The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    ok so this is not a collection but I am sure many would appreciate this. Its relics with stones. You need to place the stones in your inventory so that you can place them into the relic to activate it :)

c4hLeKA.png
    edited March 2018
    Hi all, just working on perfecting those new berries and then I will upload the full collection, they are quite hard to get to perfect stage sorry if its taking so long. I updated all the other rooms so long and added some new collections as well on page 11 of this thread :)
    Perfect seeds updated

LI2wuRG.png
    Perfect emotion berries that came with Jungle adventures game pack

94zXAtj.png
    Perfect garden updated up until Jungle adventures game pack

KH1D6Fm.png

Working on the perfect balcony update and then I can do the full collection. I think with all the things we got I will make the room a bit bigger this time :)
    Perfect balcony finally updated, sorry for the long wait.

WeGQrl4.png
    edited March 2018
    Full collection up until the release of Jungle adventures updated :D

6A7CdUw.png

Bfr65Er.png

rqqhcRH.png

I made the room bigger for future updates to fit in the little holes LOL.
    Happy simming everyone :D

• applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Thank you, @mcrudd ! I appreciate your hard work. :)
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    This is amazing and I’m book marking it lol
    Thank you, @mcrudd ! I appreciate your hard work. :)

aww thank you applefeather2 :)
    This is amazing and I’m book marking it lol

Glad you like it Invisibleaes :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I only use collection rooms for the collections that I missed in holidays. Like the seed collection. Or the Skull Collection - both of which I had but lost after starting a new house. Otherwise I play fairly straight. Besides, it levels up skills.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @mcrudd wrote: »
    @Prink34320 hope they are all there, my inventory was so full of doubles and things that at one stage I deleted a whole lot of stuff, hope I did not delete a plaque. I did check for mail every time but I did not put them all on the wall at once, because my sim was mostly out camping, most of my collections were find during camping :)

9vzDByY.png

Is there an updated version of this? Sorry to ask, just curious. Do all collections get these?
    Loanet wrote: »
    I only use collection rooms for the collections that I missed in holidays. Like the seed collection. Or the Skull Collection - both of which I had but lost after starting a new house. Otherwise I play fairly straight. Besides, it levels up skills.

I love the fact that I can still get my forbidden seeds to play plantsims by saving the collection rooms. I also love doing the collections naturally in some of my save games :)
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Prink34320 hope they are all there, my inventory was so full of doubles and things that at one stage I deleted a whole lot of stuff, hope I did not delete a plaque. I did check for mail every time but I did not put them all on the wall at once, because my sim was mostly out camping, most of my collections were find during camping :)

9vzDByY.png

Is there an updated version of this? Sorry to ask, just curious. Do all collections get these?

I am going ingame soon and then I can take an updated pic for you in one of my test houses. After each collection you complete it arrives in your mailbox. Click on get mail and then check in your inventory for them ;)
    @jackjack_k Here is an update of the plaques you get for completing a collection.

UNAm1K6.png

The following collections don't have one

Geodes
    Decorative eggs (although you get a bunny)
    sugar skulls (although you get a golden skull and can celebrate with death or something like that)
    Holiday cracker plushies
    magic beans (although you get a tree you explore and get a forbidden fruit that turns your sim to a plantsim)
    feathers (although you can add them together and get an owl statue.

I will go through my inventory again, not sure why Geodes don't have one, almost sure it used too.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @jackjack_k Here is an update of the plaques you get for completing a collection.

UNAm1K6.png

The following collections don't have one

Geodes
    Decorative eggs (although you get a bunny)
    sugar skulls (although you get a golden skull and can celebrate with death or something like that)
    Holiday cracker plushies
    magic beans (although you get a tree you explore and get a forbidden fruit that turns your sim to a plantsim)
    feathers (although you can add them together and get an owl statue.

I will go through my inventory again, not sure why Geodes don't have one, almost sure it used too.

Thank you so much for this! I was super curious.
  • sweetzombie92sweetzombie92 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I was wondering if you can tell me which game packs have collectibles? I've completed all 25 collections including the eggs, beans, and sugar skulls but I know I'm missing more. I know the Spa game pack has some fish and the kids stuff pack has the voidcritter cards but is that it? Thanks!
    Hi! I was wondering if you can tell me which game packs have collectibles? I've completed all 25 collections including the eggs, beans, and sugar skulls but I know I'm missing more. I know the Spa game pack has some fish and the kids stuff pack has the voidcritter cards but is that it? Thanks!

