Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    Hello, My name is Lindsay. I have been playing The Sims since the first game released. I am here mainly for game help, to find mods and discuss game packs with people.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    edited February 2018
    MegamiNyx wrote: »
    Hello, My name is Lindsay. I have been playing The Sims since the first game released. I am here mainly for game help, to find mods and discuss game packs with people.

Hello @MegamiNyx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the first game. You would have lots of happy and special memories of when you first started simming, and then as you played the different households in the different versions of the Sims <3
    The forums is a great place to find helpful information and tips about playing the game, as well as being a source of help when game issues arise. I hope that will enjoy talking with fellow simmers on the forum threads about all the features of the game packs.
    Happy simming! :)
  • pastelcarlypastelcarly Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi! I'm Carly! I started playing when Sims 3 was released, but after a few years started having major gameplay issues and gave up (still havent figured that out!). Anyway, Sims 4 came out and I bought it right away but for whatever reason didn't get into it until very recently. Now, here I am! Nice to meet you all.
    Hi! I'm Carly! I started playing when Sims 3 was released, but after a few years started having major gameplay issues and gave up (still havent figured that out!). Anyway, Sims 4 came out and I bought it right away but for whatever reason didn't get into it until very recently. Now, here I am! Nice to meet you all.

Hello @pastelcarly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. I am sorry that you started to have major gameplay issues :( Some of the Sims 3 eps require a lot of computer power to use the pack features so this may have been a part of your issues. Some simmers have experienced a lot of lagging playing sims 3.
    It is great that you are now enjoying playing sims 4.
  • pastelcarlypastelcarly Posts: 14 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > pastelcarly wrote: »
    >
    > Hi! I'm Carly! I started playing when Sims 3 was released, but after a few years started having major gameplay issues and gave up (still havent figured that out!). Anyway, Sims 4 came out and I bought it right away but for whatever reason didn't get into it until very recently. Now, here I am! Nice to meet you all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @pastelcarly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. I am sorry that you started to have major gameplay issues :( Some of the Sims 3 eps require a lot of computer power to use the pack features so this may have been a part of your issues. Some simmers have experienced a lot of lagging playing sims 3.
    > It is great that you are now enjoying playing sims 4.
    > Happy simming! :)

Nice to meet you too! I play on a Macbook Pro, from my understanding that was probably the cause. I am truly hoping it wont be an issue in the future with TS4!
    > @rosemow said:
    > pastelcarly wrote: »
    >
    > Hi! I'm Carly! I started playing when Sims 3 was released, but after a few years started having major gameplay issues and gave up (still havent figured that out!). Anyway, Sims 4 came out and I bought it right away but for whatever reason didn't get into it until very recently. Now, here I am! Nice to meet you all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @pastelcarly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. I am sorry that you started to have major gameplay issues :( Some of the Sims 3 eps require a lot of computer power to use the pack features so this may have been a part of your issues. Some simmers have experienced a lot of lagging playing sims 3.
    > It is great that you are now enjoying playing sims 4.
    > Happy simming! :)

Nice to meet you too! I play on a Macbook Pro, from my understanding that was probably the cause. I am truly hoping it wont be an issue in the future with TS4!

Hello :)
    I hope that you have no Mac issues with Sims 4.
  • Mia_Mia_ Posts: 42 Member
    Hi I'm Mia

I create custom animations for Sims 4. I've been hanging about on the fringes of the sims modding community since November last year, and Tumblr since about January... I think? *shrug*

I've been playing Sims since the very first game, I get a bit too nostalgic when I listen to the old music from that game especially the pets expansion. I really only muck about with Sims 4 nowadays, but I do occasionally get drawn back into Sims 3.

I'm hoping to become a useful part of the modding community and learn new ways of integrating new animations into the base game. I post up mini tutorials on my Tumblr blog on the really basic concepts of animation and the sims rigs, and I really enjoy sharing what I've learn so far.

Outside the sims, I draw, write, animate, haunt the internet, and play computer games.

It's a pleasure to make everyone’s acquaintance!
    tTE50o8.gif
    Click banner for Tumblr
    Mia_ wrote: »
    Hi I'm Mia

I create custom animations for Sims 4. I've been hanging about on the fringes of the sims modding community since November last year, and Tumblr since about January... I think? *shrug*

I've been playing Sims since the very first game, I get a bit too nostalgic when I listen to the old music from that game especially the pets expansion. I really only muck about with Sims 4 nowadays, but I do occasionally get drawn back into Sims 3.

I'm hoping to become a useful part of the modding community and learn new ways of integrating new animations into the base game. I post up mini tutorials on my Tumblr blog on the really basic concepts of animation and the sims rigs, and I really enjoy sharing what I've learn so far.

Outside the sims, I draw, write, animate, haunt the internet, and play computer games.

It's a pleasure to make everyone’s acquaintance!

