The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Aby's creations ☆ No cc builds and sims! - NEW!! Winterfest Plaza Café and Elixirs and Brews Reno

AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
edited December 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
I just wanted a place to throw all my creations so I thought I would create a thread for it! I'll be uploading pictures and the links (if I manage to get them because sometimes I can't find myself in the web?) little by little. Criticism is welcomed as long as it is constructive!

My ID is AbyArashi!

Download list:

Family Home ☆ (pics unders the spoiler)
GyffzFg.png
tb5ZqF6.png
TekalLy.png
YZjOqfQ.png
3Njg8ao.png
rgYbgOC.png
da88etj.png
Kxi7jy3.png
xTIiYj5.png
V30b78x.png

Download link: Click here

Beach house (click here to see)

Lil Old Factory (click here to see)

Doll House (click here to see)

Victorian Dream (click here to see)

Family Farm (click here to see)

Parisian Townhouse (click here to see)

Little Witch Abode (click here to see)

Saint Bernard's Cathedral (click here to see)

Glimmerbrook Academy (click here to see)

Magic Realm Headquarters (click here to see)

Count Straud Graveyard (click here to see)

Winterfest Plaza Café (click here to see)

Elixirs and Brews Reno (click here to see)

My Origin ID is AbyArashi
Post edited by AbyArashi on

Comments

• detonitusdetonitus Posts: 65 Member
    Such a cute house! Love the entryway, do you maybe know from which pack the plant next to the bookcase is? :) Also really like the section in the kitchen with the clutter, really feels like a lived in house, so nice!
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    detonitus wrote: »
    Such a cute house! Love the entryway, do you maybe know from which pack the plant next to the bookcase is? :) Also really like the section in the kitchen with the clutter, really feels like a lived in house, so nice!

The plant is the House Rubber Starter Kit from Dine Out! (I use it A LOT it's such a beautiful plant) And thank you so much!! That's exactly the feel I wanted to give to this house! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    The exterior design of Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The roof covered front porchway is also very nice! The spandrels look very nice how they are used there, and the flowers beside the front steps look pretty. The white picket fencing is a very nice homely touch. Very nice backyard area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The cushions reading nook corner beside the staircase is very nice. Very nice design of the living room! It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed on the wall to create the tv nook, and the items are homely touches on the nook shelving. The wall colour gives a nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchair watching tv with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The wall wreath is a nice touch. Very nice dining room. The fruit wall pictures and fruit bowl on the table are special nice home touches. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look nice how they are placed there, and the hanging herbs and pans are nice kitchen touches. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom, the string lights and the butteflies pictures are very pretty, and the large heart teddy is very cute!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design of Family Home is very nice! :)

Aaah thank you so much for your nice coments!! ( ;u;)

Beach House

Del1gmy.png
    Wj4102T.png
    IuIfszz.png
    qBf1h94.png
    gowrpML.png
    lMzVsSe.png
    OhYCqi3.png
    MexJUT4.png
    2ccJeyY.png
    uKNAZ0H.png
    zZm2PfK.png
    Very nice exterior design and layout of the Beach House! :) It looks very nice that it is built on stilts. Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the build. The steps going up to the front entrance looks great! It is nice that there is a pool for sims to enjoy swimming in. The upper level deck areas look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! The book nook area near the stairs looks vertical nice and homely and the wreath is a nice touch on the wall above the door. Very nice calm lookin, open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Very nice corner windows sofa seat sitting nook! Sims will enjoy relaxing there with sunshine coming in onto them. The starry string lights on the windows look pretty! It is great that there is a bar and games room in the home. Sims will enjoy playing foosball , darts and card table games there, and enjoy having a drink from the bar. The ship’s wheel is a nice touch on the wall
    It is a very nice family beach house. :)
  • ChelsialyChelsialy Posts: 25 Member
    Beautiful house!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Very nice exterior design and layout of the Beach House! :)

Chelsialy wrote: »
    Beautiful house!

Thank you so much guys! ( >u<) !! I'm pretty proud of this one tbh!
    edited March 2018
    Lil Old Factory

I'm personally in love with this one, probably because I love factory themed buildings! This little factory is a cozy cafe-library ~

vUFPaXp.png
    SwhcHGK.png
    h9wpO1S.png
    XhAaHSD.png
    zWmjnIC.png
    The brick wall texture and old factory design of Lil Old Factory looks very nice! :) The dome type windows look very nice used in the build. It is a very nice cafe and library! The bookcase nooks in the build looks great! Very nice bookcases and reading nook on the upper balcony! The cafe area is very nice. Sims will enjoy buying food and drink from the espresso bar to enjoy having whilst sitting resting and reading a book. The string lights on the window looks pretty! The food picture and teapot shelf are nice touches there. The book plaque is a nice touch over the door.
    It is a very nice factory themed cafe and library for Sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Doll House

k3NWlbr.png
    Zmumxg3.png
    Fww4M6P.png
    1qpEp8r.png
    VBl51ls.png

This one of the first houses I uploaded to the gallery but I still like it! Hope you guys like it tooo!
    The exterior design of Doll House is very pretty ! :) It looks very nice how the spandrels have been used, and the flower box windows look very nice . The fruit picture and garden tools on the front exterior wall are homely touches. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice. Very nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book. The patterned curtains is a nice touch there and in the kitchen and dining area. The design of kitchen area is very nice! It looks a very nice light filled room area for Sims to enjoy cooking meals and eating them at the table, with sunlight coming in through the windows. The circular island workbench looks great! The fruit bowl and bread box are homely kitchen touches on it.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @rosemow Thank you so much for your comments! I'm glad you like the houses!! <3
    edited March 2018
    Victorian Dream

