Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure is here

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Been playing nonstop for several hours now. My sim has been on vacation for almost two days and I have yet to start exploring the temple. Just realized I'd forgotten to change her aspiration. I gave her the Jungle Explorer one. So now I have to repeat some of the requirements.
  • WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    Found my sims won't sleep in bed or nap on couch. Just goes to bed then gets up straight away. Used letterbox cheat to get some sleep. Now sims is stuck on the walkway near the river so will have to restart game. Not an impressive start :s Did download and build with the items this morning (Aussie) and love the build items.
    JeJUZyk.png
  • hellbunny123hellbunny123 Posts: 52 Member
    Really enjoying this game pack so far! If anyone is interested I recorded my first look at it and you can watch it on Youtube: https://youtu.be/XQ3RIgCWPeY :):) Happy Simming!
  • mouseysmonstersmouseysmonsters Posts: 4 New Member
    Since I didn't see one up already I wrote a blesssing/curse guide with a list of all the mystical relics and what they do on my tumblr. You can find the post here if you need it mouseysvirtualmonsters.tumblr.com/post/171377876507/jungle-adventure-mystical-relics
  • dobrevsgoddessdobrevsgoddess Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm so in love with this pack! It definitely exceeded my expectations which were already pretty high considering I was *super* excited haha. Sat here refreshing Origin allll freakin day yesterday. I love the furniture, the items, the CAS items and the world is STUNNING. The detailing is insane! I have yet to explore the temple but so far I've had lots of fun building a vacation home and campground. It reminds me so much of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Esp the Faron area of course :wink: I'm overall super pleased, definitely worth my money :smile:

I uploaded a speed build of the vacation home I built so in case anyone is interested here's the link to the video :smile:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7OETVABCGY
  • Emma0708000Emma0708000 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey! :) Would Of loved the game but unfortunately saving up hopefully sometime in the future i can get it :)
    Simply Sims | Youtuber
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Just started n I'm lost already HAHA I have no sense of direction in the jungle anyhow he used his machete once now its gone should or can we buy more ?
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    I have been exploring the jungle. I made it through the whole top part with my couple then the island at the bottom caught my attention. There's a ? but I haven't found a way to it. I tried the boats across the river but they aren't selectable. I can see houses on the island too. Anyone have a suggestion where and how to get to the island? I have looked online and asked in groups on Facebook, but no one has figured it out.
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    I have been exploring the jungle. I made it through the whole top part with my couple then the island at the bottom caught my attention. There's a ? but I haven't found a way to it.
    it would be cool if the locals could give you hints!
  • AnitaOxbumaAnitaOxbuma Posts: 44 Member
    I present my loot from a weeks vacation.

02_28_18_12_52_24am_by_nagima-dc4jnnd.png
    02_27_18_7_29_27pm_by_nagima-dc4jhi4.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    WhiteMojo wrote: »
    Found my sims won't sleep in bed or nap on couch. Just goes to bed then gets up straight away. Used letterbox cheat to get some sleep. Now sims is stuck on the walkway near the river so will have to restart game. Not an impressive start :s Did download and build with the items this morning (Aussie) and love the build items.

If you have mods and CC - are they updated to the newest patch and to JA pack? SimsVIP has a list of mods and CC that needs updating.

If you don't have either - then can't say what it is - but generally bed and sleeping issues is created by broken mods or CC. Most mods are patch level mods so when ever the patch updated - many need to be updated.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    I present my loot from a weeks vacation
    so cool! thanks for sharing, @AnitaOxbuma! :)
  • AnitaOxbumaAnitaOxbuma Posts: 44 Member
    The bottom layer of the temple I raid... studied. :>

02_27_18_10_49_42pm_by_nagima-dc4jnjo.png
    02_27_18_7_29_27pm_by_nagima-dc4jhi4.png
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Ahhh!! I am in LOVE with this game pack. Just started exploring the temple and I must say I am very impressed :love: Great job!!!!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I really like this pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    This is probably the best game pack for the Sims 4 yet. I love how big the world is, the two new aspirations, and all of the little gameplay elements like the two new collections and new dance moves. I feel like the amount of content makes this pack worth the money.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    So far, this pack is incredible. It has my vote for most immersive environment to date, and best world creation. And that's saying a lot, considering how much I love the Vampires pack and Forgotten Hollow. But the jungle region is so gorgeous, I lose time taking screenshots of just the scenery. The cultural feel is quite strong as well, and adds so much flavor to the theme. Just loving it. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Hedrenee33Hedrenee33 Posts: 1 New Member
    My tables to get supplies are the same! 3 sim days and no new stuff...anyone else?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SimmortalitySimmortality Posts: 39 Member
    I got the pack immediately and I'm absolutely in love with it now! I started a new let's play series on my channel about it, but I just couldn't stop taking screenshots of the beautiful scenery! Selvadorada is AMAZING! Unfortunately I can't post pictures yet, but as soon as I can, I will!
    Visit Sonrisa on YouTube!
    Don't miss out on new Tutorials, Let's Plays and more!
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2018
    WhiteMojo wrote: »

@WhiteMojo

Is there a radio or TV on in the room? My Sims were staying in the one little house where the bed and living are in the same area and the radio kept waking them up. It took me a minute to figure that one out :lol:
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • WaflWafl Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm downloading now, excited :hushed:
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    This pack is amazing, I’ve never spent so much time in a vacation world on a sims game before. You feel like your in the jungle and there is so much to do and so many reasons to return. They did an amazing job tieing in exsisting collections and skills into this pack. There is finally a fun and new way for our sims to make money. The world is so beautiful even if you just go there to have your sims relax it’s worth the trip. We need more packs like this, they’ve really stepped up there game this year. I just wish I could catch the small animals in this game but I feel like they’ll make another pack for that.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Hedrenee33 wrote: »
    My tables to get supplies are the same! 3 sim days and no new stuff...anyone else?

@Hedrenee33 my sim has been there for 3 days and just purchased the machete. I wasn't about to explore the jungle without one. :p While waiting for one to show up she immersed herself in the culture, new foods, went fishing.
  • Marco50Marco50 Posts: 83 Member
    For me, this is good, but not excellent.

The Sims 3 Wold Adventures gave us 3 worlds and almost 27 new tombs. If a content pack is on the middle point bewteen an expansion pack and a Stuff Pack, I was expecting at least 9 configurations fore the temple. We have five and they are very, very simple and boring. I am really dissapointed on that point.

I would'nt care about that if the five configurations we have were funny and challenging, but they are flat. Besides that, the jungle exploration is fast and simple, unlike The Sims Castaway. I really thank the developers team for making it fluid, there are not loading screens, but why not randomize the jungle lots too? Why not lock the doors until you get a certain collectible? Why not making something similar to the Sims 3 Wold Adventures and lock the doors until you move some stuff? (I'm talking about the jungle, not the temple)

I was really excited for this pack, but I've just played 4 hours and I've made it on two temples... Do you really think I would comeback? Nope.