Hello @Mia_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you create custom animations for sims 4 :) It is very kind and thoughtful of you to post Mini tutorials on your tumblr blog about animations. It would be very helpful for other simmers to read. It is very nice that you are wanting to share your knowledge with fellow simmers.
    It is great that you have been playing since the first sims version. There has been some great music used in the game!

Happy simming ! :)
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    Hello, I'm Nate. And I am from Finland. :)
    I have been playing sims for... all my life really. I like drawing, writing and video games, so in the future I hope to work as a graphic designer to a (probably indie) game studio. Right now I am working on a visual novel.
    I like making queer sims, hence the name. I also have a blog about the stuff I do with sims, with the same name, but I don't know how active I am. I love CAS mods lmao.
    SimsQueer wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Nate. And I am from Finland. :)
    I have been playing sims for... all my life really. I like drawing, writing and video games, so in the future I hope to work as a graphic designer to a (probably indie) game studio. Right now I am working on a visual novel.
    I like making queer sims, hence the name. I also have a blog about the stuff I do with sims, with the same name, but I don't know how active I am. I love CAS mods lmao.

Hello @SimsQueer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that simming has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Simming is fun!
    I hope that your plans to be a graphic designer turns out well for you . It is special that you are working on a visual novel.
  • AnitaOxbumaAnitaOxbuma Posts: 44 Member
    Hehey I'm Anita. I have been playing Sims since it was just sims xD I hope to become a member soon so I can share fun screenshots from my game play including a hilarious glitch that happened only yesterday :D Right now I'm gearing my Sims up for the Jungle gamepack and I also hope they will have fun xD...and not die...
    02_27_18_7_29_27pm_by_nagima-dc4jhi4.png
    Hehey I'm Anita. I have been playing Sims since it was just sims xD I hope to become a member soon so I can share fun screenshots from my game play including a hilarious glitch that happened only yesterday :D Right now I'm gearing my Sims up for the Jungle gamepack and I also hope they will have fun xD...and not die...

Hello @AnitaOxbuma :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original The Sims! You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time watching your sims households living their sims lives in your game!
    It will great to see the fun screenshots that you took!
    I am looking forward to the new Jungle game pack too! Happy adventuring to your sims and I hope that they are kept safe!
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    Have I posted here? I don't remember lol. I registered a few months back but haven't really done much.

Anyway, I'm James, I'm a college student, double major in finance and economics. I'm already saying too much about myself. I want to trade sovereign debt bonds for an investment bank when I graduate. I'm already saying too much about myself. Oh well.

I'm not sure what else... I'm just kind of a music fanatic, I love EDM and Tropical House. I also have a bit of an obsession with geese.

I've been playing the Sims since 2010, so a while back.
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    sorry for repeating myself earlier. I'm crazy a little.

Oh yeah and my username is the title of a Chase Rice song.
    Have I posted here? I don't remember lol. I registered a few months back but haven't really done much.

Anyway, I'm James, I'm a college student, double major in finance and economics. I'm already saying too much about myself. I want to trade sovereign debt bonds for an investment bank when I graduate. I'm already saying too much about myself. Oh well.

I'm not sure what else... I'm just kind of a music fanatic, I love EDM and Tropical House. I also have a bit of an obsession with geese.

I've been playing the Sims since 2010, so a while back.

Hello @CarolinaCan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your college studies continue to go well. You would enjoy playing the Sims to relax when you need to take a break from your studies. It is nice that you have simming since 2010. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn new helpful tips to use when playing the game.
  • AvenieAvenie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm Avenie. I've been playing the Sims since TS1 days (though I skipped TS3). I miss TS2 terribly, but can't find my old CDs yet! I have three cats and would have more if my other half would allow it. I love horror movies, and documentaries, and Disney/Pixar movies (step-son's influence).

Really looking forward to getting to know other people!
    Avenie wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Avenie. I've been playing the Sims since TS1 days (though I skipped TS3). I miss TS2 terribly, but can't find my old CDs yet! I have three cats and would have more if my other half would allow it. I love horror movies, and documentaries, and Disney/Pixar movies (step-son's influence).

Really looking forward to getting to know other people!

Hello @Avenie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending happy and fun siming hours over the time enjoying watching your sims living their lives in your games! I hope that you will be able to find your Sims 2 cds!
    Your cats would be a very special part of your family <3 If you own the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs ep, you would enjoy making simversions of your cats and having them in your game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • SomeBratInAMaskSomeBratInAMask Posts: 50 Member
    There is no option to make a thread, so I'm guessing this is one of those forums that require a minimum number of replies? Let's test that theory.