Not exactly sure, will hop in game and have a look for you, I do remember that get to work had collections as well including a new element. Let me hop in game and check for you brb
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    The full updated collection and the individual collections are very helpful! :) Thankyou very much for creating and uploading them!
    edited March 2018
    From the beginning here is what I have :)

Frogs .... all basegame
    Gardening .... basegame, Jungle adventure, Outdoor retreat, Get to work and Vampires (also update challenges)
    My sims trophies ... all basegame
    Metals ... basegame and get to work
    Crystals ... basegame, get to work and jungle adventure
    Elements ... basegame and get to work
    Postcards... basegame and My first pet ( OH MY GOSH I HAVE A COLLECTION TO UPDATE AGAIN :o )
    Fossils ... basegame and jungle adventure
    Microscope prints ... basegame
    Space prints ... basegame
    Aliens... basegame
    Space rocks ... basegame
    Fish ... basegame, spa day, jungle adventure, city living, outdoor retreat and Vampires (also update challenges)
    Insects ... outdoor retreat
    Geodes ... get to work
    Decorative eggs ... update challenges
    Experimental food ... dine out
    Void critters ... Kids room stuff
    Sugar skulls ... update challenge
    City posters ... city living
    Snow globes ... city living
    Holiday cracker plushies ... free holiday celebration pack download
    Magic beans ... update challenge
    Feathers ... cats and dogs
    Ancient omiscan artifacts ... jungle adventure
    Omiscan treasures ... jungle adventure

@sweetzombie92 I hope the above list answers your question :) Happy simming.

Sorry simmers was not aware that the new stuff pack came with added postcards, will buy some critters asap to collect them and update the postcard collection ;)

rosemow wrote: »
    The full updated collection and the individual collections are very helpful! :) Thankyou very much for creating and uploading them!

Thank you Rosemow <3
    > @mcrudd said:
    > From the beginning here is what I have :)
    >
    > Frogs .... all basegame
    > Gardening .... basegame, Jungle adventure, Outdoor retreat, Get to work and Vampires (also update challenges)
    > My sims trophies ... all basegame
    > Metals ... basegame and get to work
    > Crystals ... basegame, get to work and jungle adventure
    > Elements ... basegame and get to work
    > Postcards... basegame and My first pet ( OH MY GOSH I HAVE A COLLECTION TO UPDATE AGAIN :o )
    > Fossils ... basegame and jungle adventure
    > Microscope prints ... basegame
    > Space prints ... basegame
    > Aliens... basegame
    > Space rocks ... basegame
    > Fish ... basegame, spa day, jungle adventure, city living, outdoor retreat and Vampires (also update challenges)
    > Insects ... outdoor retreat
    > Geodes ... get to work
    > Decorative eggs ... update challenges
    > Experimental food ... dine out
    > Void critters ... Kids room stuff
    > Sugar skulls ... update challenge
    > City posters ... city living
    > Snow globes ... city living
    > Holiday cracker plushies ... free holiday celebration pack download
    > Magic beans ... update challenge
    > Feathers ... cats and dogs
    > Ancient omiscan artifacts ... jungle adventure
    > Omiscan treasures ... jungle adventure
    >
    > @sweetzombie92 I hope the above list answers your question :) Happy simming.
    >
    > Sorry simmers was not aware that the new stuff pack came with added postcards, will buy some critters asap to collect them and update the postcard collection ;)

You are the best! Thank you. I literally just found out about the additional post cards in the My First Pet pack like 10 minutes ago after I bought it. It's cute! Thank you again!
    I totally screwed up that post! Haha. >.<
    I totally screwed up that post! Haha. >.<

lol its all good, its because you are a new member so don't have the quotes option yet. One you become a full member then it won't happen :)
    ANtml5j.png

This one might take a wee while, does not look like my little critters want to go travelling. I know I can get the postcards in debug buy mode but as most of you know I prefer to find them myself ;) Hope you don't mind the little wait :) Happy simming <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top