Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Next chapter up, even though it's short!

Serial Romancer

Also, I got @Rainydayz179 to get back into her save so I am hoping she'll pop in soon! ;)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Also, I got @Rainydayz179 to get back into her save so I am hoping she'll pop in soon! ;)

Ha! What timing you have! First chapter published today...

Chapter 4.2: Nooboo Fever

02-25-18_4-42-42c2a0pm.jpg?w=1600

*Sorry, I can't get them to go small because I'm using a different blog theme.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    You guys have inspired me to keep playing my Robinson save. c: <3
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    This thread is alive again and I'm so happy!!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I didn't want to be left out so here's a new update from me!

suRdkSd.jpg
    You guys have inspired me to keep playing my Robinson save. c: <3
    swcheppes wrote: »
    This thread is alive again and I'm so happy!!!

Yay! :)
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Ahh so nice to see new updates! I've been going back a couple times but quadruplets......takes ages and I keep leaving the save after a sim day
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Ahh so nice to see new updates! I've been going back a couple times but quadruplets......takes ages and I keep leaving the save after a sim day

Gah I don't blame you! I've had to do that with two sets of triplets. One of them was to a single mother. It's torture!

@LadyLana1 I would turn a blind eye if you wanted to age them up early... ;)
    edited March 2018
    @Meggles I forgot to mention she got another single child and after that another set of triplets
    You know that saying about how women marry men similar to their fathers? Well, Zaiden gave Rebeca six sons and three daughters...and Edwin has so far given Hannah six sons and one daughter, and they're not done yet.

But at least Rebeca had the excuse of having a lot of kids because she wanted a large family. Hannah? She has no excuse. None. I just don't feel like she would want to have that many kids. XD But I'm also stubborn about not using strawberries. So it's my own fault, really. Oh well.
    I forgot to mention she got another single child and after that another set of triplets

Does she have 8 kids? If so you must really like to torture yourself! Yikes.
    You know that saying about how women marry men similar to their fathers? Well, Zaiden gave Rebeca six sons and three daughters...and Edwin has so far given Hannah six sons and one daughter, and they're not done yet.

But at least Rebeca had the excuse of having a lot of kids because she wanted a large family. Hannah? She has no excuse. None. I just don't feel like she would want to have that many kids. XD But I'm also stubborn about not using strawberries. So it's my own fault, really. Oh well.

Geeze! All y'all having all these kids and I almost lost my mind trying to figure out what to do when I had 4 in one generation!
    I had to check and see what published today. I thought it might be Robinson's and it was! The first gen 5 baby is here!

Chapter 4.3: Gen 5 is Secured!

02-25-18_9-10-09c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260
    edited March 2018

Geeze! All y'all having all these kids and I almost lost my mind trying to figure out what to do when I had 4 in one generation!

Heh. I moved Rebeca's youngest sons out when they were toddlers, and I moved Hannah's out when they were babies. So I haven't really had to deal with them.
    Heh. I moved Rebeca's youngest sons out when they were toddlers, and I moved Hannah's out when they were babies. So I haven't really had to deal with them.

Oh! I have a hard time moving anyone out. :#

Oh! I have a hard time moving anyone out. :#

Why? O:
  • RockWarriorGamesRockWarriorGames Posts: 19 Member
    I love Elise! <3 <3 <3
    @Rainydayz179 lol yes, Bodhi has 8 kids. But I moved out the 2 boys of the quadruplets to live with Duke, and now also the triplet boys. I always end up with these large families, in my rotations save with townies most have 4-7 children. Except for Marcus Flex he has more than 10 :p It's getting a bit boring though once you have a lot achieved. I guess I'll try to get done all collections and get as much money as possible to keep a challenge in til gen 10... But, gen 5 is close!!!
    Why? O:

Because they're my sims and I want to play them.
    edited March 2018
    Why? O:

Because they're my sims and I want to play them.

o-o; *feels like she annoyed you* ...Oh.
    I made an update too! If I ever wanna catch up to where I am in game I better start now!
    Achievements and grey hair for Elise!

https://iammsrobinson.wordpress.com/2018/03/02/chapter-2-4-shade-of-grey/
    Another update for you guys!

Aged Up & Scary
    New one published yesterday + gen 5 heir poll. I'm only playing this off and on so I have no clue when gen 5 will start.

Chapter 4.4: So Spoiled

02-26-18_11-52-47c2a0am.jpg?w=460&h=260

Gen 5 Heir Poll

02-25-18_9-28-58c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260

My choice of heir should be obvious @Rainydayz179 o:)
    Don't you think it's too easy now 4 gens into the legacy? My Bodhi as vampire (oops spoiler) is learning skills approximately in 1 day or less going from lvl 1-10... Next heir goes a bit slower than that but Renaissance aspiration is not going to be any problem at all

Oh and question, what was the hashtag again for the bachelor pool again? I need Moose soon or someone else
    Oh and question, what was the hashtag again for the bachelor pool again? I need Moose soon or someone else

Oh wow I don't remember? :#