Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    XenagaXenaga Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Xenaga said:
    > Hello I just started to using MC Command Center, I have a question about story progression.
    >
    > I want my active households getting married and having children with other active households , how can I do that? Which options should I Enabled and Disabled , I do something but usually random sims getting married and having children , but I want my active household sims getting married and having children from each other someone can explain me ? Or what options should I choose? Enable or Disable? I need serious help about that. Thanks in advance.

I want to keep their lives this way also if it's possible they getting job and getting promoted.
  • Options
    XenagaXenaga Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello again, I just started the MC Command Center if anyone see this I have a couple question because I messed up somethings.

I have same sex couple ( female ) , when I play my other active household I just get information "Started pregnancy for Sim1 with sim2" how can I turn this off ?

Also... I turned off for elder try for baby I have other active household Male is elder Female is adult, but she get pregnant from his elder husband. I mixed up somethings I write them down here now.

Pregnant Sim Selection
    Bypass Active sim romances - Disabled
    Pregnancy Percent Adjusment - 50

Partner Sim Selection

Enforce Family : Disable

Marriage Sim Selection

Bypass active romances : Disable
    Bypass played househould : Disable
    Marriage Percent Adjustment : 50

Spouse Sim Selection

Enforce Family : Disabled
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Xenaga wrote: »
    Hello again, I just started the MC Command Center if anyone see this I have a couple question because I messed up somethings.

I have same sex couple ( female ) , when I play my other active household I just get information "Started pregnancy for Sim1 with sim2" how can I turn this off ?

Also... I turned off for elder try for baby I have other active household Male is elder Female is adult, but she get pregnant from his elder husband. I mixed up somethings I write them down here now.

[...]

All the settings regarding your questions about are explained here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_pregnancy#Top

Have a look at the FAQ section of the MCCC documentation website with many useful tips:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?faq#Top

I would also recommend to join the MCCC community on Discord to discuss your questions in detail.
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I have a quick question, if I may. I removed my Mods folder prior to the recent patch and the new GP. After learning that MCCC wasn't having problems, and that Road to Fame had been recently updated, I put them both in, fresh. However, I don't want to have to go through setting MCCC again. Is it safe for me to simply grab the dresser. and settings from the other copy of the mod I have and put it into the new Mods folder? They are both the same version of the mod.

Please, and thank you, in advance.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have a quick question, if I may. I removed my Mods folder prior to the recent patch and the new GP. After learning that MCCC wasn't having problems, and that Road to Fame had been recently updated, I put them both in, fresh. However, I don't want to have to go through setting MCCC again. Is it safe for me to simply grab the dresser. and settings from the other copy of the mod I have and put it into the new Mods folder? They are both the same version of the mod.

I think if you just copy the config files across, all your settings should stay the same? I mean, copy across your original config files; don't override them with the new config files.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member

I think if you just copy the config files across, all your settings should stay the same? I mean, copy across your original config files; don't override them with the new config files.

Thanks. I haven't made new config files, I was hoping to save the time. Had the mod been in the new folder I would have kept them, but as I stated I had already removed the Mods folder from the game. Thank you for the quick response. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I just updated and the mods are disabled again, can I just reinstall this mod or is there a new version? Thanks so much for any help.
  • Options
    TheGnomeTheGnome Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I'm completely new to modding this game, let alone TS4 itself and this is the first mod that's grabbed my attention because it seems to fix a lot of issues I have with the vanilla version. I'm currently running the base game with all of the EPs and then I have Parenthood, Vampires, and Spa Day on a Mac.

I've installed a unarchiving program for the computer, which I believe is necessary right? From here is where I'm not sure where to go, all the tutorials I've read seem to be based around windows and I'm a very visual person. Was hoping someone could help. Thank you!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I just updated and the mods are disabled again, can I just reinstall this mod or is there a new version? Thanks so much for any help.

