Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Picture Thread

Post you're JA Pics here

There are crocs in JA. Iron Seagull shot this picture

Comments

• doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    HNg in is it out now I herd it was tomorrow
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    doogerie wrote: »
    HNg in is it out now I herd it was tomorrow

Some people got early access. See my other thread for links.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    @EA_Leeloo can we get this thread stickied? Thanks!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Post you're JA Pics here

Not the crocs I thought you were referring to.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures today. I even linked this thread to Twitter.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Post you're JA Pics here

Not the crocs I thought you were referring to.

I'm glad I'm not the only one XD
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    The male hairstyle is incredibly hot.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    My sim got "blessed" into becoming a skeleton when he opened a treasure chest.
    a5XkbGu.jpg

The great thing is that this replenished his energy need, so he can finish the temple without worrying too much about sleeping.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The male hairstyle is incredibly hot.

It sure is! xD
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Just a few CAS impressions ... there are a couple of base game items in the female outfits. Obviously GPs are about new gameplay, but I quite like the CAS items.

KiVPUOU.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    edited February 2018
    Omg I didn't watch the entire stream and didn't see many youtube reviews about gameplay, so I didn't know you could buy so many "Exploration Supplies" at the Cantina! I love this! So I didn't even need to cancel and restart my vacation because I forgot the pets stuff..lol. But seriously, this is such a nice little inclusion, I love this stuff. You can buy so many things! For those who didn't know either, I've made some screenshots (it's not everything though) :love::love:
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

edited February 2018
    It's so pretty (ok maybe my screenshot isn't but the world really is xD)
    8T7rtOf.png

The Selvadoradian (do I say this right?) cuisine isn't for everyone though, Jaxon here's currently trying to deal with its 'overwhelming flavor' :DbKH8f37.png
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    LOL "overwhelming flavor". I have it downloaded but haven't played yet , thought I'd check in to see what people thought first.
    edited February 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Omg I didn't watch the entire stream and didn't see many youtube reviews about gameplay, so I didn't know you could buy so many "Exploration Supplies" at the Cantina! I love this! So I didn't even need to cancel and restart my vacation because I forgot the pets stuff..lol. But seriously, this is such a nice little inclusion, I love this stuff. You can buy so many things! For those who didn't know either, I've made some screenshots (it's not everything though) :love::love:
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

I wish there was an option to buy the stuff for this pack from the exploration menu cause all the supplies you need to go into the jungle aren't always being sold by the Selvadoradoions eg sometimes you can't get the waterfall in a bottle or the energy drink at the marketplace vendors.
    P0IL0aB.jpg

Adam and Ev..., um, Yves in paradise <3 .
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Some of these Jungle Adventure items will definitely make it to the big city!

oUsm9zG.jpg

Different type of "Jungle" :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I changed the museum lot into a park and added a few things for kids and toddlers along with tables and the barrel b-b-q. The magic wishing well is in the far corner. I also added a chess table and a few leaping fountains in the pond. Now, when I take a family on vacation, the little ones will not be bored.

153307.png
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

I wish there was an option to buy the stuff for this pack from the exploration menu cause all the supplies you need to go into the jungle aren't always being sold by the Selvadoradoions eg sometimes you can't get the waterfall in a bottle or the energy drink at the marketplace vendors.

Hmmm I really don't dislike it. I feel like this pack regularly tells me "lol nope" (or versions thereof, including "the fish here are too crafty for you" - idem BB, I really have to start fishing more!). And see, now your comment made me remember that although I did buy the ready to eat grilled cheese and the portable bed, I totally forgot about the bottle. Guess it's a good thing though, cause his wife-to-be, kid and dog are also with him and would probably like to hang out with him again before their vacation's over xD
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @5782341b77vl That's right! Either way, it's an adventure!
    @Dannydanbo Great lot! And I really like the idea of adding the wishing well to a JA venue. Seems very fitting with all the mysteries the jungle holds.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

Hmmm I really don't dislike it. I feel like this pack regularly tells me "lol nope" (or versions thereof, including "the fish here are too crafty for you" - idem BB, I really have to start fishing more!). And see, now your comment made me remember that although I did buy the ready to eat grilled cheese and the portable bed, I totally forgot about the bottle. Guess it's a good thing though, cause his wife-to-be, kid and dog are also with him and would probably like to hang out with him again before their vacation's over xD

Are you clicking on the vendor, because if you do, that is where you find the camping stuff like tents and other supplies.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    tEXX6Pa.png
    y1lraeV.png
    d2cjge4.png
    L1KKr2f.png
    GBCeR0F.png
    tQL4DQH.png

Are you clicking on the vendor, because if you do, that is where you find the camping stuff like tents and other supplies.

Yes yes I know =) I was responding to @catloverplayer 's comment that it was a bit unfortunate we couldn't just buy everything all the time. Although maybe that'll come as the culture skill increases, so maybe later on you can @catloverplayer ? Not sure
    HXlzEU1.jpg

Love the scenery ...

br2SBiC.jpg

Archaology and music.

8EQcXk1.jpg

Sunrise at my villa.