March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mcrudd's Collection rooms

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Perfect seeds updated up until the plantsim challenge

q7Ute5z.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Perfect harvest updated up until the plantsim challenge

UunluXJ.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Perfect balcony harvest updated up until the plantsim challenge

odFl7Tl.png

Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    Cats and Dogs new plants (not part of collection, but its new)

1OVGmzx.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2017
    full Collection updated up until Cats and Dogs expansion

Please remember to put the walls up as you can see in the last two pics to make sure you get all your collection items. Collections must be dragged into your inventory first to be recognised as a found collection. Happy simming :)

AQp1fXA.png

g5ZNNUU.png

3uUqV8t.png

O57G63G.png

Post edited by mcrudd on
    Phew, all caught up with my collection room thread :p
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited January 2018
    Looks excellent, @mcrudd Amazing to have all those collections, wow! :o

• HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Great work Mcrudd, so much work, But Thank you so much for doing them. I use them all the time. Just too much to go running all over to find, takes up all the play time.
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited January 2018
    ~ I did it once twice then thought why am I doing it over & over again,for each household,as I have over a hundred households I play on a rotation, I think it is not cheating if I download this,as I have already done each collection, the ones I have not finished or even started I delete, like Granite falls I have not been there yet or even attempted it,the household I am in is going! (before I attempt Murkland!LOL)
    ~ Though with gardening I have made all the extra plants by combining! & with many households got every plant to perfect,still do in some households that are starting from scratch! (No money loans for them!) They have to collect to get there! )Otherwise every household would be played the same,boring!LOL!
    ~ Thank you @mcrudd for all your aweSIM work! It is greatly appreciated! <3o:)<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Looks excellent, @mcrudd Amazing to have all those collections, wow! :o

Thank you <3
    Great work Mcrudd, so much work, But Thank you so much for doing them. I use them all the time. Just too much to go running all over to find, takes up all the play time.

I agree, if my sim has done it once, there is no reason for others to have to do it again LOL
    ~ I did it once twice then thought why am I doing it over & over again,for each household,as I have over a hundred households I play on a rotation, I think it is not cheating if I download this,as I have already done each collection, the ones I have not finished or even started I delete, like Granite falls I have not been there yet or even attempted it,the household I am in is going! (before I attempt Murkland!LOL)
    ~ Though with gardening I have made all the extra plants by combining! & with many households got every plant to perfect,still do in some households that are starting from scratch! (No money loans for them!) They have to collect to get there! )Otherwise every household would be played the same,boring!LOL!
    ~ Thank you @mcrudd for all your aweSIM work! It is greatly appreciated! <3o:)<3

my inital perfect plants were done by evolution, but if I play now I get one perfect one and just graft them, but initially I did the hard yards :D
    @mcrudd Fantastic collections! Thank you for sharing!

Its a pleasure, happy simming <3
    Hi guys here is some Jungle adventure collection updates for you all :)

Here is the fresh fish collection updated with the 3 new fish :)

VNwCwuC.png

Here is the fossil collection updated up until the release of Jungle adventures :)

J985Qo6.png

Here is the crystal collection updated up until the release of Jungle adventures

tJHMuDu.png

Omiscan Treasures collection that came with Jungle Adventures

9XvVkHo.png

Ancient Omiscan artifacts that came with Jungle adventures.

gLoAV06.png

Now this one is a bit tricky, although all of mine was authenticated upon uploading it loses the authentication. So you need to take them on the table and authenticate them then put them in your inventory to activate as a collection item, you can't place them in your inventory unauthenticated, the game won't recognize them then ;)
    Here are all the plant related updates :)

Perfect seeds updated

LI2wuRG.png

Perfect emotion berries that came with Jungle adventures game pack

94zXAtj.png

Perfect garden updated up until Jungle adventures game pack

KH1D6Fm.png

Perfect balcony finally updated, sorry for the long wait.

WeGQrl4.png
    And lastly the big full collection room

Full collection up until the release of Jungle adventures updated :D

6A7CdUw.png

Bfr65Er.png

rqqhcRH.png

I made the room bigger for future updates to fit in the little holes LOL.
    Happy simming everyone :D
    Oh my goodness now that we are on the us forums I get so confused on updating here as well. Sorry for the late update guys <3

I got myself little critters to update with the new postcards. I also got a lot of space rocks, crystals and elements from my little critters, not bad going LOL
    Well here is the two collections, first the postcard and then the full collection

Postcard collection updated up until My first pet stuff pack :)
    Qfi7XWE.png

Then the full collection. Only difference from the previous pics are the extra postcards so only one pic of them and not the whole room again
    qANzg8z.png

Happy simming everyone :D
    @Scarlett2k requested this room in the us part of the forums. You can find the herbal remedies here
    There are 4 of each :)

N5DFWdW.png
    The problem there was with the authenticated omiscan artifacts were fixed in an update, so here is the seperate room with the authenticated Omiscan artifacts. All of the artifacts are genuine and of excellent quality. Happy simming :)

OpJv55z.png

And here is the full collection for you too :)

Txtrsuz.png

• kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2018
    Wow! You have been a busy bee Mel! (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY* These collections are amazing! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* Thank you! I will definitely 'steal' some of them as I get a bit frustrated with missions/challenges and give up if it becomes too hard - I am a 'lazy' simmer (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ
    rnKEhBT.png
    Wow! You have been a busy bee Mel! (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY* These collections are amazing! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* Thank you! I will definitely 'steal' some of them as I get a bit frustrated with missions/challenges and give up if it becomes too hard - I am a 'lazy' simmer (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ

LOL thanks Kate, gotta keep my mind busy and what better way than simming and sharing ♥ I allready told the kids this weekend the pc is offlimits to everyone but me hahahahaha they were not impressed :D Happy simming my friend <3
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

LOL thanks Kate, gotta keep my mind busy and what better way than simming and sharing ♥ I allready told the kids this weekend the pc is offlimits to everyone but me hahahahaha they were not impressed :D Happy simming my friend <3

I only have the one child at home now, and she has her own pc (she convinced.me she needed a wee laptop for school (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ) so I thankfully no longer have to fight for pc time!
    rnKEhBT.png

I only have the one child at home now, and she has her own pc (she convinced.me she needed a wee laptop for school (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ) so I thankfully no longer have to fight for pc time!

Mine is 19 and said he will never leave, the other is just about to be 14 in July and had to have a laptop for school, it was on her stationary list, I just about had a heart attack when I saw the list. But both of them use the pc although they have the older one for themselves LOL. But this weekend its mine all mine (mwuahahahahahahahaha) >:)

Hi Simmers. I have started the updating process since we got seasons. Here are the new seasons harvests in perfect condition and also the perfect seeds update. I will do most of the others and the full collection update as soon as I can, it will be school holidays here from Friday and then I don't have to work so I will be able to work on them for you all then ;)

Seasons add on plants
    WJ77Oxt.png

All seeds in game update
    gQ0d7Fb.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    If I were to buy the rest of Sims 4 I'd be downloading yoyr hard work. They look great.