Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Options for graphics and resolution

Wanted to say that I love this game but...please add a Graphics slider and possibly a resolution slider so we can change the settings accordingly to our phones. My phone is a galaxy s8 and the game looks horrendous on it, very pixelated and blurry. Please let me/us change the Graphics the way we want to and the internal rendering resolution. Other games do this so why not you?

Comments

• MopyalexMopyalex Posts: 7 New Member
    thank you this needs to be a option
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    Graphics look fine on my iPad Pro 12,9”, iPhone 7plus & galaxy s5, though
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    > @Anton said:
    > Graphics look fine on my iPad Pro 12,9”, iPhone 7plus & galaxy s5, though

you are playing this on your iPad Tablet ?
  • zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    @Anton
    I really want to play this game on my tablet instead of my phone. Is that an option or does it have to be absolutely on your phone, since it’s iOs?
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    edited March 2018
    [quote="Mopyalex;c-16113128"]thank you this needs to be a option[/quote]

[quote="sikasika18;d-927153"]Wanted to say that I love this game but...please add a Graphics slider and possibly a resolution slider so we can change the settings accordingly to our phones. My phone is a galaxy s8 and the game looks horrendous on it, very pixelated and blurry. Please let me/us change the Graphics the way we want to and the internal rendering resolution. Other games do this so why not you?[/quote]

@sikasika18 hey, this will solve your issue. I have a S8 also. What you need to do is get the app "game tuner". Go to the app and increase resolution to maximum quality. Afterwards make sure that your display settings are full resolution also. This will solve your graphic quality for certain if done right!
    Post edited by Coreyblake on
  • Dj20Dj20 Posts: 2 New Member
    This would be a god send I have a j5 pro the graphics annoys the he'll out of me