Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

characters sims based from my NaNoWriMo story

13...Next

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited November 2017
    new sim got posted @fewlines
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    aha! Dagmar the techie? she can be the problem-solver, right? i sure hope there's wi-fi in the dungeons! ;)
    edited November 2017
    fewlines wrote: »
    aha! Dagmar the techie? she can be the problem-solver, right? i sure hope there's wi-fi in the dungeons! ;)

only one more female sim left and then I'm done with the females!! This would be quite some movie!! Since majority of the characters ARE women and also it's not an all white cast.
    6adMCGP.gif
    I have no idea what Tam could be up too. I guess she has to figure out something in that library..but don't know what.. maybe that the "Jack" guy is a brother (twin not identical) to Caleb. But why would she even bother she's not a Hermione she's more interested in make-up and boys (but Jack is saving himself for ONE particular woman)
    6adMCGP.gif
    @fewlines new sim got posted!!
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited November 2017
    well there is always one female who uses her charms to get information... haha.

and i love that it's not an all-white cast. that is so boring. that said, Tam looks a little bit like she could be Finnish to me, for some reason. i guess she could be, maybe, if her eyes were more almond-shaped and was Snow White pale, like the singer Tarja.
    edited November 2017

*confused* @fewlines
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    @fewlines @CathyTea
    6iA7fD7.png
    kxe1eLu.png
    8XtTDFg.png
    Thirty years ago, there was a lord and a lady. They had twin sons but the mother wanted so much more for her children. She pushed them very hard to succeed in life that they had no time to play with any toys-she just sold them off to the best bidder at the toy auctions she held. That just made the one son Caleb bitter and the other son, Jack had a talent for magic. but eventually Caleb stole most of that magic and took out their mom's heart and killed her. Their dad died of heartbreak shortly after. Jack disappeared shortly afterwards-some people suspect that Caleb killed him, leaving Caleb to run the kingdom. He turned a neighbour's Fisher Price Vintage Toys into gigantic sets and turned it into an amusement and enticed people to come here and never leave the kids do age but the adults don't and everyone has a foggy memory of how long the park had been there. The only thing that might stop him is a magical sword from "The Land Without Magic" 's Arthurian mythology and a cast of seven women with a girl of different backgrounds and skin colours. Even though *one* of those women will betray the leader of the pack.

pfZ1zcu.png
    FsFScGs.png
    IIaL1bn.png

Jack is the missing lord of the (still unnamed land). People assumed his brother, Caleb had him 'reaped' but he had faked his death and ran away since he knew that Caleb would have actually reaped him off if he had stayed. He had for a short time an interest in Tam but after being in a coma he start to fall for an Asian woman whom he didn't know from a dream. Jack is a nice fellow and will be wakening Ming after some debating.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited November 2017
    MadameLee wrote: »

*confused* @fewlines
    since you said she is interested in boys, i assume Tam might be a bit flirty? maybe not. but if so, that's how she could get info, by pretending to like whoever she wants the data from. classic move.

and that's a great back story for the brothers.
    edited November 2017
    MadameLee wrote: »

*confused* @fewlines
    since you said she is interested in boys, i assume Tam might be a bit flirty? maybe not. but if so, that's how she could get info, by pretending to like whoever she wants the data from. classic move.

and that's a great back story for the brothers.

the one in the spoiler is actually from the novel itself!! In the novel it's green like Jack's coma dream is orange and Ming's dreams pre-Lulu are red and blue. They been in the world for 16 entire days now.
    6adMCGP.gif