Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    StaticSim wrote: »
    @rosemow You're such a precious soul! Thanks for being such a warm, loving community guide.

I'm just a gal from Ohio. College student that uses Sims to decompress. Been playing the series every generation, including having started with The Sims Double Deluxe and being uncomfortable when my folks saw the "Hot Date" expansion. Today I use obscene amounts of custom content and mods in my game. I'm terrible at designing buildings, but my interiors and floor-plans are on point. Seriously, I collect CC for the purpose of making cool dream-like living and working environments. I also do that whole "use your Sims as models for people's CC" thing, and I'm looking into making CC of my own down the line.

For now I just want to be surrounded by people that share my addiction.

Hello @StaticSim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your college studies continue to go well. Simming is a great way to take a break from the pressures of studies and real life, and enjoy watching what your sims are doing in your game!
    It is nice that you have played each version of The Sims. You would have enioyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simmming! There are so many great cc items and mods for the game! The simming modding community is very talented and very kind and thoughtful to share their items with fellow simmers. I hope that you will enjoy making your own cc items in the future.
    Happy simming! :)
  • aj_thespianaj_thespian Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm AJ, I'm non-binary, and I'm finally getting around to joining the forums. (I may or may not have an essay I should be writing...) But if the sims isn't the ultimate procrastination tool, then I don't know what is. I love theatre, particularly musical theatre and have been particularly been enjoying the Pets expansion for the sims as an avid animal lover.
    I'm AJ, I'm non-binary, and I'm finally getting around to joining the forums. (I may or may not have an essay I should be writing...) But if the sims isn't the ultimate procrastination tool, then I don't know what is. I love theatre, particularly musical theatre and have been particularly been enjoying the Pets expansion for the sims as an avid animal lover.

Hello @aj_thespian :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your essay turns out well! It is good to take a break from studies and enjoy doing some simming!
    The Cats and Dogs ep is great! It is special having pets as a part of our sims household, and seeing the interactions between them and the sims.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and find out new helpful tips on playing the game.
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I'm here on The Sims forum to meet gamers alike and be a hand with others here molding our wants for the future of this game. I'm a huge Tapped Out fan and have spent around 1k in it... yes, that is not a lie. I love the Simpsons and I have paid the game enough to where I can farm donuts now. I hope a similar technique is applied with the sims in some way. Maybe with a status... and daily bonus. This game does look promising and I definitely think it can be further shaped into a even more awesome experience. I'm looking forward to the 1st Sims event! Thank you for taking a interest and reading!
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I'm here on The Sims forum to meet gamers alike and be a hand with others here molding our wants for the future of this game. I'm a huge Tapped Out fan and have spent around 1k in it... yes, that is not a lie. I love the Simpsons and I have paid the game enough to where I can farm donuts now. I hope a similar technique is applied with the sims in some way. Maybe with a status... and daily bonus. This game does look promising and I definitely think it can be further shaped into a even more awesome experience. I'm looking forward to the 1st Sims event! Thank you for taking a interest and reading!

Hello @Coreyblake :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Happy Sims Mobile simming! I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing the game, and enjoy taking part in the first sims mobile event.
  • SimCaitySimCaity Posts: 40 Member
    Hello guys!
    I am new here to the forum but definitely not new to The Sims (but I have literally only just started playing sims 4 properly oops)
    My name is Caitlyn and it is lovely to meet you all!
    I work full time so on my days off (the weekend) I enjoy playing the sims, catching up on TV shows, going on adventures and catching up with friends and family.
    I've read through these forums for quite some time but I've only just (finally) made an account!

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Have a lovely day! x
    Origin: caitlynmaree95
    SimCaity wrote: »
    Hello guys!
    I am new here to the forum but definitely not new to The Sims (but I have literally only just started playing sims 4 properly oops)
    My name is Caitlyn and it is lovely to meet you all!
    I work full time so on my days off (the weekend) I enjoy playing the sims, catching up on TV shows, going on adventures and catching up with friends and family.
    I've read through these forums for quite some time but I've only just (finally) made an account!

