Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Sims 4 Quality Control Contest ~ Challenge 74 up due (EST) 9th March ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited February 2018
    Thank you very much for your very nice comment about my bad cold :), and also, thanks for the hug @rosemow <3!

Thanks a lot @lsnishi :)! Yeah, I agree that some people are waiting for the new pack to finish their builds B)! I also have to work in some play time with the new pack tomorrow, so I think I can build some more of my monument tonight :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited February 2018
    Oh wow triple win I would never believe this, I was just lucky to have entered its a rare that I do I'm not that much confidence in myself on the building side of it this is why I dont enter as much if you knew what I have to go through to get an entry in. No need to up your game lol @lsnishi I have nothing for you to worry about its @emere you have to worry about and anyone else that enters as well I'm just a kitten still figuring things out if only I could half it how I do my rooms then I would enter more often and doing the Restaurant I have learnt a few things from it that I haven't done before like the raised stage that was new to me to do, building has no ending there's always something to learn from it

Thank you @rosemow, @Laebeth, @lsnishi, and @coolsim9999999 for your Congrats :)

Congrats on winning the advanced level @emere and on your first advanced level win @lsnishi <3

Congrats on the judges awards @coolsim9999999, @Liziann1, @Ainsleyf and @Liz_GoBucks

Congrats @LadyAlexiel for winning the Sim and for your level in the build comp as well

Thank you @Cbear13 for your feedback I'm still in shock about this I really didn't expect to win or even be apart of a triple win
    so you say you explored everything does that mean you strip the building apart have I been Busted by this as I like playing cat and mouse if not just ignore this comment :#:D:D
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @chips46, I have never seen you build ANYTHING that wasn't well-thought out and creatively and perfectly decorated. I can't tell you the number of times that I've seen you do something and I think "Wow what a great idea!" Like on the restaurant build, it never occurred to me to use the debug hearts to decorate and there was another build where you used the wall decals to decorate towels. Never thought to do those things, so I get ideas and tips from your builds all the time. Don't sell yourself short, you're a tremendously great builder!

And as for @emere, I swear he/she has a magic wand that conjures up wonderful builds in no time (just kidding @emere, I know you work hard at it, but you're so consistently good, it is like magic!).

And thanks to @cbear13 for doing the challenges and judging and for holding our feet to the fire to be creative and yet be careful about placement. I know all of us have improved greatly as builders because of you and the challenges!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @chips46 --- You are a fantastic builder B)! I really look forward to seeing your builds! Never doubt that you have advanced building skills :)! Every time I build, I always think that I'm improving in at least one area :)! So, you could tell yourself, "I can do it!, and you will have a much easier time and not wonder if you will do well because you will B)!
    Everyone in the advanced level is so deserving of it, and I'm amazed by all the stuff that you guys do <3! I've learned stuff from many of your builds @chips46 B), as well as @emere's, and everyone in the advanced level B)!
    However, many times, I do remember much of what I thought was extremely creative that everyone in each level has done since I started, and I've incorporated or based some of my building ideas on a small detail that someone used -- even if it was a small detail that I thought was neat :):DB)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited February 2018
    You're welcome @chips46 :)!

Thank you very much for your congrats @chips46 :)!

This is my 1,607 post...lol :D, and this challenge is about founding different towns in TS4. The year 1607 was the year in which America was founded by the English. Jamestown, Virginia was founded that year :), and it was the first permanent town in the United States (before we were an official country in 1776 ;)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Hello @chips46 :) You are such a great builder! You use so many creative ideas in your builds! Your furnishing work in both individual rooms and rooms in homes and venues look so very nice! They are done so very well!
    It is so very enjoyable looking at you and everyone’s builds!
  • Options
    Just got the new Jungle Adventure pack and am very happy with the new wall/flooring options (great stone, tile and wood textures.) The new décor items are pretty nice too! Gonna start a new JA game (so I don't kill off anyone in my main sims family), my chosen adventurer is the great-great grandson of Elias Brindleton (the sim I made for the Monument Challenge). Elias Brindleton III looks exactly like his ancestor and has the same traits and aspirations, but is in modern dress of course. Wish him luck in the jungles of Selvadorado!

