Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MASTER OF CAS - CLOSED

1737475767779...Next

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @kyky ... u did awesomely. i am so glad that it made you really happy, its a great feeling winning your first contest!!
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Congratulations @Kyky it was well deserved. Your sims were very inspired!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Congratulations on second @kittymeow and 3rd @lisabee2 Congrats on a job well done everyone. Excellent effort and imagination!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited April 2017
    Congratulations @kyky -- You had Very Unique and Full of Character and Gorgeous Sims throughout the Competition !!!!!!!!!!! Well Deserved WIN!!!!!!!!! :p<3:* and LOVE your BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Congratulations to @kittymeow for 2nd
    Very Well Deserved Lady and Congratulations My Friend <3:p:*@lisabee2 --- Loved your Characters Also.......... Very much Deserved Placement My Friend! <3:*:p

Thanks to all the JUDGES.............for you Time and Efforts and being Fair........Much Appreciated to you ALL <3:p<3

@xJojox --- I KNOW YOU GOT SOMETHING Under your sleeve for another comp I HOPE!!!!!!!!!! What will it BE????????? ** Inquiring Minds Want to KNOW ** LOL LOL Love ya <3

Thanks for my placement in the Last Round..........UNEXPECTED.......but thrilling <3:* Congrats to the Other 3 Tops in the Last Round ...........I want to say EVERYONE did so Well in this Comp Jo Jo always knows how to make things very FUN............ HUGZ to YOU ALL..........See you all in other Comps I HOPE!!!!!!!! <3:*

@kyky
    Oops didn't see your post about YOUR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I know your THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!! and ENJOY YOUR WIN!!!!!!!!!! and Celebrate!!!!!!!! Well Deserved HUN <3 YOU are SO Inspiring..........! <3:* I was ALWAYS In AWWWWW of your SIMS!!!!!! :*
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2017
    Congrats everyone. Great job all of you. Pipped at the post again! Oh well. Time for a break I think.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

OH YES! I do have another competition idea... hopefully it will be coming soon.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Gege @TEXASTWANGTONYA thank you both, I'm very please with my 2nd place spot!! And also congrats to you @lisabee2 on 3Rd!! :)
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    @Kyky you did such a great job all throughout this competition. You definitely deserved it :)<3
    nenKuBE.gif
    edited April 2017
    Sorry hun @JennaKatz and @TEXASTWANGTONYA I forgot to say congrats to you both jenna for winning the last round and tonya and @kyky for 2nd and 3rd!!! I love all your Asian males! <3
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited April 2017
    Gege wrote: »
    Congratulations on second @kittymeow and 3rd @lisabee2 Congrats on a job well done everyone. Excellent effort and imagination!

WHAT ..no way .. oh my gosh .. no way .. I am stunned. There were so many wonderful simmies and much better than mine .. wowee ... Holey mackerel .. I feel like i want to cry! I know that prob is dumb but I never dreamt of that.

@KyKy and @kittymeow wonderful job ... and to all what a fantastic competition.

You all are so awesome and everyone has been so kind Thank you! I look forward to hanging out with you all again!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    @lisabee2 that's not dumb, I felt like that too when I first did good in a comp!! Its a really nice feeling!! Your sims are beautiful!!
    I hope to be in another competition again with you soon!! :)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @lisabee2 that's not dumb, I felt like that too when I first did good in a comp!! Its a really nice feeling!! Your sims are beautiful!!
    I hope to be in another competition again with you soon!! :)

TY @kittymeow AND @everyone (esp dear @xJojox <3 ) I came to this competition totally forum sour .. but you all are so nice and kind ty so much for taking a wobbly newbie under your wings and then shoving me from the nest to fly .. I only have happy thoughts from here ty!! STAY awesome and I hope to see you all again real soon!

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    It was great to have you with us, @lisabee2. I've started a new comp called "Sophisticated Style" if you want to check it out. You'll find it Here if you are wanting to give it a go.

yeah go for it @lisabee2 i think u will have some fun!
    It was great to have you with us, @lisabee2. I've started a new comp called "Sophisticated Style" if you want to check it out. You'll find it Here if you are wanting to give it a go.

I will def go look!! TY :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Haven't had a chance to pop in till now- but congrats to the winner & top 3!!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • aurorafannumber1aurorafannumber1 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Gemmabubbles said:
    > Aurora Aksnes
    >
    > I chose her because she has some funky music, and now one of her songs is in the sims 4 vampire game pack heh

> @Gemmabubbles said:
    > Aurora Aksnes
    >
    > I chose her because she has some funky music, and now one of her songs is in the sims 4 vampire game pack heh

Link?