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Have a lovely day! x

Hello @SimCaity :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    Simming is a great way for you to relax after a busy week at work. It is very nice that you enjoy spending the weekend , playing the Sims and catching up with your loved ones, both family and friends. It is good to get uptodate with watching tv shows that you may have missed seeing over the week.
    I hope that you are having a very nice day also :)
    Happy simming ! :)
  • CatSaarCatSaar Posts: 45 Member
    Hello everybody! Nice to meet you all! I am Sara, CatSaar on the gallery. My name isnt very creative cus its just because I love cats haha I used to play the sims 1 and then took a big leap and since a bit over a year I am back playing TS4 and really enjoy it. I just love creating in the sims and trying to make pretty atmospheres. It is absolutely my creative outlet. 8 months ago I started uploading on the gallery hoping to make people happy with my builds. I feel very grateful of the support I have been getting from my peers and it made me wanna check out the forums as well. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! <3
    CatSaar wrote: »
    Hello everybody! Nice to meet you all! I am Sara, CatSaar on the gallery. My name isnt very creative cus its just because I love cats haha I used to play the sims 1 and then took a big leap and since a bit over a year I am back playing TS4 and really enjoy it. I just love creating in the sims and trying to make pretty atmospheres. It is absolutely my creative outlet. 8 months ago I started uploading on the gallery hoping to make people happy with my builds. I feel very grateful of the support I have been getting from my peers and it made me wanna check out the forums as well. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! <3

Hello @CatSaar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and are now enjoying playing sims 4. Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is a very nice way of bringing our design ideas into sims gameform, and express our creativity through the game. It is very nice that you share your builds through the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy having and using your builds in their games.
    Happy building and simming! :)
  • pIzZApRiNcEsSeSpIzZApRiNcEsSeS Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey guys I'm fairly new to the Sims and Sims forums and the whole community in the and I'm recently learning about it all! And boy this this whole community is like an ice berg and I can't wait to see all the things I can learn about Sims on this site and from research! As for an introduction just someone who is just getting into Sims and wants a place to be able to ask question and learn more about this community that I found! Glad I could post thanks.
    Hey guys I'm fairly new to the Sims and Sims forums and the whole community in the and I'm recently learning about it all! And boy this this whole community is like an ice berg and I can't wait to see all the things I can learn about Sims on this site and from research! As for an introduction just someone who is just getting into Sims and wants a place to be able to ask question and learn more about this community that I found! Glad I could post thanks.

Hello @pIzZApRiNcEsSeS :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started simming and have joined the simming forums community. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and learn helpful tips and information about playing the game. If you have questions, there are lots of helpful who will be very glad to help you if they can.
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take kyou to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
  • LozziRawrLozziRawr Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello Everyone! I'm Loz, I've been playing the Sims games for about 7 years, though I haven't been at all active in the forums until very recently (Like today), partially because I've started playing the Sims 3 again and saw this weird old username that I forgot about xD I'm 20 years old, about to start studying to be a dietician, but until that starts I'm a boring stay at home parent. Kid loves watching me play sims in the evening so thats a plus! All my friends currently play Sims 4, I play Sims 2,3 and 4 on rotation, because I love all the features of all the games, and play them all so that when I miss one thing that another game has, I can just open it :smiley:
    JayDann wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! I'm Loz, I've been playing the Sims games for about 7 years, though I haven't been at all active in the forums until very recently (Like today), partially because I've started playing the Sims 3 again and saw this weird old username that I forgot about xD I'm 20 years old, about to start studying to be a dietician, but until that starts I'm a boring stay at home parent. Kid loves watching me play sims in the evening so thats a plus! All my friends currently play Sims 4, I play Sims 2,3 and 4 on rotation, because I love all the features of all the games, and play them all so that when I miss one thing that another game has, I can just open it :smiley:

Hello @JayDann :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for 7 years, and enjoy playing Sims 2, 3 and 4 on rotation, Each version of the Sims has their own special uniquely enjoyable features. Simming is fun!
    It is exciting that you will soon start studying to become a dietician! I hope that your studies go very well. Your kids may become simmers like you one day also!
  • rhubarbcustardcolarhubarbcustardcola Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello all!

Been playing the sims on and off for almost 15 years now. Needless to say, it's been a huge part of my life, and after a while of not playing, I am now rediscovering the franchise via The Sims 4.

I'm looking forward to getting more out of the game by participating here!
    Hello all!

