Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS ONLINE

1235...Next

Comments

• Booski62005Booski62005 Posts: 1 New Member
    When I saw this post I was going to talk about FreeSO and then I saw the latest comments.
  • Flower_Feild_3Flower_Feild_3 Posts: 2 New Member
    I never played TSO but I would love play and be able to meet people on there. I've seen videos and it looks like so much fun, I just don't know if anyone still plays it.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2019
    I played the original Sims Online and LOVED it. I actually ran a few money houses in a few of the towns during the years I played it. I ran a jam making house and I think a logic board house. I LOVED the interactions you had to earn from skill levels (my favorite was Smoke From Ears which I used a TON whenever I got booted offline because my internet connection PLUM stunk back then). I tried FreeSO but I could never see the whole game (it ran in Windowed Mode for some reason). I took a break for a while from the original game and came back to it right before it became EA Online. I wasn't online when it was closed down for the final time. I wish I could play it again.

EDIT: I had one friend who I loved having as a roommate because I STANK at building houses and she was AMAZING at building houses for me. I wish I could find some of the friends I had. I played both male and female Sims. Freaked a few people out when they found out the male Sim they were flirting with was actually a female Sim player LOL
    Post edited by EricasFreePlay on
  • NovuNovu Posts: 21 Member
    I regret not having ever played this.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    sims online get too greedy
  • Mamasaurus_73015Mamasaurus_73015 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok so I need some help please. I've never played the sims but recently I've started wanting to play but I have no idea what kind of computer I need to get and I dont know what to start with other than the base game. I've looked at some many computers it's not even funny and it seems like the only way to get a decent laptop is if you pay $1000+ for one. So I figured I would get on here and ask yall for some advice
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Ok so I need some help please. I've never played the sims but recently I've started wanting to play but I have no idea what kind of computer I need to get and I dont know what to start with other than the base game. I've looked at some many computers it's not even funny and it seems like the only way to get a decent laptop is if you pay $1000+ for one. So I figured I would get on here and ask yall for some advice

Hello @Mamasaurus_73015 :) Welcome to the forums!
    It would be best to post your questions on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
  • Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    The Sims Online came out when I had not the money to pay a game monthly nor could even make money exchange from Euro to Dollar for EA. But the trailers and impressions were very interesting.
  • NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    Dukemon11 wrote: »
    The Sims Online came out when I had not the money to pay a game monthly nor could even make money exchange from Euro to Dollar for EA. But the trailers and impressions were very interesting.

Same here. I wanted to try it. I really hope I will be able to play some kind of the sims online on PC in the near future.
  • mwonkiwonmwonkiwon Posts: 10 New Member
    i wish i did play tso but i've discoveren ts2 first when i deard of tso it was the end of the way :'(