Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Garden Collection

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me out with my garden collection. I cannot figure out what I am missing. Does anyone know what comes after the fireleaf and before garlic in the collections, or is the order different for everyone? It's not part of a pack, and it's not the growfruit. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KhariiKharii Posts: 66 Member
    Here's a pic if this helps at all:
    ycvoceyp
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Forbidden Fruit of the Plantsim.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    edited March 2018
    Sorry, somehow I can't see the picture and it shows the "Entry forbidden" sign.
    I'd suggest sending your sim to Granite Falls. I have found the growfruit there after the event.
    If you have the forbitten fruit missing, try searching the gallery either for the stump with all the beans on it (or tree portal) or for that fruit. You can also enter bb.showhiddenobjects cheats and take the fruit.
  • KhariiKharii Posts: 66 Member
    Thank you all for your help! :)
    I just want to point out that SOMETIMES if you use a debug harvestable, they will only produce normal quality even if the plant is of higher quality. So if that happens just plant from your first harvest and evolve that plant to get a better quality harvest.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Sorry, somehow I can't see the picture and it shows the "Entry forbidden" sign.
    I'd suggest sending your sim to Granite Falls. I have found the growfruit there after the event.
    If you have the forbitten fruit missing, try searching the gallery either for the stump with all the beans on it (or tree portal) or for that fruit. You can also enter bb.showhiddenobjects cheats and take the fruit.

Hi.. Where abouts in the bb.showhiddenobjects is the forbidden fruit please? I can't find it!!
    @mock68 Just start typing forbidden and the forbidden fruit of plant sim will show up. A lot of the debug items can be hard to find so using the search will be a lot faster.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Simmer_Nikki96Simmer_Nikki96 Posts: 4 New Member
    Can someone help me with my last plant?
    > @Simmer_Nikki96 said:
    > Can someone help me with my last plant?

It's the one between pitaya and blackberry
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    edited May 2018
    Can someone help me with my last plant?

Please tell what pack is it from. Describe the shape. See the collection guides to see what's missing.
    Maybe you're missing that UFO plant? For that, you need to have a rocket ship.
    Or maybe you're missing the trash plant? For this, leave a trash pile outside for 24 in-game hours.
    > @EgonVM said:
    > Simmer_Nikki96 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Please tell what pack is it from. Describe the shape. See the collection guides to see what's missing.
    > Maybe you're missing that UFO plant? For that, you need to have a rocket ship.
    > Or maybe you're missing the trash plant? For this, leave a trash pile outside for 24 in-game hours.

It's from the basegame. It kinda looks like a stone which has been carved in. I don't know how to explain it lol. I can't find it anywhere online I am so confused
    > @EgonVM said:
    > Simmer_Nikki96 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Please tell what pack is it from. Describe the shape. See the collection guides to see what's missing.
    > Maybe you're missing that UFO plant? For that, you need to have a rocket ship.
    > Or maybe you're missing the trash plant? For this, leave a trash pile outside for 24 in-game hours.

I just found it omg, I finally completed the collection yay. Thanks for your help though!