March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants Seasons to be the next expansion after Cats and Dogs?

1234568...Next

Comments

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I don't want Seasons to be the next expansion
    I wonder what they would name a Seasons type pack. It’s clear their naming scheme is far different from Sims 3 and 2.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    I want Seasons to be the next expansion
    Seasons, and university (that one could totally be a gp)! Then something totally new that we haven't seen before.
  • charlesbergcharlesberg Posts: 88 Member
    100%. Although I'm skeptical as to whether it'll be like Cats & Dogs and seem to offer more than it actually does.
    Signature here. No here. Never-mind.
  • mousesuper2mousesuper2 Posts: 12 New Member
    Seasons would be nice, but allternative University or more hands on work places, like the police and doctorjob.
  • MHsimsFanMHsimsFan Posts: 154 Member
    I'm starting to lose hope that we'll even get seasons. I even find that I'm disappointed and can't get excited every time they announce a new pack because all I really want is some WEATHER in my game.
  • MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    I won't feel like I am playing The Sims until I have a weather pack. It is one of my favorite packs. I hope they add illnesses and new ways to die. (I know that sounds creepy) I really really hope that is the next pack.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    As I live in a region of the planet where seasons have to be endured am not enthusiastic about seasons in a game I play to relax with. Am constantly tinkering with the set seasons button in TS2 to take the bite out of them. If seasons do come to TS4, I'd want that feature included or no will buy.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I'm hoping for Seasons to be the next expansion pack. I really want University and Into the Future too, but I would prefer Seasons to be the next one.
  • Johnvincent1229Johnvincent1229 Posts: 24 Member
    why does everyone want seasons?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I say yes but honestly it’s because so many want it. I want simmers to have this. I already know I could not buy it and run it on my current laptop :(. It has an intergrated card and I haven’t even bought cats and dogs for this reason. I know my laptop would struggle. Also, while I do enjoy seasons I typically get tired of them after a few months of playing them. So I’m not sure I really need to have them in my game to be happy. But I know so many want this and I feel like this should be the next expansion, but I also know it’s probably one of the hardest eps to build so it may happen or it may be the last ep. I hope it’s next though!
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    I'd prefer vacations or Uni :)

Cool stuff. More vacation stuff would be nice too. Although I did get University for Sims 3, I didn't really get to play it because I got it just as I switched over to the Sims 4 and haven't played the Sims 3 since. I'm sure it would have been pretty fun though.

it's really well done give it a go and thank me layter
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Yes! I'm sick of the same old sunny world. Sims 3 Seasons was my ultimate favourite expansion! I would also love to see the Sims 4 University, The Sims 4 Vacations (Hopefully similar to Sims 3 Island Paradise) and The Sims 4 Magic!
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    MEEEE. I will buy it so fast!!
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member

Well, I want it because it will add a lot more atmosphere to the game. It would be nice to get some rain, snow, and different seasons instead of the default everyday sunny weather.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    The sooner Seasons gets here, the sooner we can get onto something more new and fresh. I don't see the big appeal of it either way, tbh, it's kinda whatever for me, but the hype for it is a bit played out now and I'm ready to be able to move on, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member

It makes the game more varied, it's fun to set different outfits per season (I actually would like that to be a feature in game, and not have to do it manually every time), there can be more activities/food and drinks linked to the weather, so more things to do overall... I guess it just makes the game more realistic and gives a whole new layer to it. In Sims 2 at least it seemed like a different gameplay depending on the season, and I really liked that.
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    What I feel is the biggest lack in the game right now is Seasons and seasonal vacation spots and holiday activities linked to seasons. Would like to see a beach resort with ocean activities for the whole family including toddlers, a ski lodge with winter activities such as ice skating and skiing, Halloween with trick or treating that actually works, lol, a Thanksgiving holiday, Christmas with gift giving and a Santa that shows up, New years with fire crackers etc. and midnight festivities. After all that, then give me University and a highschool and grammar school pack with activities such as prom, graduation etc. All that should flesh out reality quite a bit more.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    What I feel is the biggest lack in the game right now is Seasons and seasonal vacation spots and holiday activities linked to seasons. Would like to see a beach resort with ocean activities for the whole family including toddlers, a ski lodge with winter activities such as ice skating and skiing, Halloween with trick or treating that actually works.

I also think this would be awesome. One of the biggest things I want in the Sims 4 besides Seasons is indeed a full beach scene. Just like University in Sims 3, I never did get a chance to play it because I switched to Sims 4 and haven't gone back to the Sims 3 due to the horrible camera stutter. I also wish they would bring back tag! That is one thing I really liked in the Sims 3.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2018
    I want seasons but it does not have to be the next for me.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon