Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Haha, although you all thought it was Simone, I never suspect her.. Stine maybe a little, but my money is on Olcay... Maybe Ruben.
    . But it can also be Jan
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I thought it could've been Stine because the show's editing didn't focus much on her, making her seem to go under the radar
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    On second thought, it would be too obvious if the mole were Ruben. Notice that they didn't reveal Ruben's answer. Maybe Ruben was right. And the other two non-Moles were wrong about Ruben, but one of them was lucky enough to have more correct answers. Which means Ruben would win, and either Jan or Olcay is the mole. That would be funny, though.
    I'm in utter shock right now. I was SO sure it was Simone. I need to rethink everything in my life now lmao.

Uhmmm... Yeah. I don't even know where to go from here. When your Mole gets eliminated right before finale, what the hell are you supposed to do?? Rewatch the entire season? XD

I did think if it WASN'T Simone (unlikely), it would be Ruben because I REFUSE to believe Jan or Olcay are THAT great at acting. That's a whole other level. So it can't be them. But I have a difficult time believing Ruben is the Mole too. He just seems how I'd act as a non-Mole, and like everyone's been pointing out, the editing has made him look incredibly guilty. Which means they're either double-bluffing or distracting us from thinking Olcay is the Mole...

If Jan is the Mole I will eat a rock lol.

Want a blanket? I'm still in shock as well...

tumblr_mx08fboWcK1rzik3go1_500.gif

I could see all three all three of them being the Mole in their own kind of way now... Although for my score in the WidM app I'm hoping that it's Ruben, since lost all my points to Simone this episode, and I put 25 points on him in episode 1 so at least I'd get SOMETHING XD.

At least your teeth are save for now...
    I've analysed all finalists again and I think I'll dig myself into the Olcay tunnel. Out of all finalists she's done the most shady actions (remember her looking for Tbilisi in the word puzzle, being passive in Epi1 and the circus and losing €1000 in the Ridonculous Race?). The O-clue (O's are everywhere in the wnvironment shots: roundabouts, circus ring, a ruin in episode 7 etc) would still make sense as well.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And there was that time she kept leaving her post in the control room, even if nobody got removed in that challenge
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    On second thought, it would be too obvious if the mole were Ruben. Notice that they didn't reveal Ruben's answer. Maybe Ruben was right. And the other two non-Moles were wrong about Ruben, but one of them was lucky enough to have more correct answers. Which means Ruben would win, and either Jan or Olcay is the mole. That would be funny, though.
    I'm in utter shock right now. I was SO sure it was Simone. I need to rethink everything in my life now lmao.

Uhmmm... Yeah. I don't even know where to go from here. When your Mole gets eliminated right before finale, what the hell are you supposed to do?? Rewatch the entire season? XD

I did think if it WASN'T Simone (unlikely), it would be Ruben because I REFUSE to believe Jan or Olcay are THAT great at acting. That's a whole other level. So it can't be them. But I have a difficult time believing Ruben is the Mole too. He just seems how I'd act as a non-Mole, and like everyone's been pointing out, the editing has made him look incredibly guilty. Which means they're either double-bluffing or distracting us from thinking Olcay is the Mole...

If Jan is the Mole I will eat a rock lol.

Want a blanket? I'm still in shock as well...

tumblr_mx08fboWcK1rzik3go1_500.gif

I could see all three all three of them being the Mole in their own kind of way now... Although for my score in the WidM app I'm hoping that it's Ruben, since lost all my points to Simone this episode, and I put 25 points on him in episode 1 so at least I'd get SOMETHING XD.

At least your teeth are save for now...
    I've analysed all finalists again and I think I'll dig myself into the Olcay tunnel. Out of all finalists she's done the most shady actions (remember her looking for Tbilisi in the word puzzle, being passive in Epi1 and the circus and losing €1000 in the Ridonculous Race?). The O-clue (O's are everywhere in the wnvironment shots: roundabouts, circus ring, a ruin in episode 7 etc) would still make sense as well.
    As much as I would DIE to believe it so... I'm torn between her and Jan and I really don't think its Jan but I just love Olcay too much.
    She was in that sweet spot after Emilio for zip-lining the buildings, where she could go and not be suspicious by not going or by accidentally taking the money, which Emilio already did, right? Thats why we said Simone could be it cause she did it at that time too.

Olcay also got out her digger in the excavator car rubble challenge to go pee... That's why I thought she seemed so innocent because she sabotaged but in the dumbest most facepalm ways but then played really fanatically other times :S And didn't follow the money show that Jan gave the least money to the pot?

I think I'm happy to say it is NOT Ruben. I think his strategy was to LOOK suspicious and his personality also helped him be that way. But I just can't beleive production would be so "EVERYONE THINKS ITS RUBEN"... I think they're going for a shock twist at the end.

And you know... Maybe you are right. Maybe it IS Olcay
  • Options
    And there was that time she kept leaving her post in the control room, even if nobody got removed in that challenge
    And didn't she agree with Simone when they went to the wrong stars at the theatre? Her and Simone kinda lead the pack there?
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    And didn't she agree with Simone when they went to the wrong stars at the theatre? Her and Simone kinda lead the pack there?

