Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the upcoming hampsters pack?

Comments

• Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Yes.
    I probably will but I want to see what's in the pack before I get excited about it. I'm interested in what the patterned content and CAS items for the cats & dogs might be.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Yes.
    Obviously, I buy them all.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yes.
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Nope. Obvious scam by EA is obvious.

We probably won't even get CAS stuff for sims so I have no use for it...

Were getting the rat outfit. That's a cas outfit for sims.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    No.
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Nope. Obvious scam by EA is obvious.

We probably won't even get CAS stuff for sims so I have no use for it...

Were getting the rat outfit. That's a cas outfit for sims.
    Meh... I find the oversized animal costumes such an overused gag by now...
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Yes.
    Having seen the trailer, it looks interesting. Due to budget reasons I will need to see what's coming in the next quarter to see if there's something being released then I would like more, but if that's not the case I might buy this, though the live stream will confirm to me whether it's something I definitely want or not.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    No.
    No, not because I disagree with the concept or see it as a scam, just because the content doesn't interest me personally. I never used pet clothes to begin with so I don't need more of them, and I've never been a fan of rodents of any variety :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    No.
    No, not because I disagree with the concept or see it as a scam, just because the content doesn't interest me personally. I never used pet clothes to begin with so I don't need more of them, and I've never been a fan of rodents of any variety :s

Also no, for similar reasons. I like the cats and dogs just fine but pets are always my least essential addition to a sims game, I never use the pet outfits and I loathe the pet themed decor (except in the vet's office).

I just...ugh.
  • Mouse1996Mouse1996 Posts: 269 Member
    Yes.
    Yep. This is something I was sad was not in Cats and Dogs. So I am super excited to be getting this. I am a mouse after all. :D
    ed_zpsyclgaymk.gif
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Yes.
    ^LOL

I am buying this. I love rodents (hamsters, rats, etc) so I was interested. I also love a lot of the new stuff (in particular the new coffeetable with the aquarium beneath it)
    Yea, I'll buy this one.
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Yes.
    Yep, it looks really cool to me.
    C0gfE.gif
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Yes.
    I am going to buy it. I want the hamster (the little one) and the fish tank.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Yes.
    Now that I've seen the trailer I am definitely buying it! That fish tank coffee table is just amazing! I love so much in it and this is going to be a long week until it comes out!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Yes.
    Yes, I need the fish tank coffee table and the mini void critter pet.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes.
    Like everytime yes, cause money it's not a problem in my family, but it's a shame.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    No.
    I adore little hamsters and other critters in real life. This pack is not for me, though. I don't use pet clothes, so that's a waste. And the decor items (that I've seen) aren't something I like, either. Exception might be the coffee table, but I'd likely use it in one house and not again.

Happy for those who like it, but I'll save my money for something else.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    Yes.
    Yes. I glad it's different types of rodent from what I've seen. Plus it looks great
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Yes.
    Saw the trailer. I can totally make a pet store out this stuff. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • GonedalfGonedalf Posts: 62 Member
    edited March 2018
    No.
    I'm a maybe. The fish tank coffee table is awesome. Not interested in pet clothes. I really feel like for how little this stuff pack looks like it adds, it should have been included with Cats and Dogs at the $40 price point. Maybe as we get more information, I'll change my mind. Love the idea of hamsters, but it looks like they might just be like Sims 4 babies and tied to their cage? Which is way less fun. Why have hamsters if hamster balls aren't included? I really wish that instead of the pet clothes and furniture, they'd added more small animals. I really miss birds. With just hamsters, I'll be tempted if they've done hamsters right, but I need more info on what the hamster gameplay is. I mean, I hate Sims 4 babies and usually just age them up to toddlers after like a day. I'm not interested in adding something else like that to my game.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes.
    Yes, even though I agree that small pets should've been in C&D, I always buy every pack, and besides I really like hamsters, they have always been my favorite small pets along with birds. Also I really like that aquarium coffee table.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    No.
    After viewing the trailer released, I can say this is one for me to skip. The only new pet is a rodents. Still waiting for pet birds to be so my simself family will finally be playable.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    No.
    Not in a million years. It's a shameless cash grab.

For the record, I love hamsters and small animals in general. What I don't love is deliberate milking from a game that's already lacking.

This sums up my feelings. I'm interested in all forms of pets for my sims (birds, rodents, and reptiles) but this is just shameless.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • tastongtastong Posts: 14 New Member
    No.
    Absolutely not buying the things the shaved off of C&D just to snatch more money from us. Disgusting business tactic.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    No.
    lolno
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png