Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the upcoming hampsters pack?

Comments

• Options
    lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member
    No.
    Please, do not buy if you don't want this to become an habit.
    this
  • Options
    itslouisitslouis Posts: 24 Member
    No.
    Can't believe this isn't a patch. Feel so conned by EA
  • Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    No.
    Nope.
    Like many others have already said, seems like a clear cash grab. Looks like they have been looking at Final Fantasy XV for inspiration - shave off content that should be in the game and sell it as DLC.
  • Options
    NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    No.
    Never. I will not bend over for EA. And you shouldn't either if you don't want to be ripped off even more in the future.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes.
    I don't really know, maybe when it's on sale.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    No.
    No.

This was literally just cut out of C&D for a cash grab. I am so disgusted.

They're just testing the waters with this. Expect Seasons to be sliced into multiple tiny pieces. Even though they said they wouldn't make packs that depended on other packs.

But here we are. I'm done spending money on the game, and I feel so much regret for not getting out sooner.

Like you want your customers to feel ripped off and resentful? EA is such a plum terrible company and I hate what they've done to this series.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes.
    bixters wrote: »
    Finally, it's a big NO.

Do you realize that you answered "yes" in the survey?

It's the reason why I wrote ''Finally'', cause I changed my view.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Yes.
    As much I wish it was included in C&D, I'll probably end up getting it because it looks really fun. (But only when it goes on sale)
  • Options
    ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    No.
    Not worth my money, personally.

Even if small animals appeal to me, that one feature isn't enough for me to fork over my cash and encourage them to keep pulling this stunt. I will be beyond livid if any future EPs (seasons especially) get cut up like this! All features for EPs should come in the expansion at release...not put in annoying stuff packs to drain more money from people (especially considering we already have so many annoying gps and sps as it is).
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited March 2018
    Yes.
    Okay it's now down to no or maybe for me now. The only thing that I can think of that might give me an incentive to buy is the guinea pig disease return or something like it. This will just be adding more content that I wouldn't use just to get the hamster. I'm all sad face now.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    No.
    It's a no from me. While I'm glad we're getting more pets, I'm not stoked about it being split up like it is. This means if we get reptiles & birds, they'll probably be split up as well. :| I won't decline it as a gift though. I'm a lover of Sims 4, but enough is enough. It's just blatant now.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Yes.
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Okay it's now down to no or maybe for me now. The only thing that I can think of that might give me an incentive to buy is the guinea pig disease return or something like it. This will just be adding more content that I wouldn't use just to get the hamster. I'm all sad face now.

The disease did return it was confirmed on twitter.
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Is it a yes or a no, if not buying another stuff pack until their 50 percent off first?
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    No.
    Nope. First one I am saying that to as well. I keep telling myself that Sims 3 and Sims 4 are different games, and that I shouldn't expect the same amount of content from Sims 4 just as Sims 3 had less than Sims 2. And I don't. But this is complete nickel-and-dime-ing. And yes, I know Sims 3 store carried things that should have been in their EPs, but the packs themselves had so much more in them, plus with CASt, you could create endless variants.

I'm willing to buy a lot. And this will probably sell well people many people love dressing up their pets. But this would be a no for me on principle, even if they had included things like doghouses.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes.
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Hermitgirl wrote: »

The disease did return it was confirmed on twitter.

Yeah I just saw it... I'll watch the stream when it comes up and see how it works.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Yes.
    While I know very well they could have put it in Cats and Dogs, I am going to buy it since I've gotten more value out of Sims 4 packs than Sims 3 packs. I constantly use items from an array of stuff packs and the packs in general. In Sims 3 I would only use a select few and considering the 20 dollar price tag of Sims 3 stuff packs I felt like I wasted money. However, a big chunk of Sims 3 Stuff Packs I waited until they were on sale. With Sims 4, the only reason I buy the packs without hesitation is I know I have never been let down.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Why isnt there a maybe option?
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Why isnt there a maybe option?

Agree with this.
  • Options
    FredraFredra Posts: 42 Member
    No.
    This was literally just cut out of C&D for a cash grab. I am so disgusted.
    You read in my mind.

Maybe if they were added birds, reptiles and small mammals + ferrets (created as good as cats) then can buy it. For now I feel cheated.
    In the other hand I'm weak and this aquarium in table looks so good.

ID: granatoweszklo

Sorry for my english, still learning
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    No.
    I'm learning, especially after Laundry Stuff, that stuff packs truly are a waste of my hard-earned cash.
  • Options
    SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    I do not know. While hamsters and the whole chance at death is nice as well as the coffee table? Seems pretty nice. On the other hand, I am not a fan of dressing up my pets. So I do not think pocket pet and new clothes for your cat and dog alone is honestly worth my purchase for stuff packs.

I will wait for the stream then come back with an answer maybe.

Wonder how long it will be until people scream nerf/get rid of the hamster's disease because "Teddy" here keeps biting my sim and keep killing them. :D
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Yes.
    I just love this aquarium coffee table! We can even put our own fish in it if you look closely in the trailer!
    The-Sims-4-My-First-Pet-Stuff-Official-Trailer-071.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Yes.
    You could stack that coffee table with MOO and make a pretty cool looking aquariam tube thing, I'm thinking.

Also really liking the cutsie hamster chairs and stuff. Would go great with Kid's Room and Parenting.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Yes.
    Probably. I was leaning toward "No" until I saw that it brings back a deadly disease. THIS I need more of in my game.