Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Worlds in The Sims Mobile! (How you could implement new areas)

hC5YRtA.png
There is a new tab in the bare spot on the upper left corner of the screen. When you tab it you get to the "Select World..." menu.
2mgWpKd.png
One new world could be an island where you could build your own Vacation Home!
Or a city or just a spot to add new careers. (like Celebrity career)
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    OMG it's weird knowing that my pc version of this game is a somewhat a polish version of mobile game. :cry:
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    those maps look so fun compared to the ones in the sims 4 :|
    giphy_1.gif
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    those maps look so fun compared to the ones in the sims 4 :|

Even more sad.......the mobile version cooler then the pc version of it :cry::cry::cry:
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Having sudden urge to... Draw custom world maps... No.. must suppress...

They do look so much cuter and artsy than the Sims 4 maps though, really hoping they expand the game with loads of fun destinations like a tropical island!

I wonder if Ts mobile will be tied to TS4 content-wise, or whether it'll get its own standalone stuff. So excited for this game though!!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member

They do look so much cuter and artsy than the Sims 4 maps though, really hoping they expand the game with loads of fun destinations like a tropical island!

I wonder if Ts mobile will be tied to TS4 content-wise, or whether it'll get its own standalone stuff. So excited for this game though!!

You should definitely try doing a TSM-styled map! Your maps always look awesome. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • LordredzzzLordredzzz Posts: 125 Member
    I would really like a City World!
    xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz

You should definitely try doing a TSM-styled map! Your maps always look awesome. :)

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! *Dashes off to start sketching*
  • rohann9rohann9 Posts: 6 New Member
    i wonder if are we supposed to get expansion pack type updates for sims mobile or just the content updates like sims freeplay ?
    edited May 2017
    rohann9 wrote: »
    i wonder if are we supposed to get expansion pack type updates for sims mobile or just the content updates like sims freeplay ?

Thats what I was thinking, I'd imagine they'll be similar to the Free Play updates each with a specific theme, but they could also be directly connected to the Sims 4 updates/DLC, which I dont think people would appreciate very much, e.g As soon as a new Sims 4 DLC is released, it's also available for free on Sims Mobile.
    but freeplay updates sucks! theres no option to turn our sim to any supernatural creature like vampire. freeplay is an unrealistic sims game. but i hope they will provide ghosts, cemetary, day/night cycle, pools, and much more soon! and the map of the game is also very small.
    sucks* , freeplay updates sucks!
  • TheAnimeWolf19TheAnimeWolf19 Posts: 4 New Member
    I think new cities would be awesome and expansions you have to pay for that add more cities which i feel that the price should be atleast 5 dollars
  • Beth_BethBeth_Beth Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't have that icon
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Beth_Beth wrote: »
    I don't have that icon
    Maybe you haven't installed the latest version of the game?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I think new cities would be awesome and expansions you have to pay for that add more cities which i feel that the price should be atleast 5 dollars
    New cities are usually free in such games because otherwise not everybody would have them and this could only give problems in a multiplayer game. Instead ingame purchases are usually about other things. Some such ingame purchases could be for stuff in other cities and if you didn't have those cities then you wouldn't be tempted to buy the things ;)
  • Beth_BethBeth_Beth Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Erpe;c-15885707"][quote="Beth_Beth;c-15879457"]I don't have that icon [/quote]
    Maybe you haven't installed the latest version of the game?
    [/quote]

I did check that. I have 2.0.1.83459 which is the same as on the play store details but it can't be anything else. Weird, hopefully a new update will be out soon and that one will fix it.
    Thanks though!
  • AsenathAsenath Posts: 9 New Member
    I didn't have yet. But sounds awesome
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    I was thinking that they should have a club to go to. That would be pretty rad I think. Similiar to free play but bigger and better optimized. The dance floor in free play was a little sketchy. Plus with the chat method. There should be club rooms lol same club different room of people. It would be randomly generated where you go though. I think this could turn into a big social game personally.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    I was thinking that they should have a club to go to. That would be pretty rad I think. Similiar to free play but bigger and better optimized. The dance floor in free play was a little sketchy. Plus with the chat method. There should be club rooms lol same club different room of people. It would be randomly generated where you go though. I think this could turn into a big social game personally.

but we have a club! It's in the center! Its a night neighborhood and unlocked in lv 15 (club only in 23)

but we have a club! It's in the center! Its a night neighborhood and unlocked in lv 15 (club only in 23)

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. But is it socially capable though :tongue: or just a job :trollface:

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. But is it socially capable though :tongue: or just a job :trollface:
    both! You can job like a DJ but you will find some sims there. I hope see more interactions with public spaces in the next update. :D
    @rafaeljonas That's AI generated though. I mean like social in terms of chatting with other people. I think they should really change the chat interface. Mean it's not terrible... just definitely could be better. I think the bottom would be a better spot. It's transparent also. Then have a chat button that brings up the chat log. Similar to the height of the build. I think this would be way better then the pull out block that covers a big part of the screen. What do you think?
    Well, it doesn't necessarily take a big portion. I just see it better then what it is now is all.
    @rafaeljonas That's AI generated though. I mean like social in terms of chatting with other people. I think they should really change the chat interface. Mean it's not terrible... just definitely could be better. I think the bottom would be a better spot. It's transparent also. Then have a chat button that brings up the chat log. Similar to the height of the build. I think this would be way better then the pull out block that covers a big part of the screen. What do you think?

Yas, it's a great idea. We have it on parties!
    But the big problem is this game is worldwide and have so many languages...not all countries speak English.
    I think this makes communication difficult.
    So, maybe still for now it's a better thing (for now)