My name is Cait and my grandmother just bought me TS4. The first Sims game I played was TS2, but I remember watching my grandmother play TS1. I am enjoying TS4 so far - it seems to have exchanged the broadness of 3 for a more thorough approach certain aspects, if that makes sense. Like, fewer personality traits but stronger influences from them. Less open world, but more activities to do within it. I don't know, I've only had it for a few days now haha. (Oh, is it just me, or do the sims in 4 seem more inclined to cheat on their significant others? My characters will enter conversations with strangers and automatically be receptive towards their advances. A tad aggravating.)

Anyways, I'm off from school for a whole semester so I have the free time to play this game obsessively.
    There is no option to make a thread, so I'm guessing this is one of those forums that require a minimum number of replies? Let's test that theory.

My name is Cait and my grandmother just bought me TS4. The first Sims game I played was TS2, but I remember watching my grandmother play TS1. I am enjoying TS4 so far - it seems to have exchanged the broadness of 3 for a more thorough approach certain aspects, if that makes sense. Like, fewer personality traits but stronger influences from them. Less open world, but more activities to do within it. I don't know, I've only had it for a few days now haha. (Oh, is it just me, or do the sims in 4 seem more inclined to cheat on their significant others? My characters will enter conversations with strangers and automatically be receptive towards their advances. A tad aggravating.)

Anyways, I'm off from school for a whole semester so I have the free time to play this game obsessively.

Hello @SomeBratInAMask :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

It is very special, kind and thoughtful of your grandmother to buy you Sims 4 <3 Happy Sims 4 simming! It is great that you are both simmers . You would enjoy chatting about the sims in your games, It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2.
    I hope that you will have fun simming during your semester break from studies!
  • SimmortalitySimmortality Posts: 39 Member
    Hi Simmers!
    My name is Kata, I'm 23 years old and live in germany. I'm basically here because I still adore the Sims 3 and the german forums are all dead :neutral:
    I started playing with TS2, but I really would love to try out the first Sims some time! When I was a kid I was only allowed to watch my uncle play it sometimes. I spend most of the time with TS3, but I get to like 4 more and more! So hopefully I'm not gonna be a total noob forever... :smiley:
    In my freetime I really like to read and sing. And visiting the Irish Pub in our town xD
    Two months ago I started a YouTube channel about the Sims and I have sooo much fun making videos. I try to do videos in english and get more and more confident. That's nice :smile:
    I'm very happy to finally be here!
    Visit Sonrisa on YouTube!
    Don't miss out on new Tutorials, Let's Plays and more!
    Hi Simmers!
    My name is Kata, I'm 23 years old and live in germany. I'm basically here because I still adore the Sims 3 and the german forums are all dead :neutral:
    I started playing with TS2, but I really would love to try out the first Sims some time! When I was a kid I was only allowed to watch my uncle play it sometimes. I spend most of the time with TS3, but I get to like 4 more and more! So hopefully I'm not gonna be a total noob forever... :smiley:
    In my freetime I really like to read and sing. And visiting the Irish Pub in our town xD
    Two months ago I started a YouTube channel about the Sims and I have sooo much fun making videos. I try to do videos in english and get more and more confident. That's nice :smile:
    I'm very happy to finally be here!

Hello @Simmortality :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2 , then that led you on to playing Sims 3 , and are now playing some Sims 4 also. Simming is fun!
    It is exciting and special that you have started your own simming YouTube channel! :) That is great! I am glad thaf you are enjoying making sims videos.
    Happy simming and making videos of the sims in your game! :)
  • nelliebnellieb Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello I'm Nellieb, I've been a fan of the Sims since the first sims came out and it's still my favorite game to play. Sims 2 and 3 was defiantly my favorite of all so far that i've played. i'm still trying to see how i feel about sims 4. i have a question and i'm not sure where is should ask it. so i'll just do it here. i really liked Sims University life and i was wounding will that expansion pack coming back for sims 4?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    nellieb wrote: »
    Hello I'm Nellieb, I've been a fan of the Sims since the first sims came out and it's still my favorite game to play. Sims 2 and 3 was defiantly my favorite of all so far that i've played. i'm still trying to see how i feel about sims 4. i have a question and i'm not sure where is should ask it. so i'll just do it here. i really liked Sims University life and i was wounding will that expansion pack coming back for sims 4?

@nellieb, ideas for TS4 got here... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

And welcome to the site... :)
    nellieb wrote: »

Hello @nellieb :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying the Sims since the release of the first sims game. Each of the versions have their own special uniquely enjoyable and fun features to play . Simming is fun!
    We don’t know if there will be a University pack for Sims 4. There has been simmers posting that they would like to see a pack with this theme. We will look forward to see what the next pack released will be!
  • LadyCarolinaRoseLadyCarolinaRose Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm not really new to the Sims, just the forums. I needed to report a bug that keeps me from playing, but since I am a new member I'm gonna have to post a bit first. I will admit that I am a tad bit salty about this, but it's okay lol. My name is Carolina and I love reading, music, and I am an obsessed fangirl ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top