Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug in this game?

https://youtu.be/bZTiQ_SA_EM my sims both died. But were is grim? I waited for him to show up. OR for the game to tell me to get another family because i have no more sims on the lot. Only the dog survived.
04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png

Comments

• mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    I have Jungle adventure. I have not played in awhile. Did any sims die yet being poisoned? And did grim show up?
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Yes, I have Jungle Adventures and my sim got poisoned and died like three days later. Grim was there
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    I guess it's a bug in my game then. Have to start over from a saved game.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    only three days, @aaronrulz ? mine took nearly a week (three days for stage one, three days for stage two, eight hours for stage three) before he croaked (...i wanted to play around with a poison ghost, almost felt bad since everyone else in the household had antidotes ...that he made for them, since he's a selvadoradan)

also, @mrln1975 it might actually be because of the dog that that glitch happened. since technically family member, so there was a member left alive, but not playable, so couldn't make it do anything. i dunno. but still less than fun to have happen
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    ah, you know what @kalaksed, I was just thinking stage 2 and then the final eight hours. I forgot about the stage 1 now that I think of it so that sounds about right.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Maybe Grim Reaper was behind the wall.
    I had this bug where my sim died in the temple and Grim Reaper just stood doing nothing. As soon as I did a reset on him with testingcheats, he did what he had to do.
    So try reseting the Grim Reaper if you find him. If you don't, try reseting the dying sim.