Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the upcoming hampsters pack?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Yes.
    Although I paid 50% off for Cats and Dogs I thought the content was worth the $40 asking price. If they'd added these small pets and increased the price to $50 I still would have purchased it. So yes, I'm unapologetically purchasing the Pet Stuff pack.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No.
    Where is the Better Business Bureau when you need them?
  • simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    Yes.
    Why do we think this wasn't included in the quarterly teaser trailer?
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Yes.
    Very likely. I was uncertain about Jungle adventures, now I'm glad I passed that up and can get First pet stuff instead.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    No.
    A time ago I thought I might eventually buy all TS4 DLC to have a complete game, but I'm not buying something that should have been in Cats and Dogs.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    No.
    I'm not going to buy an expansion pack for my expansion pack, sorry. Even if it looks cute and I'd actually like to have some of its content.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yes.
    I'll definitely get it but I just wish it had reptiles.
    *sad face*
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Yes.
    Now that I've seen the round fish table and matching round end table I'm so getting this!!
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Yes.
    Here's the dilemma y'all.
    I am so annoyed that they didn't bother to patch this in as a free update (could literally JUST be the hamsters I would be more then happy!) or just put it in the 'Cats & Dogs' and call it 'Pets' which would have been a much better idea in my eyes and better value for money - I feel a bit ripped off because of that and honestly feel cheated by the shameless cash grab that is going on :disappointed: .
    (not saying C&D isn't good value because it is but cmon a lot of those things literally could have just been included!)
    BUT knowing myself i'll probably cave in eventually and get it when I find a good deal... Obviously I am feeding the problem by doing this which is literally going to change nothing however those hamsters though are too cute, literally knowing me each one of my household will have their own hamster because hello a cute ball of fluff and love?! :love: And the build/buy mode items I adore sooo much they're lovely honestly it's so enticing just to go out and buy it immediately. That feeling of annoyance at yourself knowing you'll get it anyway and the way 'The Sims 4' is at the moment but the feeling of being in love at the same time. Ohh boy :weary:
    image.gif

Gurllll, charging £10/$10 for something that should already be included :) I would feel ripped off paying £7 but the rise of price it being £10 literally feels like a blatant cash grab, not a nice way to treat your loyal customers *sigh*
    6_G9_Yb.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • KhariiKharii Posts: 66 Member
    No.
    I hate to just repeat others, but no. Shameless cash grab about covers it. I finally broke down and purchased a ton of the Sims 4 content recently, and felt like everything from Parenthood to Cats and Dogs were steps back in the right direction. This is just a huge step backward, and I won't support it with my money.
  • LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    No.
    Obviously not, my wallet isn't a cow to get milked like this.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    I'm not sure how i'll feel. I haven't got C+D yet but I am a massive sucker for this stuff even when it's kinda moneygrabbing on EA's part
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    No.
    lol no
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes.
    Finally, it's a big NO.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    No.
    Looks like stuff that should have been included in Cats & Dogs. Giant NO from me. And the hamster doesn't look any better than it did in Sims 3 or 2. A waste of money and a giant cash crab by a greedy company.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes.
    Yes. The new aquarium and the new rodent pets are pretty swell.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    No.
    Finally, it's a big NO.

Do you realize that you answered "yes" in the survey?
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    No.
    Nope! If it had been a pack about bunnies, then I might have considered it.
  • AndreManoelAndreManoel Posts: 33 Member
    No.
    Why don't they spend that energy on creating new content instead of splitting a Pets expansion like this? EA's reputation is just falling down, very fast... I was eager to spend my money on new DLCs as long as they were interesting for the game, now that's dirty game. What's next? Summer & Winter Expansion Pack plus Fall Stuff and Spring Stuff?
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    No.
    Not until it’s free.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    No.
    I never understood the appeal for animals clothes in first place, let alone animal themed forniture. An aquarium and a caged rodent isn't worth it all.

Thankfully, I've never had a completionist soul.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • chrang7520chrang7520 Posts: 407 Member
    I don’t know if I will or not right now!! I don’t vent or comment on here a whole lot I usually just read what people say, but I just have to say this...a stuff pack!!! They couldn’t add that into the expansion pack or took out create a pet to add in hamsters or something. I personally don’t even use the create a pet ( and I understand some people do) but now I have to buy a stuff pack to get a smaller pet!! WOW EA!!!! It’s getting a bit rediculous, I’m over stuff packs I want actual EP’s so I can play a game I pay a lot over the course of a series. Instead I’ve resorted back to playing previous versions until something comes out I want to play. It sucks cause I really want to enjoy this version, but the lack of content and paying more things that should be included in an expansion are just making it difficult anymore.

Sorry, rant over.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    No.
    They're not getting my money with this useless pack which should've been part of the Cats&Dogs EP.