Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    cant wait
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm really excited for this pack! At the end of the day, with this pack I'm sure we'll have the most pet objects out of any other game.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I was originally negative, but two things are selling this for me -- the new toddler pajamas, and the secret workshop for the pet hamsters, hedgehogs, etc. It reminds me of the Simon and Garfunkel song, "It's All Happening at the Zoo:"

"Pigeons plot in secrecy, and hamsters turn on frequently,
    What a gas! You got to come and see at the zoo..."
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I was originally negative, but two things are selling this for me -- the new toddler pajamas, and the secret workshop for the pet hamsters, hedgehogs, etc. It reminds me of the Simon and Garfunkel song, "It's All Happening at the Zoo:"

"Pigeons plot in secrecy, and hamsters turn on frequently,
    What a gas! You got to come and see at the zoo..."

What is this secret workshop you speak of?
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Ill buy it for the fish tank table. I don't really dress up my cats and dogs but Ive never seen a reason to.

It's really sad to see that you want pay 10$ just for a tank table.

If I remember correctly, there were people willing to spend $5 for one item in the old The Sims 3 store. Don't judge.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    I'm looking forward to buying this. I can't dress up my cats in real life, but I can in C & D. I always have my cat in the proper attire for Taco Tuesdays.

As for spending $10 dollars, I've spent that amount on a value meal that was gone in 20 minutes but the food poisoning stuck around for a day.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    6 Days Left!!!!!
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I'm pretty pumped for this pack, but I am for every pack! I just really love TS4.

I won't complain, this is still better than the Sims 3 store. That was an abomination of money-grubbing treachery.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    7 more exciting days to watch these forums devolve into chaos and madness >:)

Prehaps a Livestream will change people's mind.

You really think there will be a livestream? I just can't imagine it with all the uproar and anger going on in the community. And the sudden announcement proves they knew how we were going to react and are keeping a low profile with this one.

Yep. It's coming Friday at 11am Pacific 2 pm Eastern. Just announced.

yeah thats the second my adulting stops. i'll be out hopeing target has a amazon firestick. now that i have money for the channels my roku keeps crashing. and since small petss don't count toward the household my sims could have one. they had a 7th child ehen i blinked. but i have money from last time.
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Oh good, some other people who cant wait for the pack.
    There's a lot of people out there waving torches and have the up and down motion with the pitchforks
    Ill cower in here for a little while till the mob dies down in 6 days :wink:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    Oh good, some other people who cant wait for the pack.
    There's a lot of people out there waving torches and have the up and down motion with the pitchforks
    Ill cower in here for a little while till the mob dies down in 6 days :wink:

Hehe, I can picture what you said. :D

6 more days! I have to make some room in my sims tiny starter home. :# What do you think the rodents will cost? I think maybe something like 250 simoleons?
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m reserving my judgement until the livestream but my 8 year old sister can’t wait she was super excited to see it lol.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Ever since this was announced I've been thinking back to my first hamster I had when I was 4 or 5. I miss little Hammy. :'(
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited March 2018
    Pure Farming 2018 is coming out on the same day. I am getting both. Pets and farming, woo!! BTW people, there are NO HAMSTERS IN THIS PACK. It's a GUINEA PIG!!!!!

Anyway, imagine how people would react if it was some actual, real emergency! Why people get soooooo upset over a video game is beyond me. I can bet nobody is going to care anymore once Seasons is released. They'd be all over it like cats in a sardine shop. What a fickle bunch 'fans' can be.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I'm glad we have this little corner to hide in and enjoy our excitement! I have friends who play but never come on the forums, they think I'm insane because I do, but they too are excited. Thank you @catloverplayer for providing a comfortable place for us to sit, chat, and be happy! I make this is my first and last stop of any forum visit.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    tobumon wrote: »
    Pure Farming 2018 is coming out on the same day. I am getting both. Pets and farming, woo!! BTW people, there are NO HAMSTERS IN THIS PACK. It's a GUINEA PIG!!!!!

Anyway, imagine how people would react if it was some actual, real emergency! Why people get soooooo upset over a video game is beyond me. I can bet nobody is going to care anymore once Seasons is released. They'd be all over it like cats in a sardine shop. What a fickle bunch 'fans' can be.

I say we start a movement and only refer to it as the Bubalus pack from now on! ;)
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    We should! The BUBALUS pack!
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    tobumon wrote: »

I say we start a movement and only refer to it as the Bubalus pack from now on! ;)

I’m with you on this one
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    edited March 2018
    [EA_Lanna: Removed. This is a countdown thread. There is no space for that in this discussion.}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    edited March 2018
    Hey guys. Let's have some fun with this pro-only thread in the forum. What small pets are you going to have for your Sims?

I am getting a rat named.....well I dunno yet. My roommate (who is a Sim version of one of my friends) will have a hedgehog. We live together, and our house already has 2 dogs and a cat. I had to move into a new, roomier house to fit them all in. I'm going to add the tacky pet decor from the pack when it comes, and our rooms is already filled with pet decor that came with C&D. I love dogs so my side is dog-centric, while she has a real cat (which I naturally made a Sim version of) so her side is cat-centric.

Here's pics if you guys wanna see!! We share a room but there's half walls straight down the middle. The other side of my room looks bare. Will probably add more to it. I'm happy that dog breed poster features my favourite dog breed.

DXtZTDKVAAAkmOn.jpg
    DXtZUUAV4AAPryI.jpg
    DXtZVr2VwAAez4f.jpg
    DXtZuEaVQAAl6kM.jpg
    DXtZuglV4AAr9zr.jpg

My kiddy bedroom door! I may remove the door if I can put my new pet cage there, and remove the middle of the halfwall so I can get to my side of the room.
    DXtZvbzUQAE8KlS.jpg

I think I will give my gardener (she's max level!) a guinea pig.

No idea what all these pets' names will be.
    Post edited by tobumon on
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    gosh do we know if the little critters will leave tiny urns or something when they die? I really hope so. . . would truly be the cherry on top if they could float around at night as little ghosts but not necessarily interactable. that's my dream anyway!
    6riwm5.png
    gosh do we know if the little critters will leave tiny urns or something when they die? I really hope so. . . would truly be the cherry on top if they could float around at night as little ghosts but not necessarily interactable. that's my dream anyway!

That sounds....weirdly cute. I want floating ghost rats!!!

I'm wondering the same.
    I'm glad we have this little corner to hide in and enjoy our excitement! I have friends who play but never come on the forums, they think I'm insane because I do, but they too are excited. Thank you @catloverplayer for providing a comfortable place for us to sit, chat, and be happy! I make this is my first and last stop of any forum visit.

You're welcome.
    I love this thread. It is so much unlike the other ones on here.