Hello @butterfly61
    There wasn’t a new version of the mod released as the patch didn’t break any of the mod. You can keep using the same version of the mod :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    MCCC v4.2.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.40.61 is out now!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?installation#Top

Find the complete change log here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/170746859206/tumblr_p3z1mdeVNf1w6igb0

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?faq#Top

This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures and the patch released February 22, 2018 - PC 1.40.61.1020 / Mac 1.40.61.1220.

Versions before this most likely will not work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 4.2.0 installation/update:
    y4mZqymwAw3YX8lNvx38fqBvbL8BeYdR58PBVyvVyhck86g4Xc6d7D3rk_VdPSZmMzcGVUDMAZ85RU8o2lnRKOI1VxTx2lvmnV-t4gYQgj7nbWLjoHnBsOEkgx7NvDUjX2OXWm_oZBl1saL9Bd37mCAqdlEhZtiJxDB57FwPezvKFWKa_tYYXsDYaQpqP4a9YCJx-6it9_Q2MGn5t5ihqN0gg?width=693&height=501&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 4.2.0 looks like this:
    y4m76nxx6mxPvgnDPiX2ucmtY6UzP7KFrx3wBewANb4P3v73_wnfzH_YAbEtw22FG9U4LPJwP1nIslGCVFyK0hvjoA808wUFSHVFH4HfnLJjrxEx6vbP4hDO0ISTN8XRx3FURQ-R3h_XTaGCIIxJusf9-w6nob2UeTTrmxuW2hY0n190i1_ae-0AQyXdICCK9Ua6O3XSMQTSYues3T126XSaQ?width=278&height=257&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello!

I tested with the new update and the undead problem is no more for my game!
    However, I have a few questions about the new update.
    I cannot find a few things that used to be in the old MCCC mod.
    I tried my best to check under every menu, here are the things that I can't locate anymore.

1. The interaction where you were in full edit mode in CAS every-time you went into create a sim from anywhere like a dresser or clicking on a sim.

2. In MC Tuner, there used to be stop annoying behaviors section like stopping hug and wash hands over and over etc and also stop annoying objects like the sims going to play basketball and the computer over and over.

I can't locate these things anymore, any ideas? am I missing a piece of the mod? Any help would be great! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Hello!

I tested with the new update and the undead problem is no more for my game!
    However, I have a few questions about the new update.
    I cannot find a few things that used to be in the old MCCC mod.
    I tried my best to check under every menu, here are the things that I can't locate anymore.

1. The interaction where you were in full edit mode in CAS every-time you went into create a sim from anywhere like a dresser or clicking on a sim.

2. In MC Tuner, there used to be stop annoying behaviors section like stopping hug and wash hands over and over etc and also stop annoying objects like the sims going to play basketball and the computer over and over.

I can't locate these things anymore, any ideas? am I missing a piece of the mod? Any help would be great! Thanks!

CAS Full Edit Mode:
    You can find the switch for this setting here:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Enable Full Edit CAS

Stop Annoying Actions:
    The old function was replaced last year by the Self-Configurable Autonomy Mode (SCAM) with a much wider range of functions.
    You can find a detailed explanation here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?automation_scan#Top.

Please note, that you need a mc_tuner.cfg file for the SCAM to work, but there is a preset config file available, so there is no need to setup your own. It contains all the settings you need to achive the same results as with the old stop annoying action function. You can find a explanation and the download link in the section "Annoying Actions Pre-Autonomy Scan" at the bottom of the quoted web site.

It's always helpful to have a look at the manual. This is a good entry point:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?overview#Top
    You can find the links to all MC modules on this page.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @Bonxie Thank you!!!! Found everything and it is working perfectly! :)
  • Options
    LydiaxoxLydiaxox Posts: 4 New Member
    Hai!
    I Just Downloaded The New Update Of MCCC. My Game Says It's Installed And All Mods Are Enabled But None Of The MCCC Options Come Up (Like When You Click On Sims, The Computer Or Mailbox There Is Not MCCC Options). I Can't Figure Out Why This Is Happening. Any Help Would Be Great! Thanks.
  • Options
    ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    I'm new to MCC, and I just increased the number of sims can be in a household, saved, restarted, the whole shebang. but how do I actually MOVE extra sims in? when I try to do it through household manager, it just tells me eight is the limit.
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Reitanna wrote: »
    I'm new to MCC, and I just increased the number of sims can be in a household, saved, restarted, the whole shebang. but how do I actually MOVE extra sims in? when I try to do it through household manager, it just tells me eight is the limit.