1gUH64S.png
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow! My guinea pig, err...I mean Elias III, is going to try EVERYTHING in JA just to see what happens.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @lsnishi Awwww, Elias! He shares the name of my oldest son :heart: Good luck Elias! Have fun! Don't die. lol
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    edited February 2018
    QC challenge no:59
    Origin ID:LadyAlexiel
    Are you a novice builder: yes
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Intermediate
    Original Lot used (lot name and town):Arid Ridge, Oasis Springs
    Gallery Name: Mount Simsmore
    Gallery Link: Mount Simsmore
    What is your monument and for what town? It's a mountain with stone carved faces of importants people in Oasis Springs.
    Notes about entry: This monument is in memory of Carl Springs the founder of Oasis Spring and it first three mayors. A statue of Carl reside on the top of the mountain with all this glory. Carl was looking for buried treasures in a desert, but when he started to lose all this water supply, luckily he founded a majestic and luxurious Oasis who later became Oasis Springs and founded a town there.This discovery saved this life and those of his troop of explorer. They decided to reside here while they research the land and in the end they passed their life at the oasis.The oasis have shrink over the years and to never forget these great men and women and carved their face on the small mountain, where they founded the gold that was used to construct the first neighborhood.
    Images (3-6 max):
    ftIAEcJ.png
    InUWrHl.png
    J3bnhzV.png
    lHZQoh9.png
    9scRgbZ.png
    cFR5K1l.png
    Post edited by LadyAlexiel on
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Options
    Mount Simsmore is so very creatively great ! @LadyAlexiel :) It looks very nice how you have reflected Mount Rushmore in sims gameform! You have reflected it so very well for Oasis Springs! The different levels of the rocks and the statue heads on it looks great! The statue of the Founder, Carl Springs, looks great on top of the mountain. Very nice landscaping work! It is great that there is a large pond for sims to enjoy fishing in. Kids will have fun playing on the playground equipment. It is nice that sims can bring their pets to the venue and use the pets training course. Sims will enjoy playing chess outdoors in the air. Very nice picnic area for sims to enjoy cooking meals and eating the food at the picnic table in the outdoors air, The plants and trees look very nice through the build. It was very nice reading the background details of the founding of the town, and learning how and why it came to be called Oasis Springs.
    It is a very creative designed build! :)

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited February 2018
    @rosemow, @lsnishi, @coolsim9999999 I tried to replied back to you all I kept deleting my comments 2 to 3 times couldn't reply back to you sorry about that just not in a good headspace lately and thanks for your comments I did read it yesterday just couldn't reply back

lsnishi wrote: »
    Sorry for the newbie question, but how do you take a pic of a sim from CAS? I know how to take a pic of the sim in game, but for the sim challenge, I'd like to take a pic of the sim with a white background like in the thumbnail in the gallery.

@lsnishi to get a white background with your sim,room or build you can by having your game screen in windowed if you have save your sim in your library click on it and use your snipping tool from your computer or in CAS if you dont want to save it to your library that's what I do to get a white background or if you have upload your sim you can from the web gallery as well and use your snipping tool save it to your pictures or a usb wherever you save your pictures to :)
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    Thank you @rosemow I'm glad you like it :)

QC challenge no:59
    Origin ID: LadyAlexiel
    Sims Gallery Name: Springs
    Gallery Link:Springs
    Images (1-2 images):
    6bNhmga.jpg
    obG5dRA.png
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Carl Springs is a great Founder of Oasis Springs Sim ! @LadyAlexiel :) It was nice reading his background details.His aspiration and traits suit him well. His new explorer outfit looks great !
  • Options
    Hi @chips46 --- That's O.K. I hope you feel better soon :).
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @chips46. thanks for the info on how to take better screenshots of my sims. And I hope things start looking up soon. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    ma2JkCv.jpg
    I made a Sim family to try out the new pack. Here's the mother in that family winning the treasure at the temple B)!
    Now, my main Sim family is ready for the jungle B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Hello @coolsim9999999 :) Congratulations that your sims family that you created got through to the treasure in the Temple! I hope that your main sims family enjoys spending time in the jungle of Selvadorada :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow! Good luck to everyone trying to find that thing...lol B)! It took all night, but it was worth it :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Congrats on receiving the judge’s awards! @coolsim9999999 @Liziann1 @Ainsleyf @Liz_GoBucks B)
    Congrats on winning the advanced level! @chips46 and @lsnishi B)
    Thanks @Cbear13 for the feedback <3 Feedbacks are great in this challenge for our building skill, but I will join just for fun challenges because it is great to see what simmers built. Also I really enjoy reading the comments. I have told you before: you have created a great atmosphere here o:)

Thanks for the congrats everyone and thanks for your sweet words @chips46 @lsnishi @coolsim9999999 :) There are many things that I have not tried yet and many things that I have not achieved :s They are awesome builders at the gallery. The thing that I love of this challenges is that the lots are functional. I sim lot is for playing a game and not only to decorate the game ;) Many of the stuff here is really good for playing (the beauty is a bonus).

Oh @chips46 you should try to do more lots, I hope you will get the jungle pack, I'm sure you will love the building stuff

Lol @lsnishi you made me laught (I'm a she), I feel my magic wand is not sparkling enought now, I failed to materialize the ideas of the last projects :/ Even in RL I have a creative block :p but it will pass ;) Meanwhile I can enjoy Selvadorada!
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy Selvadorada @emere! I just finished the temple section but it looks like there were many other paths I didn't take. Something about royal baths? And @emere, your magic wand is still twinkling, trust me. I can see it in your builds. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I'm loving the GP, I played one more hour just to find the pool. I found it but look what happened to my vampire :D

kCWzQrC.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top