stairs, yelling down hallways, and watching TV at alarmingly high volumes big. She's got her workaholic parents, her lovey-dovey grandparents, a jetsetting aunt, a sometimes MIA hipster uncle, 2 sisters and a cousin that's more like a sister than her real sisters. So when she had an opportunity to study away from home in a student exchange program, she took it. With uni around the corner and everyone in her (big) family having a different opinion about her future, maybe the quiet will be good for thinking. Or drive her even crazier than the noise. There are such high expectations for her and she'd half scared to death of falling short and half wanting to say "screw everyone" and just binge watch Supernatural instead of study. One things for sure. Whatever she decides to do, it's going to be a heck of a story. Maybe she should start taking notes...

Traits: Self-Assured, Geek
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author
  • Options
    She's very cute! Thank you @panicxfan94 ! (And thank you even more for reading my story! I appreciate it so much! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Okay about to create a male sim for your casting call! Hopefully I'm not too late to the party! :D
  • Options
    Okay, so here's my submission. Hope I did this right. :D
    4Ph9J2e.png
    Introducing Marco Hall.

You are welcome to change his bio and feel free to cc him up too. :)
    The link to the sim is here.

Bio:
    Marco Hall is a teenager from San Myshuno. He moved to Windenburg with his parents when he was ten. Being a foreigner whose mother tongue wasn’t German, Marco struggled a bit in the first few years, as he tried to fit in.

He became very good at following the crowd, and got caught up in a group of school bullies.

Luckily his family moved to another part of the city shortly after and he changed schools. In this new environment, he discovered he had a talent for composing music. He spends most of his time in the music studio. Sometimes he performs at school concerts.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @simscognito !
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Rune Marchold (and his Baby Girl)

dYuFIVU.png

Age: Well, around 22 or so. Give him the age you need ;)

Background:
    Rune is earning his money as street musician and sometimes as labourer. It is not easy for him finding a job cause he didn't graduate school and lives on the street since he was 15.
    Why, you might ask? Well, it is a long story. He grew up as a happy child. He had a great uncle, a musician, he always looked up at. His parents always favoured his older brother. But as long as he had his uncle it was okay for him. His uncle also taught him how to play guitar and many great life lessons. But then his uncle died of cancer. The one he had always looked up at was suddenly gone. After that the focus of his family fell on him. They started to treat him like they had threatened his uncle. Nothing Rune did was right. His grades never have been perfect but okay, you could say. The more his parents started to say him how bad he is at school the worse his grades got. All his friends suddenly seemed to be not good enough for his family and Rune became lonelier. He missed his uncle every day more. It all got pretty bad until he couldn't stand anything of it anymore and he ran away. From that day on he is living on the streets. It was really hard the first time and it still often is but somehow he seemed to get along pretty well. Finding friends as a homeless musician is pretty hard and so he is often alone. Well, never really alone. Two years after he left his home he found his little Baby Girl, a Pitbull-Boxer mix, in a trash can. He saved the little puppy and every since Baby Girl is following him everywhere around, protecting him if necessary.
    One day the life on the streets got too much for Rune and he tried to get help from his family. They were even willing to but only if he was changing his life to their wishes. He had even considered it but then they wanted him to give his Baby Girl away and that was something he couldn't do. So he is still on the streets, living from one day to another, dreaming of a better life with his Baby.

CVgBu1t.png
    Rune and his girl on a usual day.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Marialein Nobody puts Baby Girl in a corner! :D Great sim, doggo and backstory!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    I love him @Marialein ! Thank you :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @Marialein Wow! Rune is a handsome sim!
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @Marialein Wow! Rune is a handsome sim!

A very handsome man indeed! <3
  • Options
    firsttigerhobbesfirsttigerhobbes Posts: 7 New Member
    Claire's family moved from Germany to the US when her mother was a small child. Growing up, she would listen to her grandmother tell stories about the language and the people until she would get tired and wander off to sleep. When Oma died, Claire was 15. The loss of the woman who had practically raised her on the long nights and empty weekends when her mother was out trying to make enough money to care for the three of them almost broke her. But she decided to do something with her grief and applied immediately to her school's foreign exchange program. When she got in she was faced with the problem of money. After many long nights up with her mother, she decided to use some of her college money to cover the trip and housing for her junior year abroad in Germany. Unfortunately, Claire speaks very little German except for some phrases she picked up from her grandmother, and as a result is very shy. She barely speaks in classes and is very studious because she needs a scholarship so her mother does not have to work extra to pay. However, if someone talks to Claire about her passion: animal welfare and vegetarianism, she becomes animated and eager to talk. She just needs the right people to share her cause and bring her out of her shell. She hopes to meet them in Germany.