You have to use the MCCC command 'sim_move' in the command line (Shift-CTRL-C). It's the only way to get sims into households bigger than 8.

Syntax is: 'sim_move first_name last_name TO household_name'; Example: 'sim_move john smith TO johnson'.

This command will move a Sim from their current household to the household specified by “household_name”. If “active” is entered for household_name, then the Sim will be moved into the active household. Only works as long as there is room in the household based on the “Maximum Household Size” setting, and as long as there are not multiple households with the target household name, and as long as the specified Sim is not the only remaining valid “Head of Household” Sim in the household they are in. Note that this command can cause LastExceptions to happen when it’s run as the core game is not intended to allow Sims to be switched between households from within the game. The LE’s will not prevent the move from being successful and will not affect the game in any way. They are just thrown due to queued actions for the Sim no longer being valid due to the changes in their households.

Households bigger than 8 are pretty problematic since the Pets EP was released in November 2017. If you play HH bigger than 8 be aware of the trouble, save as often as possible and make frequent backups of your game data to have a fall back option if sims are randomly deleted or the complete game crashes.
  • Options
    Hi!

So I've been playing with the MC Command Centre for a few months now, and recently I've been seeing an odd occurrence. Twice now in the random pregnancies, I have had a couple consisting of 2 alien/human hybrid sims give birth to a pure alien baby. Is this something related to the command centre, or is it in the game's code?

I would appreciate any feedback or information you have
    Thank you
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited March 2018
    This started February 17th and continued into today. I tried asking elsewhere in the forum but to no avail.
    I was playing one sim in the social media career. I had her doing the task for her job on the computer, but she wasn't typing with her hands while the completion bar built up. It happened again today with more sims in different households. It is also occurring with my teen and child sims when they do their homework. Somehow they are doing their homework without writing in their homework. Yes, they are sitting at a table/desk when this happens.
    I grew tired of this occurring so I turned off my game and repaired it. I then went back into my game but there is no change.
    Repairing didn't work either.
    I now have MC Command Center 4.2.0 in my game and it still occurs.
    More recently my adult sims can't get pregnant at all. No matter what I do it says not pregnant.
    Also, the choice under MC Tuner is completely blank and I was trying to find that autonomy scan thing where it stops annoying interactions but it's not there. It just says: Archive autonomous actions and Maximum Autonomous Archive.
    Was it changed or am I missing something?
    I downloaded that tuner.cfg one mentioned above and nothing changed.
    Now I get a script error message every time I have two adult sims woohoo, that it could be a bug, and to inform @Deaderpool.
    Could someone please help me?
    Post edited by simgirl542 on
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    This started February 17th and continued into today. I tried asking elsewhere in the forum but to no avail.
    I was playing one sim in the social media career. I had her doing the task for her job on the computer, but she wasn't typing with her hands while the completion bar built up. It happened again today with more sims in different households. It is also occurring with my teen and child sims when they do their homework. Somehow they are doing their homework without writing in their homework. Yes, they are sitting at a table/desk when this happens.
    I grew tired of this occurring so I turned off my game and repaired it. I then went back into my game but there is no change.
    Repairing didn't work either.
    I now have MC Command Center 4.2.0 in my game and it still occurs.
    More recently my adult sims can't get pregnant at all. No matter what I do it says not pregnant.
    Also, the choice under MC Tuner is completely blank and I was trying to find that autonomy scan thing where it stops annoying interactions but it's not there. It just says: Archive autonomous actions and Maximum Autonomous Archive.
    Was it changed or am I missing something?
    I downloaded that tuner.cfg one mentioned above and nothing changed.
    Now I get a script error message every time I have two adult sims woohoo, that it could be a bug, and to inform @Deaderpool.
    Could someone please help me?

