Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member

Let's let this thread be a place to share images of our diverse couplings o:) Go ahead and share your favorite pictures if you have them.
Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Ooh! My favorite! >:)

ulj8KlA.png
    ZRX0q5s.png
    uROYpXv.png

That's just to start!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I love em :)<3 Thank you so much for contributing to the thread @paradiseplanet I can't wait to share mine here, in a minute!

Just being my usual nosy self, but is that guy to the left in the first photo, is that the sim from cas? He looks just like the one who pops up in CAS sometimes

edited March 2018
    ....sadly this couple doesnt exist any longer o:)<3
    Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited March 2018
    I don’t have pics handy, but Noelle Rocca (alien granddaughter of Paolo) married Janessa Lothario (I believe granddaughter of Don) in my played sim family and MCC is all about diversity in my game. Although it tends to get men together with men a lot. Not so much women with women. I’m guessing it must be in the settings somewhere.

Edit-

8JxeQR4.png
    tG6fnoL.png

Grabbed them off another thread.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    f090883a95ec0070df64d43b558825ba.png

Travis and Matt
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I'm not really one to take screenshots, but the guys in my avatar are probably my favourite lgbt couple! :smile:

Lovely to see everyone else's pictures though. :heart:
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I just love how cute Shinya and Reeve look together!!

DpDjZv0.png
    CuFxFK1.png
    7UA7VnC.png

Shinya and Caleb
    pjHCLaR.png
    syD5tKQ.jpg

Shinya and Gage are cute together but their relationship is more casual than anything else.
    xv5IFcd.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I have many diverse lgbt couples but Nicki and Rae are my favorite and have been since TS3.
    HpZNAj8.png
    piCQN2R.png
    4u3mXsL.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    These two have been together a long time...
    bGkO0l0.png

Pair of teens exploring possibilities. The one on the left is actually an alien, but I didn't get a screenshot of the two of them together with his disguise off.
    4SdWsjH.png?1
    image.png
  • WenniepennieWenniepennie Posts: 61 Member

[img][/img]1zqa2bq.jpg

[img][/img]98ysy0.png

[img][/img]rhqqo1.png

Two of my couples :) I don't know their names anymore though :/

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @kaywilliams why yes he is, since I liked him enough to use him as a Sim, but without that goatee. I named him Bartholomew Hayes, and he actually gets around a lot. In fact, the man with him is only the boyfriend he lives with! He has at least 5 or 6 other bfs around the world, surprised he hasn't gotten caught by any of them lol.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I tend to make more transgender and gender creative people then gay or lesbian but I still make them also. As a matter of fact, I made a family of 4 brothers that dress and live feminine with different partners (one married to a masculine woman with 2 transgender kids; one married to an older man who had kids from a previous relationship, one married to another feminine man though he had a kid from a previous relationship to a woman and one still a teenager living with his older brother.)
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I tend to make more transgender and gender creative people then gay or lesbian but I still make them also. As a matter of fact, I made a family of 4 brothers that dress and live feminine with different partners (one married to a masculine woman with 2 transgender kids; one married to an older man who had kids from a previous relationship, one married to another feminine man though he had a kid from a previous relationship to a woman and one still a teenager living with his older brother.)

Sounds fun!
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I love LGBT couples! I just got my newest save started and already had some male couples in town, but no females yet... so I was playing the game, had my Sim start a relationship with a Sim who had two female roommates... he came over a lot, and one time when he came over I suddenly heard Woohoo noises (got MCCC woohoo settings). Was curious to see who they were, and it were my Sim's girlfriend's two roommates! I didn't really "see" them as gay (had another plan for them in mind), so at first I kinda saw it as them experimenting a bit. But then immediately afterwards they did it again! I wasn't even controlling that household. It was crazy lol. From that moment on, whenever my Sim would visit these two would always be autonomously romantic, kissing each other on the cheek and everything. It was the absolute cutest. So I decided to start playing them and they are now officially together! :blush:
    UwMW0at.png
    p83HEyA.png
    yVWHevM.png

It was a hassle getting them together... because Cristin had the Noncommittal trait. First time Autumn asked her to be her girlfriend, she said no and it was all very painful lol. But Autumn was not one to give up so a few weeks later she asked again, and this time Cristin said yes! Now it's even gotten to the point where Cristin wants to marry Autumn despite her Noncommittal trait, which I love.
    eYI3NwK.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
    edited March 2018
    Jennie & kate <3o:)

GpF3VfC.jpg
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I have a handful of LGBT couples in my saves.

ZBkHukv.jpg

Peter and Sakura.

yHawfGW.jpg

QaB4uY

Peter and Sakura with their adopted daughter Julia

Rw5nrBU.jpg

Light and Linka

CmDwmi

Shannon (redhead) and Raven.

Raven is a transgender female.

qYHAh5

Shannon telling off his brother Nick for exposing his girlfriend Raven's transition.

Icvpsd3.png

Twiggy (Hairbuns) and Elizabeth (Twiggy picked her out herself...LOL)

J4AJnpl.png

Elizabeth and Twiggy feeding their (children) after a day at the spa.

gR7j51

Caleb and Dash.

Dash is a transgender male.

7k2B95

Their daughter Bit

AmqQvQ

And their son Byte.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited March 2018
    My signature is my favorite couple.

They've been best friends since they were practically toddlers, and it just developed into something more once they became teens.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    There are some highly adorable couples in the thread!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • cityboundcitybound Posts: 61 Member
    1zqa2bq.jpg

@Wenniepennie these two are so precious! Also that blonde sim is gorgeous!

• aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    edited March 2018
    03_02_18_3_13_08_PM.png
    Pretty much 90% of my sims are LGBT+! They take after their creator lmao. Here is the couple I'm currently playing! Left is Ayla Serrano-Price, right is Tallulah Serrano-Price. They are probably some of my favorite sims ever.
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    aob wrote: »
    03_02_18_3_13_08_PM.png
    Pretty much 90% of my sims are LGBT+! They take after their creator lmao. Here is the couple I'm currently playing! Left is Ayla Serrano-Price, right is Tallulah Serrano-Price. They are probably some of my favorite sims ever.

Same! I'm Pan and i have so many LGBT+ sims XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    Hana and Lia Moon. Hana died recently but they've been together for years.
  • Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2018
    I love all these couples!
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I don't really have many LGBT couples in my saves for some reason.. I did have my vampire to-be lady have a bit of a romance with Candy but I had other plans for her..

I do however have a couple planned out though. Just waiting for them to age up.
    One of them I am pretty excited about. He's going to be a player like his dad but ultimately realise his heart belongs to another man.

I do wish I took more screenshots though!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna