Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Basket question

For those who have a big house, how many laundry baskets do you have in your house? I having a big house with three floors, and it's kind of annoying to have sims go to each basket to do the laundry from each bedroom. What do you all do?

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I have around 4 for a 7-human household. Maybe 1 basket per 2 humans is a good ratio
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I have around 4 for a 7-human household. Maybe 1 basket per 2 humans is a good ratio

But you keep them scattered all over the house?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I was putting 1 in each room but for some reason, the baskets in some rooms weren’t being used at all. Now I put one in each bedroom, sometimes the bathrooms.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

But you keep them scattered all over the house?

I do, for role-playing purposes. But for convenience you can put all of them beside the washing machine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited February 2018
    I keep 4 baskets for 8 sims, but I keep all of them in one place near waching machine.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I have a large house but only 3 sims at the moment. I put 3 of the new hampers in, one in each bathroom. Then because I like the look and had been doing it since TS4 came out, I put the pre laundry pack hampers in the bedrooms. Laundry is only collected in the new hampers and it is collected from all over the house. Even with 7 sims, if you did laundry once a day (or had a maid or butler doing it) then you would really only need one hamper. If I remember right they said the hampers hold 20 changes.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I play in small bungalows. I have one hamper outside the bathroom. one in the parents bedroom. If the children's bedroom is away from the bathroom, they have one to.