I have 4.2.0 and I'm not getting any of these issues, which makes me think you may have other mods/cc that are conflicting with MC?
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I don't have any other mods in the game anymore and I don't use CC. Just MC. I turned off my mods in the game and everything is running fine now. It's definitely something with the mods.

I figured out the MC Tuner issue so that's resolved. I downloaded it into the wrong location.

It's the other issues that are not.
    With the mods on, none of them use their hands to type or do their homework and none of them open books when I have them read they just hold it.
    I've tried to start fresh in a new game with the mods on and it still occurs.
    I even tried deleting everything (including the ones in the downloads folder) and reinstalling the mods just in case I unintentionally had one that was too old in there still. It still occurs and the missing mod still hasn't appeared.

I miss the .bad feature for the files. It told me what needed to be updated or deleted.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    I don't have any other mods in the game anymore and I don't use CC. Just MC. I turned off my mods in the game and everything is running fine now. It's definitely something with the mods.

I figured out the MC Tuner issue so that's resolved. I downloaded it into the wrong location.

With the mods on, none of them use their hands to type or do their homework and none of them open books when I have them read they just hold it.
    I even tried deleting everything (including the ones in the downloads folder) and reinstalling the mods just in case I unintentionally had one that was too old in there still. It still occurs and the missing mod still hasn't appeared.

I miss the .bad feature for the files. It told me what needed to be updated or deleted.

I'd try posting on Deaderpool's Discord - that's where he and a lot of the MC 'superusers' hang out and they will probably be able to suggest other troubleshooting methods you could try: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
  • Options

@loubyloulou is right. Please join us on Discord to discuss this issue in real time.

There also is the possibility to upload your save game, so that @Deaderpool can have a look at it. He does it pretty often, so don't hesitate to ask him for assistance.
  • Options
    jackie2004jackie2004 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just downloaded MC Command center around 2 weeks ago, and I really love the story progression. I notifications on for marriages and pregnancies, but for some reason, my townies are not automatically having children. I have checks for the default 3 times a week and haven't messed with any setting except notifications in which I turned them on. My townies are getting married and it is working fine, but no pregnancies?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    jackie2004 wrote: »
    I just downloaded MC Command center around 2 weeks ago, and I really love the story progression. I notifications on for marriages and pregnancies, but for some reason, my townies are not automatically having children. I have checks for the default 3 times a week and haven't messed with any setting except notifications in which I turned them on. My townies are getting married and it is working fine, but no pregnancies?

In the MC Pregnancy Settings for “Pregnant Sim Selection”, there is a setting for “Pregnancy Adjustment Percent”.
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percent Adjustment
    The higher this number is, the greater a chance you’ll have Sims getting pregnant. The lower the setting is, the less chance you’ll have for Sims getting pregnant. If you set it to the lowest value, “-100”, then pregnant Sims will not be generated by MC Pregnancy. Defaut value is 0 (zero), max is +100, min is -100.

There are rules for Sims becoming pregnant. They vary some depending on the situation. If it’s an NPC using the random scheduled pregnancies, then the rules for that are in MC Pregnancy. If it’s a Sim getting abducted, then the rules for that are in MC Occult. If the Sims don’t pass all the rules, they can’t become pregnant. The percentage only applies if the other rules pass.

There are more settings to manipulate pregnancies. Have a look at the module documentation for more details:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_pregnancy#Top

Also recommendable sources to get used to MCCC:
    Overview: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?overview#Top
    FAQ: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?faq#Top

You might also have a look at the scheduled alarms in the section "Weekly Scheduled Alarms for the different modules" of the MCCC overview site (link quoted above).

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • Options
    LydiaxoxLydiaxox Posts: 4 New Member
    I Just Downloaded The New Update Of MC Command But It Doesn't Show Up In Game. It Shows Me The Confirmation Notification When I Start The Game And All Mods Are Enabled, But None Of The MC Command Options Show Up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top