Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your thoughts on the latest Stuff Pack annoucement?

Hi Aussie Simmers!

I'm curious to find out what your thoughts are on the latest announcement?
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I'll take the womrat, the rest is rubbish. ;)
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Is that the new pets stuff, or the rabid hamster death thing?
    I can't believe they charge us for an expansion then bring out a stuff pack 3 months later on the same theme!! To the best of my memory it's unheard of. Stuff packs have always been objects that didn't fit in any other pack. They've certainly found a way to milk their customers dry. :(
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    I didn't hear about this guess I will go look for it ..
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    seriously, they should have put this in the Pets expansion pack. I for one will NOT be wasting my money on this one, even tho the table fish tank looks kinda ok
    h8U3C4c.png
    mshadai wrote: »

Just look at the top of the page. There's a link to the "my first pet pack".
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    mshadai wrote: »

Just look at the top of the page. There's a link to the "my first pet pack".

thank you hon I didn't even think to look there lol it looks interesting I may like it I been in decorating mode this week haha
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Got it
    Playing with it
    Love it!!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I guess I have to wait for the next bundle pack comes out, looks ok
  • MineWarsMineWars Posts: 16 Member
    My first pet pack is a rip off a dlc for dlc i just keep playing the sims 3 thanks
  • RPA91RPA91 Posts: 16 Member
    I am rather disappointed. It feels like an after thought and just a way to make more money. I wish they just did a big pets pack.