Claire is my submission for #A2AGen7. I am putting her description her because it won't fit on the gallery. If I can figure out a way to post a picture of her later, I will.
  • Options
    firsttigerhobbesfirsttigerhobbes Posts: 7 New Member
    Oh, also:

Full Name: Claire Weber
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Traits: Vegetarian, Loner
  • Options
    Thank you very much @firsttigerhobbes ! :heart: (and hi! Haven’t seen you around in a while, hope you’re well!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SonniejjSonniejj Posts: 54 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Rune Marchold (and his Baby Girl)

dYuFIVU.png

Age: Well, around 22 or so. Give him the age you need ;)

Background:
    Rune is earning his money as street musician and sometimes as labourer. It is not easy for him finding a job cause he didn't graduate school and lives on the street since he was 15.
    Why, you might ask? Well, it is a long story. He grew up as a happy child. He had a great uncle, a musician, he always looked up at. His parents always favoured his older brother. But as long as he had his uncle it was okay for him. His uncle also taught him how to play guitar and many great life lessons. But then his uncle died of cancer. The one he had always looked up at was suddenly gone. After that the focus of his family fell on him. They started to treat him like they had threatened his uncle. Nothing Rune did was right. His grades never have been perfect but okay, you could say. The more his parents started to say him how bad he is at school the worse his grades got. All his friends suddenly seemed to be not good enough for his family and Rune became lonelier. He missed his uncle every day more. It all got pretty bad until he couldn't stand anything of it anymore and he ran away. From that day on he is living on the streets. It was really hard the first time and it still often is but somehow he seemed to get along pretty well. Finding friends as a homeless musician is pretty hard and so he is often alone. Well, never really alone. Two years after he left his home he found his little Baby Girl, a Pitbull-Boxer mix, in a trash can. He saved the little puppy and every since Baby Girl is following him everywhere around, protecting him if necessary.
    One day the life on the streets got too much for Rune and he tried to get help from his family. They were even willing to but only if he was changing his life to their wishes. He had even considered it but then they wanted him to give his Baby Girl away and that was something he couldn't do. So he is still on the streets, living from one day to another, dreaming of a better life with his Baby.

CVgBu1t.png
    Rune and his girl on a usual day.

Omg crying over the backstory (a dog in a trash can?! MONSTERS!), loving the doggy-friend and drooling over the guy!
    sonniejj.wordpress.com

Frequent updates on my legacy story! Follow the Fiore's as their family legacy takes over Newcrest... and the world!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2018
    Tamsin Turner: aka "DJ TamTam" aka "Tamzar the Terrible"
    jCMPOMN.png
    Comic book store clerk by day, DJ and D&D Game Master by night.

Secretly a Voidcritter and Henry Puffer fanatic (don't tell his D&D buddies), Tamsin also keeps a collection of Victorian romance novels hidden cleverly under a layer of naughty magazines (don't tell ANYBODY).

Raised by his mother and grandmother in a middle class neighbourhood, Tamsin's life has been a pretty uneventful affair so far; maybe that's why he spends so much time engrossed in superhero comic books and roleplaying fantasy?

Orientation: curious and open minded about everything (he has a bear costume in his closet ready to go!)

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Ha! Love him @WagonFruit ! (And he's so cute! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    TwilightSimmerTwilightSimmer Posts: 97 Member
    Full Name: Dot Yamamoto
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Traits: Goofball, Dance Machine
    Orientation: She prefers boys slightly more than girls though either gender is acceptable.
    Background: Dot was born the 4th oldest of 7 children from a rich actress and a rich businessman in Selvadorada. As a child, there was only one thing Dot was better at than anyone- singing. Her family moved to Windenburg the summer before she began 6th grade and she quickly learned German. When Dot started high school, she dyed her hair hot pink so she could stand out from her blonde hair, grey-eyed family. Dot and her mother got into an argument about her future that was so bad that Dot ran away. She began living on the streets when she was 17 in San Myshuno and eventually came to live back in Windenburg. Dot is currently trying to get enough money to study a major in musical theater and a minor in painting. She's also a little romantic at heart with a touch of crazy party girl as well.
  • Options
    Thank you @TwilightSimmer ! She sounds fun! (Also, welcome to the forums :) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    talkativesimtalkativesim Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't post a photo of my submission, but she's up on the gallery with your hashtag under the name "Rose." Here's her story:

Daisy Rose is 19 years old, and she lives with her father, Donatello, in the desert when she's not at school studying psychology. She has two much older half-brothers, Andrew and Lee, who are both married with kids, and one 12 year old half-sister, Scarlet, who lives with their mom across town. Although Daisy keeps in touch with her brothers, she doesn't really ever speak to her mom, Kit. She's lived with her dad since she was 7, and he is her best friend in the whole world. She loves to listen to him play his guitar, and they've always enjoyed spending time together around the house, cooking and gardening, and watching Sim Food Network and cheesy sit-coms. At school, Daisy always had lots of friends. Her kind and empathetic nature draw people to her, and she's never one to refuse a good conversation. However, Daisy considers the most important part of her life to be her struggle with anxiety, which is the reason she's working to become a psychologist. In middle school, when her anxiety was at its worst, her dad took her to an amazing therapist who inspired Daisy to be just like him. Her dream is to work as a school psychologist so that she can help kids overcome obstacles just like she did.

I think this is the third time I've participated in a casting call, but other than that I'm usually a silent reader, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that I look forward to every new chapter you post, and I adore your sims and story! I hope you find the inspiration you're looking for in one of these submissions :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @talkativesim , both for your submission and your kind words about my story :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member

39841393505_a352872db0_b.jpg
    Amna Bhatt was born in New Delhi as the middle child of three siblings to a very, very wealthy family. Her parents could never seem to understand her energy, and why she could never just sit down and sit still like her younger brother. Neither could they understand why Amna didn't want to hang out with their friend's daughters, the ones that they always compared Amna to. Her older sister loved gossiping with them. Somehow, it always seemed like Amna was saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Her parents always punished her for her energy, which only seemed to make her want to jump around even more. Just as they were beginning to look at sending Amna away, her uncle came to live with them for a few months. He took one look at her, and immediately saw himself. Convincing his brother (Amna's father) to wait just a few more months to send her to boarding school, her uncle put a pair of running shoes on her feet and a soccer ball in her hands. With just the two of them on the field, Amna sent her first ball into the soccer net. Amna loved everything about the sport, she loved the feeling of rushing down the field, the ball between her feet, that brush of air as the ball flies towards the net. Not only that, but she loved the community, spending hours a day with people she loved. Pretty soon, she was barely at home, and when she was, she generally had grass stains on her clothes and barely talked to her parents. Amna's personality was also changing, she was standing straighter full of so much more confidence, and rougher around the edges which left her with a lot of guy friends. Her parents hoped she would grow out of it, sure she was well behaved now, but everyone knew that roughhousing, yelling, just sports in general, were not what a true Bhatt lady was.
    As she got older, Amna found it harder with the boys, anyone that she liked just seemed to want to kick a ball around with her, sure they saw movies together, but they were fast action movies. There was that one boy, Divit, who she really liked. He was in the same soccer league as her. They'd been kicking around a ball together for ages, meeting up in their spare time to practice kicks. She didn't know when it happened, but pretty soon she had a major crush on him, and for awhile, it seemed like he did too. Every so often he'd give her these looks, then look away after she noticed. Or he'd come up to her, and start to say something before he'd say something else. When he finally did corner her one day after practice, Amna's heart was in her chest, until he asked her to find out if one of the other girls liked him. Amna knew all she had to do was act a bit more softer, and she could probably get someone to like her. But if she did that, her parents would have won, and so she sucked it up and played even harder.
    When she was thirteen, her parents told her that she was too old to be playing soccer for a hobby. If she was to continue doing it, she would have to be the best, or it would be a useless thing to be spending time on. So Amna trained, and trained and trained. And she became the best. But all that time that went into training had to come from somewhere. Slowly, she lost time for friends and fun. It was soccer, soccer, soccer. The thing that she loved, became something to dread. But Amna couldn't be stuck in the house again, so she continued with it.
    In her late teens, is when that letter arrived. A scholarship, to a sports academy in Windenburg. Her parents, disappointed that she hadn't yet turned around and given it up, were all too eager to let Amna snatch it up. They had relatives who lived down there, Amna could stay with them.
    So Amna goes off towards Windenburg, to train harder for a sport she's come to despise. Her parents wouldn't be hovering over her anymore, she could finally experience those teenaged things, she can finally let loose a little (or a lot).

Traits: Childish, Active
    Under the hashtag in the gallery #bhatt along with the hashtag for the challenge.