Yeah. Looking pretty sketchy there
    Poor Jan got taken for a ride

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So with next week the finale are we guessing who is the mole and winner?
    My guess:
    Olcay is the mole and Ruben is the winner
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    CURRENT POLL
    vote2-300x300.png

I also want to state this for future reference- From now on, I will be the only one to host any future countdowns in case somebody forgets about it. If you attempt to ask for permission, you will get a No. Zero exemptions!

Late July/Early August 2017 Countdown:

Another Top Five/Ten Most Hilarious Scenes

happy-laugh.jpg

Sometimes, we can not help to laugh even more. These scenes made us snort, laugh, and cry.... Okay, maybe not the latter, but they are all considered to be some of the most chuckle-inducing scenes of all time.

Please not that any entry that was included in the original top ten will not be included in this countdown. Go here to see any entry that was from the original top ten, and double check if the scene you want to nominate is not from there- http://simsrealityshowcountdowns.blogspot.com/2015/07/june-2015.html

Note: All three entries can not be from the same show/writer in order to create variety. You can have two from the same show, but the third entry must be from another show.

If you want to make a nomination, please fill out this form-

Name of the Scene
    Show of the Scene Was From:
    Season of the Show:
    Episode Link:
    Reasoning:

I've been thinking of doing another countdown soon-ish. Does anybody agree with me?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    I like them, they're fun to read!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    CURRENT POLL
    vote2-300x300.png

I also want to state this for future reference- From now on, I will be the only one to host any future countdowns in case somebody forgets about it. If you attempt to ask for permission, you will get a No. Zero exemptions!

March 2018 Countdown:

Top Five/Ten Most Tear-Jerking Scenes

crying-emoji.jpg

Sometimes, there is a scene that makes everybody cry. It could be a death, it could be because of a tragic backstory, or it could be because of a character has a moment where they need a hug right now. We are counting down the most tear-jerking scenes of sims reality television.

Note: All three entries can not be from the same show/writer in order to create variety. You can have two from the same show, but the third entry must be from another show.

If you want to make a nomination, please fill out this form-

Name of the Scene:
    Show of the Scene Was From:
    Season of the Show:
    Episode Link:
    Reasoning:

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    My nominations:

Name of the Scene: The Entirity of Episode 12
    Show of the Scene Was From: AYTO
    Season of the Show: Season Two
    Episode Link: http://aytoseason2.blogspot.com/2016/07/episode-12-ava.html
    Reasoning: While this was made to be open-ended than anything, I believe that Alexander may die just to be with Ava in which that is very much a tear-jerker.

Name of the Scene: Linda Tells Her Backstory
    Show of the Scene Was From: The Mole
    Season of the Show: Season Five
    Episode Link: http://turnersthemole5.blogspot.com/2016/07/episode-12-conquering-that-mole.html
    Reasoning: At first, Linda was thought to be a quirky character who constantly making video game references for not really any reason. Then, it was revealed that her quirky antics was more of a coping mechanism for her past that includes having to deal with serial killer parents, and having many people keep associating with her even if she is nothing like them.

Name of the Scene: Taylor's Death
    Show of the Scene Was From: The Locomotive
    Season of the Show: Season One
    Episode Link: http://thelocomotive2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/15-plan-to-escape.html
    Reasoning: Taylor allowed himself to die in order to save Scott. He wasn't killed by Margaret. He was killed thanks to an accident that was made by Cassi. The reaction from Gladis was tragic given how Taylor was like a son to her, and it also changed Scott very much afterwords.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Who's ready for Survivor:Ghost Island tonight?!!!!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options

Team names: Past, Present and Yet To Come?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

This season definitely looks cool, I love what they have done with the theme. :mrgreen: Must have been a right pain though to try and recover all that Survivor memorabilia from the past 30 odd seasons just to fill out Ghost island.

Hoping to see some memorable "Relics" like the stick. :lol: I can't wait to see how they end up using that as an idol.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Well goodbye Interactive Reality Show Thread! Nice knowing you XD Gotta avoid you for a while

Please use spoilers :'3 Im not up to it yet
  • Options

Well goodbye Interactive Reality Show Thread! Nice knowing you XD Gotta avoid you for a while

Should be easy, we've also used these tags a lot for WidM.

Speaking of Mole-Hunting: on Belgian television there's been the following phrase popping up all over the place: "Heb je mij gemist?" (Have you missed me?)
    EXCITING!!! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Speaking of Mole-Hunting: on Belgian television there's been the following phrase popping up all over the place: "Heb je mij gemist?" (Have you missed me?)
    Are Belgium getting the mole for 2018? :3
  • Options

Belgium (where The Mole's format was made up) rebooted in 2016. This year will be the 6th season. :) And I got my hopes very high. :smiley: (both 2016 and 2017 are on YouTube with subtitles. Both are gems.)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Belgium (where The Mole's format was made up) rebooted in 2016. This year will be the 6th season. :) And I got my hopes very high. :smiley: (both 2016 and 2017 are on YouTube with subtitles. Both are gems.)
    Banner.png
  • Options

That's spooky XD They dont mess around! Hahaha
  • Options
    News: I'll be starting on my intern job this upcoming week, and depending on the circumstances there's a possibility that I'll be less active on the forums because of it. Thought y'all ought to know.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Good luck!

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Good luck Vul with your intern job. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Good luck!
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Good luck Vul with your intern job. :mrgreen:

Banner.png