March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
Coming March 13th!!!!!
7 Days!!!!!!

The Aquarium Coffee Table oh my gosh. :):)
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm very interested in seeing everybody's reaction to this.
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    As I said before I'll be buying this because it's 9€ and I have cats and dogs and because hamsters but a if I didn't have cats and dogs I wouldn't be pleased
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Looks pretty good as stuff packs go. I do worry that people will get upset about needing cats and dogs for most of the content.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    The hamster blasted off into space in a rocket ship!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'm very interested in having hamsters as I used to have pet hamsters myself and plan to again one day. I'll need to see the live stream to confirm that I want it, and I'll also need to see the new quarterly teaser in April to see if there's something else coming in the near future that I'd rather prioritise, but so far it's looking promising.

Can't work out why this wasn't featured in this quarter's teaser though. Might need to ask a guru.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    So now we don't have quartely teasers anymore?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Ill buy it for the fish tank table. I don't really dress up my cats and dogs but Ive never seen a reason to.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    Looks cute at least :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I am buying this Stuff Pack.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have mixed feelings. It looks nice, even though I'd much rather want some more variety when it comes to small pets. Like bird, reptiles etc.

I like that you can have hedgehogs!

Edit: Kinda wish they added more objects and more pets instead of pet clothes.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I can't wait! This looks to be one of my favourite SPs. :kissing_heart:
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    I have mixed feelings. It looks nice, even though I'd much rather want some more variety when it comes to small pets. Like bird, reptiles etc.

I like that you can have hedgehogs!

Edit: Kinda wish they added more objects and more pets instead of pet clothes.

Yeah instead of trying to force people into buying cats and dogs they should actually create good content so people want to buy it by itself but oh well..............
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
    edited March 2018
    At least, with Laundry Day it's the most filled SP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Ill buy it for the fish tank table. I don't really dress up my cats and dogs but Ive never seen a reason to.

It's really sad to see that you want pay 10$ just for a tank table.

Well that table tank will work for nautical themed builds. Imagine when we get a tropical beach pack.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member

Hey, don't judge. I'm absolutely not buying this pack, but I'm glad to see some people are looking forward to it. And how many simmers do you think bought Perfect Patio just for the hot tub?
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I am so excited! I don't want to wait a week! <3<3
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam

Hey, don't judge. I'm absolutely not buying this pack, but I'm glad to see some people are looking forward to it. And how many simmers do you think bought Perfect Patio just for the hot tub?

I know it! But it's crazy to see how EA can handle us easily.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member

Eh you don't have to buy it. It's not like anyone is being forced too. There are other things but regardless if you're already hating the pack even if I said I love everything in it Id just get another comment that states why its sad people are defending the pack and buying it at all.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Hamster and furniture look great, but does anybody ever use these pet clothes?
  • VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    Just because I'm curious, if they wanted to add more cat/dog content, would it have been preferable to have a stuff pack the completely required Cats and Dogs to work, or set up like the way My First Pet stuff pack seems to be? I mean if you had to choose; I know it would've been preferable to have included in Cats and Dogs to begin with.

I'm honestly torn about this stuff pack. I have Cats and Dogs, but I don't like the fact that people who don't won't have access to everything. I don't know how I feel about it.
  • RnM92RnM92 Posts: 222 Member

Eh you don't have to buy it. It's not like anyone is being forced too. There are other things but regardless if you're already hating the pack even if I said I love everything in it Id just get another comment that states why its sad people are defending the pack and buying it at all.

It's sad because this should all have been in the Pets EP, like with every other Pets EP in Sims 1-3, yet they are taking advantage of us selling it separately for another £10. There is absolutely no reason why this could not have been part of the EP. If you really cannot see anything at all wrong with this then you are being extremely naive. Plus what's more the more we buy into stuff like this, the more they continue to carve up content into bite sized pieces, and so it continues. Many of us are fed up with this game being treated like a bloody cash cow. What's more you only need to look at EAs other games to see how greedy they are and how Iittle they care about the fans of their game franchises.
  • Mouse1996Mouse1996 Posts: 269 Member

Why judge a person on what they want to spend their money on? I'm sure there will be more in the set that they use, but if they want to buy it strictly for the table, who are we to judge and then call them out on it? We don't have to accept everyone's choices here, but we should still be respectful and not attack them over how they want to spend their money. Not attacking you, just hoping we can keep the conversation respectful and not attack people and put a much unneeded spotlight on them over something as silly as pixels on a screen.
    ed_zpsyclgaymk.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2018
    {EA_Lanna: Spam removed!}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on