Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Emily4331's Story & Legacy Compendium

It was getting a bit messy trying to remember details of my stories and families when they were trapped under hundreds+ posts in the night. To fix this, I decided to make this thread in which I will post all about my stories and legacies within my game, across whichever saves I might be doing. Just so they can all be in one place.

As I am typing this, I am about to start the game and continue on a turkey-fueled spree of sim creation to populate an empty town entirely of new faces, new stories, and new adventures to be found. Looking for the freshest experience possible and I hope you'll stick around to read it! :smile:

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    See your avatar? More of that please :love:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Funny you say that - she will be my main sim in my upcoming saved game :lol:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Emily4331 Can wait to see all the sims you create and read the stories! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I am so looking forward to hanging out in this thread. :D@Emily4331. I just absolutely adore Mia as a Sim. :) She's... ah... gorgeous.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Heheh :tongue: thank you!

So I mostly finished the next household for my new game - a roomie type.

Right left to right: Kelli Krypt, Dirk Neese, and Victoria Vulture (super edgy names :lol: )

yuOht2L.png

Kelli info:
    IBOKMZq.png
    Traits: flirty, good sense of humor, party animal, kleptomaniac, and frugal
    Favorites: dark wave, egg rolls, and spiceberry
    LTW: illustrious author

Dirk info:
    FZ9gSKI.png
    Traits: brave, night owl, bookworm, ambitious, friendly
    Favorites: rock, stir fry, and sea foam
    LTW: master mixologist

Victoria info:
    ja0uMoe.png
    Traits: virtuoso, savvy sculpture, artistic, heavy sleeper, vegetarian
    Favorites: digitunes, pumpkin pie, blue
    LTW: vocal legend
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Kelli Krypt for the win :love: For one Kelli with an "I" gets coolness points the world is fully of Kelly's.And at first thought Kelli was a vampire even the name had me fooled.But do like Victoria's pretty eyes and sense of style but alas she loses to the sim with the better name.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Love the hair colors! They all look a bit dangerous, but only one has even one bad trait. Hope you have fun playing them. :)
    @CravenLestat Haha! I knew you'd like Kelli the best. :tongue: No supernaturals in most of my saves, but who knows...she might be in one of those weird vampire cults. :open_mouth:

@bekkasan Thank you! Come to think of it...I might have accidentally given Dirk my hair color. :astonished: Now has truly come the time...my sims and I are one. :lol:

Ya know, I have always been of the mind that you can't judge a book by its cover! My goal with them was to definitely represent them as the type a mother might drag her kids away from, but deep down they are just people with a love for the alternative look who are pretty normal otherwise. :smiley:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Emily4331 They are stunning! Love the character they have in them. :blush:

You know, the older I get, the more I realize you really can't judge anyone by their outward appearance.

Some of the rudest and inconsiderate people I've known are beautiful/handsome, while those who have weird hair colors, tattoos or piercings, or dress grungy are some of the nicest and most caring people I could ever know.

You just never know what walks of life people come from...and believe me I am still learning not to make snap judgements. :confounded: It's hard!

Anyhoo, great work! Anxious to see more! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 No, you sure can't or shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I look forward to seeing their stories. :)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    IBOKMZq.png

Brilliant colour choice for Kelly's lipstick!! :love:

They are all very good-looking!

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @ChocoCub Thank you! :3
    Upcoming save cast, so to speak.
    tyWBkUd.png
  • KakashijewlKakashijewl Posts: 39 Member
    Ohhhhhhh so excited everyone looks great!!!