Probably the biggest house I've ever built (I don't like building big houses it's so hard to furnish them oh god) I'm pretty happy how it turned out!

n6BXO5i.png
    uJVAr2r.png

Pics of the interior under the spoiler!
    j75rdAJ.png
    Uu6MVSh.png
    jig0Hpc.png
    03ePn6t.png
    zlERcJx.png
    plPx13P.png
    MCv2qGM.png
    uhuj9BH.png
    omyW7x9.png
    ZF12vPk.png
    BbdGds7.png
    k3QYMop.png

Hope you like it!!
    The exterior design of Victorian Dream is very nice! :) Very nice back upper balcony and back porch! The greenery is pretty on the edges of the roofing. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the table in the sunshine. It is nice that there is a clothesline for sims to dry items on. The water fountain is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice corner sofa seat sitting area nook near the stairs for sims to sit and rest. The picttures on the wall , lamp on the table and the grandfather clock look homely. Very nice design of the dining room! It is nice that there is a long dining table for many sims to enjoy earring meals together. The floral picture looks pretty on the wall. The candlles are an elegant touch on the dining table. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room! The archway leading to the stove nook looks great, and the wall patterning looks very nice. Nice eat in corner dimimg nook. The fruit bowl, scales snd teapots on the table and teapots wall cabinet are very nice home kitchen touches. Very nce fireplace sitting Sims will enjoy sitting chatting there near the fire. The green colour and patterning of the walls looks very nice. The furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms looks so very nice! Very nice vanity table area in the master bedroom, and the gated play area in the kids/nursery room looks great! Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse and large animal toys!
    It is a very nice Victorian home :)
  • holeofwonderholeofwonder Posts: 33 Member
    Grade a+ stuff right here.
    Grade a+ stuff right here.

@holeofwonder thank you! ( ;u;)

@rosemow as always thank you for your nice comments!! <3
    ☆ Family Farm ☆

FUuticf.png
    SyNq1Bg.png

↓↓↓ More pics under the spoiler ↓↓↓
    HvaXa9Z.png
    ndAWXxO.png
    x7ENlrC.png
    21VQznE.png
    eklsifx.png
    4AwUFej.png
    DSxkxog.png

Family Farm is very nice! :) Very nice barn style design of the roofing! The greenery along the edges of the front porch roofing is a nice touch. Very nice back porch sitting area for,sims to look out at the outdoors views. The flowers look very pretty along the edges of the porch! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks great! The food wall picture, hanging pans, wall knives and hanging herbs are nice kitchen touches. The fridge nook is great! It is nice that you have used the circular dining table there. The sunflowers are sunny on the table for sims to see as they eat their meals. It is great that there is a laundry room in the home. The items from the laundry pack look great there! Very nice living room area. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa there, watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. The sun on the tv wall, and the candles on the tables are nice touches there. The wreath looks homely above the door. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Then sunflowers pictures on the master bedroom wall are a nice sunny sight for Sims to see when waking in the mornings. The big cat in the kids room is cute! The wall decor items add a nice look to the kids room. Very nice outdoors dining pergola ! Sims will enjoy eating meals there in the outdoors air. The fenced fruit orchard looks great! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes also.
    It is a very nice family farm! :)
    It's been long since I posted in the forum, I've been so busy with work but finally I'm on my summer break and to celebrate it I created a new building!

☆ Parisian Townhouse ☆

JgyYbKH.png
    ntoddcc.png
    H5Xv2tj.png
    mBS2ibF.png

This building is an empty shell for now exepting one apartment on the last floor but it has space for 7 apartments more, a flower shop, a café and an art shop! Hope you like it!
    The Parisian Townhouse looks very grand ! :) The exterior design looks so very nice! The balconies, and type of and placement of the windows looks very nice! The flower boxes are pretty touches and the awnings add a very nice look to the build. It is great that it is also setup for a cafe, florist and art shop. Sims will enjoy dining outdoors at the umbrella covered tables. The flowers , floral cart and flower ladder are very nice outside the flower shop.
    It is a very nice build! :)
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    These are absolutely amazing. Live the family home and the beach house. The beach house reminds me of some homes around where I live. Love the Parisian Townhouse. I wish we could make apartment lots for such builds as that. I also wish we could combine public lots and NPC's would auto a food stall on built lots.

Such variety in your work. Great job
    WbUrFQm.png
    leetamme wrote: »
    These are absolutely amazing. Live the family home and the beach house. The beach house reminds me of some homes around where I live. Love the Parisian Townhouse. I wish we could make apartment lots for such builds as that. I also wish we could combine public lots and NPC's would auto a food stall on built lots.

Such variety in your work. Great job

@leetamme sorry I'm seeing this so late! But thank you so much!! I'm super glad you liked my creations! Also same here, wish we could mix residential and community lots, but for now I do the trick using the door locks and clubs from Get Together! ( ;u;)
    ☆ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wɪᴛᴄʜ Aʙᴏᴅᴇ ☆

This building is pretty old but I updated it with some of the new debug items! Hope you like it! You can check more of my builds in my twitter @ abysims

EBmtGJpXsAAo4c3?format=jpg&name=large
    EBmtGJqXsAALO7Z?format=jpg&name=large
    EBmtGJjXoAA1sAO?format=jpg&name=large
    EBmtGJqW4AAtsvR?format=jpg&name=large
    Little Witch Abode is a very nice and warm home! :) The wooden texture of the walls and greenery on the exterior is very nice! Very nice tower! The kitchen nook is very nice! The cabinets look great on the corner walls and the hanging herbs are a nice kitchen touch. Great windows nook with the spelll book, cauldron and pumpkin which is great for a witch!