Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet SP: Plans & Ideas For Using It (A Positivity Thread)

Comments

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If you buy Vlad a hamster, you could finally get rid of all the vampires! :D

You have to name it Van Helsing!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I can only think of two things so far. Dressing up my cat, and having a bubalus.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Also, rats! I forgot there were rats. Hmm... lab rats for scientist Sims maybe? >:)o:)

I know this is just a game and you can't do actual tests with those poor rats, but animal testing is wrong and cruel. No one should support it even if it was just in game.

Oh it's all good, lol. The scientists just need companions to talk to while they're busy investigating the aliens. ;)
    Also, rats! I forgot there were rats. Hmm... lab rats for scientist Sims maybe? >:)o:)

I know this is just a game and you can't do actual tests with those poor rats, but animal testing is wrong and cruel. No one should support it even if it was just in game.

That isn't what he said. He said he'd like a rat pet for his scientist sim. My mind went to Pinky and the Brain when I first heard about the secret workshop for them to work on their secret projects.

Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my mistake! I'm sorry for misunderstanding your comment @TheGoodOldGamer that emoji " :naughty: " at the end made it seem like that.
    But like I said I'm sorry for misunderstanding your comment.
    The scientist sim could totally use a pet rat so he wont be lonely :smile:
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member

Oh it's all good, lol. The scientists just need companions to talk to while they're busy investigating the aliens. ;)

That isn't what he said. He said he'd like a rat pet for his scientist sim. My mind went to Pinky and the Brain when I first heard about the secret workshop for them to work on their secret projects.

Oh plum my mistake! I'm sorry for misunderstanding your comment @TheGoodOldGamer that emoji " :naughty: " at the end made it seem like that.

Oh, no worries. Didn't mean offense, that face was just a joke (you know, mad scientist mwahaha and all that), I'm not a deviant player, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member

Oh plum my mistake! I'm sorry for misunderstanding your comment @TheGoodOldGamer that emoji " :naughty: " at the end made it seem like that.

Oh, no worries. Didn't mean offense, that face was just a joke (you know, mad scientist mwahaha and all that), I'm not a deviant player, lol.

I get it now no worries :smile: . I'm really glad that you made a positive thread about MFP pack because there has been so many negativity around it(I do understand why people are disappointed with it and EA).

I'm so excited for that fish tank table. I mean it will look so good in a vet office(waiting area) and in every house that loves animals too!
    I've never used the MOO cheat, but I kinda wanna stack multiples of that fish tank table on each other to make a tall cylindar aquarium thing.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I've never used the MOO cheat, but I kinda wanna stack multiples of that fish tank table on each other to make a tall cylindar aquarium thing.

Yes! That is an awesome idea.
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member

You haven't lived until you've built with MOO, shift + [ , shift + ] , alt + 9 and alt + 0 . I don't use mods or CC, but I build with all the cheats to get the most items available to build with, and to be able to merge things to make new things, it is the best! All you need is a little imagination and you'd be surprised what happens! :) I recommend it to everyone! I'm definitely going to try stacking those tables, resizing them, merging things into the end tables...I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Also, thank you again for making this thread. This has been my happy place ever since you did ^_^
    @TheNUBalicious Please take pics when you do that with that table. I'm really curious what it looks like. :)
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    @TheNUBalicious Please take pics when you do that with that table. I'm really curious what it looks like. :)

Most definitely will! Any builds I use it in I'll put in my gallery also.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I'll add the cage to my pet supply shops to sell.

I also might create a ghost hamster to frighten my other sims.

I think they said something about how you can't sell the hamster cages in the stores though. Unfortunately, mostly cause you woudln't be able to feed the pets in them while they're being sold
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I really liked the look of the items in the pack. And I'm going to give at least one of my sims a pet rat. :-)
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I will see what the modding comunity does with this pack first. Personally, I still want birds as a pet and if a modder can do that with this pack I may have interest.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I will see what the modding comunity does with this pack first. Personally, I still want birds as a pet and if a modder can do that with this pack I may have interest.

