Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Toast is bland. Not Nani, but toast.

Excuse me?

Yeah, Dekay knows what's up.

I would depend on the bread you used, right? Sourdough toast is quite frankly delicious
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Excuse me?

I would depend on the bread you used, right? Sourdough toast is quite frankly delicious

Exactly. I think we should eject Zinnia from this thread.

Also, hey Lyou! How are you?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Excuse me?

Me? Oh I'm doing well @mintycupcake. My throat doesn't hurt anymore (just a bit scratchy) and I'm coughing a lot. I'm not really congested either (yet?). I've had a study break, so I've written a ton of stuff (for school and for fun). I've got like 30 posts queued up on my blog now XD). The week ahead's gonna be busy, but I guess I'll make it through.

How are you doing? How's the sweater? :)
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited February 2018
    Sourdough toast is bland. You need things like egg or avocado or... something to make it good.

Actually toast with pesto is the best thing so never mind. Anything is pesto is amazing.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I ate some toast earlier.
    idon'tknowwhatweretalkingaboutokayijustheardtoastandjumpedintotheconversationdontjudgemeimlonely;w;
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    idon'tknowwhatweretalkingaboutokayijustheardtoastandjumpedintotheconversationdontjudgemeimlonely;w;

I'm sure no one minds. We're talking about toast, it's not a big deal :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sourdough toast is bland. You need things like egg or avocado or... something to make it good.

Actually toast with pesto is the best thing so never mind. Anything is pesto is amazing.

My dude, sourdough is incredible! There's a local bakery in my area that's know for sourdough bread. It's so good (and so are their other breads). Someday, I'd like to try and make a starter for my own sourdough.
  • Options

Excuse me?

Me? Oh I'm doing well @mintycupcake. My throat doesn't hurt anymore (just a bit scratchy) and I'm coughing a lot. I'm not really congested either (yet?). I've had a study break, so I've written a ton of stuff (for school and for fun). I've got like 30 posts queued up on my blog now XD). The week ahead's gonna be busy, but I guess I'll make it through.

I'm glad you're feeling better. The sweater is still unravling because it's too cold me to not wear it. Also, I don't have a crochet hook.

GET OUT! LEAVE! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'm sure no one minds. We're talking about toast, it's not a big deal :lol:

True XD
    I wanna change my avi but i don't know what to. I wanted to make it my OC Faith (From my UnderTale SimLit) but i wanna wait until the part in the story when she's turned into a monster. Which isn't until much later. So idk.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Excuse me?

I'm glad you're feeling better. The sweater is still unravling because it's too cold me to not wear it. Also, I don't have a crochet hook.

Fine. I don't need toast anyway.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    @mintycupcake when my stuff ladders, I prefer to just work with a pair of knitting needles to fix it back up. I find crochet hooks a bit fiddly for my hands, as I don't know how to crochet. I'm sorry I'm not much help.

Do you know of any fibre arts/yarn/knitting shops in your area that could possibly help you? Hanging out at those little shops is how I met some super-cool knitting masters.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member

Excuse me?

I don't know. I'm so poor, I just eat whatever bread I can find. I usually use the normal white loaf bread you find in grocery stores. :D

Toast with melted margarine or butter is good enough for me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

Excuse me?

Toast doesn't need you.
    mintycupcake when my stuff ladders, I prefer to just work with a pair of knitting needles to fix it back up. I find crochet hooks a bit fiddly for my hands, as I don't know how to crochet. I'm sorry I'm not much help.

Do you know of any fibre arts/yarn/knitting shops in your area that could possibly help you? Hanging out at those little shops is how I met some super-cool knitting masters.

I might have to try that...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Excuse me?

Toast doesn't need you.
    mintycupcake when my stuff ladders, I prefer to just work with a pair of knitting needles to fix it back up. I find crochet hooks a bit fiddly for my hands, as I don't know how to crochet. I'm sorry I'm not much help.

I might have to try that...

Let me know how it turns out Minty. :)
  • Options
    I want food.
    But i gotta wait.
    Like 90 minutes.
    2 hours at the most :confounded:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are you looking forward to this week?

Waiting for The Flash to come back after the Winter Olympics. And also Agents of SHIELD. It's been a month since the last episode and I can't wait to see my boi, Deke, being sassy as always. :joy:

mPKeiZV.gif
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Waiting for The Flash to come back after the Winter Olympics. And also Agents of SHIELD. It's been a month since the last episode and I can't wait to see my boi, Deke, being sassy as always. :joy:

mPKeiZV.gif

Going to WalMart so i can get some colored pencils and hopefully a Funko pop as i planned to look for one in Clarksville but they didn't have the one i wanted. I'm also hoping we can have steak for dinner in the next couple of days.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Going to WalMart so i can get some colored pencils and hopefully a Funko pop as i planned to look for one in Clarksville but they didn't have the one i wanted. I'm also hoping we can have steak for dinner in the next couple of days.

What character of Funko Pop do you wish to have? :)
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Bill Cipher.
    https://cconnect.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/2017-Funko-Pop-Gravity-Falls-243-Bill-Cipher.jpg

I already have Mabel, Dipper, and Stan. But Bill is apparently hard to find.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Bill Cipher.
    https://cconnect.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/2017-Funko-Pop-Gravity-Falls-243-Bill-Cipher.jpg

Ah okay. Cool. I've never seen a Funko Pop that doesn't use the usual body shape. I guess it can't in this case anyways. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Bill Cipher.

Ah okay. Cool. I've never seen a Funko Pop that doesn't use the usual body shape. I guess it can't in this case anyways. :joy:

Bill is a Dorito. Doritos can't have normal body shapes! XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Bill Cipher.

Bill is a Dorito. Doritos can't have normal body shapes! XD

Yes. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Hopefully getting my acceptance letter from SNC. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

mPKeiZV.gif

Hopefully getting my acceptance letter from SNC. :3

Ooooh, good luck. I'm sure you'll get it! :)
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I'm gonna do a little comic thing and try to get it up tomorrow.
    The plot: Sans makes a bad pun.
    Like he does 99% of the time.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top