Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 1 Complete Pack

I never got to play Sims 1 and I would love to experience it. So I was wondering if somehow they can get the completed pack on the Mac App Store just like they did Sims 2 Super Collection. If it’s possible. Please?

Comments

• pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    Unfortunately, there is no download for the complete Sims Collection...it isn't compatible with today's OS. I really wish TPTB would come out with a complete pack download with everything. I miss it! I fell in love with the original game and would play into the wee hours of the morning.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Unfortunately, there is no download for the complete Sims Collection...it isn't compatible with today's OS. I really wish TPTB would come out with a complete pack download with everything. I miss it! I fell in love with the original game and would play into the wee hours of the morning.

Aw man.... :( I wish....

• simfreakssimfreaks Posts: 38 Member
    Actually I found one somewhere, because I couldn't get my disks to install. I may still have the install file. You do have to run it as administrator in compatibility mode though and play around with settings to get it to run in a window as the aspect ratio gets messed up full screen.
    edited February 2018
    Found it but it's too big for me to upload. You might search for Sims 1 Complete Collection and see if you find it. I will try to see if I can put it somewhere tomorrow.
    Post edited by simfreaks on
    simfreaks wrote: »
    Found it but it's too big for me to upload. You might search for Sims 1 Complete Collection and see if you find it. I will try to see if I can put it somewhere tomorrow.

Awesome thanks! That would be helpful.
    I haven't been able to upload it. But I did find this. See if it works
    simfreaks wrote: »
    I haven't been able to upload it. But I did find this. See if it works

Ok! Is there a link?
    edited February 2018
    This youtube video has links and install instructions for windows 10.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5FZmBmpVW8Q

for people who have purchased the complete collection CDs.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3NJ236P5nhiVWM4azFuWElBUTg Ok Found this from Mod the Sims Should be what you need.