Not sure if this will help but someone did a pretty good small pet mod with birds already xD
    heres the link!

https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/post/171532680430/some-new-critters-to-fill-your-lots-link-onedrive
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »

Not sure if this will help but someone did a pretty good small pet mod with birds already xD
    heres the link!

https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/post/171532680430/some-new-critters-to-fill-your-lots-link-onedrive

Nope, I want a caged bird. It needs to mimic my fancy parakeets in a cage.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »

heres the link!

Nope, I want a caged bird. It needs to mimic my fancy parakeets in a cage.

Ah ok lol. Hopefully they add birds and other animals in a pack.
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm looking forward to having guinea pigs. I've never had them in real life, and can't wait to have them in game. Plus I want to dress up my dogs in cute outfits. :)
    ETA: And the fish tank coffee table! I'm wondering if I'll make a crazy cat lady.
    ETA: Just learned there aren't gonna be guinea pigs.
    Post edited by happygurl on
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I'm probably going to use the hamster/rodent cage in all my kids rooms. I might even make a void critter themed room, with the little void critter. :)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to having guinea pigs. I've never had them in real life, and can't wait to have them in game. Plus I want to dress up my dogs in cute outfits. :)
    ETA: And the fish tank coffee table! I'm wondering if I'll make a crazy cat lady.
    ETA: Just learned there may not be guinea pigs.

they may say they're not guinea pigs but they definitely feel like em to me!
    6riwm5.png
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    ^^I know! I saw the trailer and thought they were guinea pigs, but I guess they're hamsters, lol.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I have already built a beautiful new house with a huge room for the kids, the hamster and the cute fat cat that I have adopted :D. I'm loving this game like never before at the moment. New sceenshot on Simsvip looks awesome.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    ^^I know! I saw the trailer and thought they were guinea pigs, but I guess they're hamsters, lol.

yeah I'm wondering if maybe it's just a mix-up of some sort honestly! for some people, all little fuzzy buddies are basically the same to them. they say hamster but my heart says guinea pig. my heart also says they're guinea pigs who've labeled themselves hamsters in order to escape their dark past riddled with war crimes.
    6riwm5.png
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    It's obviously a hamster disguised as a guinea pig. Didn't you know? Several years ago some hamsters decided to break into Fort Knox and steal all the gold, only to be confronted by the first setback. Hamsters can't carry gold, or else they get horribly squished. Oops. So they got some dogs to help them put the gold onto a truck and...wait. Hamsters can't drive trucks. They're tiny. Well I dunno how they did it, but they managed to steal all that gold somehow and now they're on the run by the RBI. Rodent Bureau Investigation...or something. That is why they're dressed up as guinea pigs to avoid detection. They hid all that gold somewhere and they're waiting for the right time to get them and become super mega rich. Imagine all the food pellets they can eat! Oh, you're wondering what happened to those dogs? They're in disguise too, like trash and cats. You'll never find them. Ever.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    tobumon wrote: »
    It's obviously a hamster disguised as a guinea pig. Didn't you know? Several years ago some hamsters decided to break into Fort Knox and steal all the gold, only to be confronted by the first setback. Hamsters can't carry gold, or else they get horribly squished. Oops. So they got some dogs to help them put the gold onto a truck and...wait. Hamsters can't drive trucks. They're tiny. Well I dunno how they did it, but they managed to steal all that gold somehow and now they're on the run by the RBI. Rodent Bureau Investigation...or something. That is why they're dressed up as guinea pigs to avoid detection. They hid all that gold somewhere and they're waiting for the right time to get them and become super mega rich. Imagine all the food pellets they can eat! Oh, you're wondering what happened to those dogs? They're in disguise too, like trash and cats. You'll never find them. Ever.

Unless you know the secret call: "Hamstaguiiiinnn! Hamstaguyyyy!"