Been playing the sims on and off for almost 15 years now. Needless to say, it's been a huge part of my life, and after a while of not playing, I am now rediscovering the franchise via The Sims 4.

I'm looking forward to getting more out of the game by participating here!

Hello @rhubarbcustardcola :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming on and off for almost 15 years, and have now started simming again by playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, discover new helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting about own simming experiences.
  • XskyeXXskyeX Posts: 22 Member
    I've been on this forum for some time now, but I'm just now deciding to be at least a little bit more active and introduce myself, heh.

Hello, my name is Austria and I've been playing the Sims ever since 2004 (Wow... time has flown by). Sims 3 was/still kind of is my favorite version, but the 4th edition is definitely starting to grow on me. I'm happy to finally make my way here, even if I'll be lurking most of the time. :lol:

Thanks for reading, have a good one!
    XskyeX wrote: »
    I've been on this forum for some time now, but I'm just now deciding to be at least a little bit more active and introduce myself, heh.

Hello, my name is Austria and I've been playing the Sims ever since 2004 (Wow... time has flown by). Sims 3 was/still kind of is my favorite version, but the 4th edition is definitely starting to grow on me. I'm happy to finally make my way here, even if I'll be lurking most of the time. :lol:

Thanks for reading, have a good one!

Hello @XskyeX :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2004. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours over the time creating, building, and watching the sims living their lives in your games!
    It is nice that you play both Sims 3 and Sims 4. They both have their own special uniquely enjoyable features.
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi everyone. I am new to the world of Sims. I played the facebook version years ago, but that's the extent of my Sims life. Now I am playing Sims Mobile on my iPhone and I am completely hooked. Let me know if you want to meet up in game. I have a few questions but need to wait until i've posted on here enough to create my own thread.
    TK421 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I am new to the world of Sims. I played the facebook version years ago, but that's the extent of my Sims life. Now I am playing Sims Mobile on my iPhone and I am completely hooked. Let me know if you want to meet up in game. I have a few questions but need to wait until i've posted on here enough to create my own thread.

Hello @TK421 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    It is great that you are now playing Sims Mobile and are enjoying playing the game. Simmers will help you with your questions when you become a full member and start a new thread to post the questions.
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > TK421 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone. I am new to the world of Sims. I played the facebook version years ago, but that's the extent of my Sims life. Now I am playing Sims Mobile on my iPhone and I am completely hooked. Let me know if you want to meet up in game. I have a few questions but need to wait until i've posted on here enough to create my own thread.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @TK421 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    > It is great that you are now playing Sims Mobile and are enjoying playing the game. Simmers will help you with your questions when you become a full member and start a new thread to post the questions.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! Can't wait to be a part of this cool community!
    TK421 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > TK421 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone. I am new to the world of Sims. I played the facebook version years ago, but that's the extent of my Sims life. Now I am playing Sims Mobile on my iPhone and I am completely hooked. Let me know if you want to meet up in game. I have a few questions but need to wait until i've posted on here enough to create my own thread.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @TK421 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    > It is great that you are now playing Sims Mobile and are enjoying playing the game. Simmers will help you with your questions when you become a full member and start a new thread to post the questions.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! Can't wait to be a part of this cool community!

You’re welcome :)
  • ETgohome16ETgohome16 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi!
    I'm new to this forum but have been avid Sims 4 fan!
    I love to design new homes and buildings, which is what hooked me on the game in the first place.
    I'm really excited to get to know everyone in the community!
    ~
    ETgohome16 wrote: »
    Hi!
    I'm new to this forum but have been avid Sims 4 fan!
    I love to design new homes and buildings, which is what hooked me on the game in the first place.
    I'm really excited to get to know everyone in the community!
    ~

Hello @ETgohome16 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Designing and building homes and venues is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! It is special to see our design ideas brought into simsgame form! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences.
  • sillafoxsillafox Posts: 63 Member
    Hello everyone!

My name is sillafox (not my real name of corse °<°)
    I am quite young and i haev not been playing sims for long but i love the game!
    I also love art and playing all sorts of games but sims is one of my favorites.

I am excited to get to know everyone ^.^

-Sillafox
    sW8E5XUIFFv4lyszgJwTWI5jpMGzpGIKfPLmtfVtGYM?preserve_transparency=1&size=1280x960&size_mode=3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top